Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
hiroyuki

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

For the part to be offered a presale discount bonus without limitation the minimum purchase amount.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

can someone please explain what is going down with the price exactly?
it went trading for $2.57 now it is $0.015  Huh

They got hacked and now BAR tokens are useless because they gave everyone TBAR, this is what they are going to use on their platform instead of BAR tokens.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

can someone please explain what is going down with the price exactly?
it went trading for $2.57 now it is $0.015  Huh

BAR is dead because the team will not use BAR anymore. After the hack and fork (because of the hack), all BARs are replaced by TBAR. I don't know why people are still buying BAR.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

I mean you are probably right though that he made unbelievable mistakes, in particular in regards to his communication. And as you say, as time goes by we'll see where this goes.
let them solve the problem that happened here we can only discuss it, let us see what will happen next hopefully the problem is quickly finished.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.
I remain super impressed by their actions, activity and growth!
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

The only thing I am seeing with the removal of the CTO from the team is the same behaviour the team has shown in the Telegram group: unable to take any kind of feedback. Just removing and banning people who express their concerns or post a negative opinion about Titanium BAR.

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

It's a very complex matter in my eyes. You are basically correct in that you shouldn't criticize your own team like that, but who knows what kind of motivation he had to do exactly that. We'll probably never find out what really happened and what led him to saying that.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

Is it bullet proof then that he is to blame for everything or was he kind of a sacrificial lamb? They can say a lot how things happened, but in the end we won't get to know the truth or am I wrong?
He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

I mean you are probably right though that he made unbelievable mistakes, in particular in regards to his communication. And as you say, as time goes by we'll see where this goes.
let them solve the problem that happened here we can only discuss it, let us see what will happen next hopefully the problem is quickly finished.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.

That is partially right, but they also did a very good job in creating this mess. Imagine how easy it obviously was to steal millions of dollars from them. That doesn't foster confidence in them among the community. It's always so easy to say something like "well, that's crypto". We crypto guys are used to really hard things, like a project you invested in losing 20 or 30 million dollars because of a (inside) hack. It's insane.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Only team can contact coinmarketcap through their official channel to request removal of BAR and then to store TBAR there. This is very complicated situation after what the basic operation of swap is done next it should be updated there as well. TBAR will represent true value but it should be added there.
jjcrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Only team can contact coinmarketcap through their official channel to request removal of BAR and then to store TBAR there. This is very complicated situation after what the basic operation of swap is done next it should be updated there as well. TBAR will represent true value but it should be added there.

Thanks, is TBAR trading on any exchanges yet?
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

This may be the case but I have never heard of a CTO of a company (upper management) giving an interview and openly criticizing others in the management team on an open social media platform. It is very un-professional and slagging the people you work for is  just not done.  It may be appropriate internally at meetings to disagree but to do so on a social network is career suicide. No one will  hire him after such conduct. He has displayed very poor judgement. As an investor or shareholder he is not the kind of person  you would  want in the company.

Complex? Not really as the answer is simple.  Would you want someone with such poor judgement and people skills like that working in your company and having major decision making responsibilities?  - No way!

He was to blame for the stupid things that he said that made his position untenable.  We will have to wait and see how this works out.  Lots of people guessing but I don't pay any attention to them.

The company did a very good job cleaning up this mess.  The theft caused a lot of problems but it was great to see the company and CEO acted quickly to fork the token and blacklisting known stolen tokens  foiling the thief from getting a  huge multi-million dollar payday
The new CTO has the right experience and will move the platform development along.  Titanium is definitely moving in the right direction.

That is partially right, but they also did a very good job in creating this mess. Imagine how easy it obviously was to steal millions of dollars from them. That doesn't foster confidence in them among the community. It's always so easy to say something like "well, that's crypto". We crypto guys are used to really hard things, like a project you invested in losing 20 or 30 million dollars because of a (inside) hack. It's insane.

It would be nearly impossible to prevent a hack and theft from someone (or a small number) of people working on the inside of the company.  The second update from Titanium said they were investigating developers from within the company. No matter how good your cyber security if someone inside knows all the passwords and routing there is no way you could  stop this. I guess the temptation to steal $16 million dollars in tokens was too much for someone on the inside who was trusted by the CEO with (or gained access to) the private keys.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

I spent a lot of time researching this coin and decided to move on.

If this coin accomplishes what it says, it will bankcrupt Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Amazon, and Google.

Just a warning to you all. Research coins as you would stocks - with a grain of salt.

To me this is another TRON or Polymath, both of which promise the moon but reality will set them straight.

Titanium will not bankrupt those companies. Microsoft has its own cloud service called Azure as do other big players. If anything Titanium can be a valued ally that they can partner with. Many companies and institutions are outsourcing their cloud services to realize huge infrastructure cost  and infrastructure maintenance cost savings. Many mid and big companies will also eventually switch to cloud services to save money. Future is bright for cloud service blockchin companies like Titanium. Fantastic growth potential for this company.

Well said. Competition is good in any market. Nobody sets out to bankrupt other companies. The cloud computing market is a massive one with plenty of room for new players. Titanium definitely has the potential, as its not just another regular coin/token that's only purpose is to exist or be traded.
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:19 AM

I'm always  surprised to see that some people are still buying BARs (for a strange reason ) on Hitbtc. Ho is it possible Huh Huh

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
Restyler

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

I'm always  surprised to see that some people are still buying BARs (for a strange reason ) on Hitbtc. Ho is it possible Huh Huh

You'll have to ask Hitbtc that question, it is rather strange. Also sad that people don't even bother to check what they are investing in.

Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley

Nothing is profitable right now, unless you are a very clever day trader. Crypto as a whole has sunk for the time being. We have to wait for a market improvement.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

TBAR Distribution Announcement:
IDEX distribution is nearly complete. Etherdelta and HitBTC to follow!
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

In 12 of march Michael said there WILL be some photos of new office in a week MAX. With people working there. Its 18 now. Where are they?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Some cool things to give fresh reasons of energy and relaxation will be in next updates about new office location, what was said as surprised for community. In all this incident role of HitBTC will be remembered because of their irresponsible support section many people will loose money. This is good supporting time to sort the remaining issues once for all.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

Some cool things to give fresh reasons of energy and relaxation will be in next updates about new office location, what was said as surprised for community. In all this incident role of HitBTC will be remembered because of their irresponsible support section many people will loose money. This is good supporting time to sort the remaining issues once for all.

But let's be honest a new office location won't cause a miracle for Titanium. We are now supposed to wait for major updates from the development and then we can hope that the price goes for a strong recovery.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.

The prices of the top Cryptos are way down (BTC, ETH, and LTC) along with all the alt coins that are showing depressed prices (many selling their cryptocurrencies?Huh).  

If anything the strategy should be to hold what you have here and add (buy more) to dollar cost average down on the altcoins you think have long term potential.... IF you think altcoins and major Cryptos will recover and experience another "up" leg.

Watching the price of TBAR right now and considering adding more at this level.  

Because of the entire crypto market downtrend  and recent events (eg. The BAR token theft) the new TBARs are essentially on sale at 80% off.  (Tidex exchange price at 0.21 USD). Great entry point if you missed the ICO.

Miguelr260

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: