Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

I am long on this project that;s why I just picked up in limited numbers these tokens which I can hold on without need to touch them. Why some reasonable number is important even because total supply of the token will be around 44 millions so to get a billion dollars marketcap price will climb much higher as development moves ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:46:29 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:13:26 PM by Ace44

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would rather suggest to buy when the price is as like now and HODL it to reap the real benefit. You might have to hold for a year or 2. But it will be beneficial. Who knows you might be millionaire by that time depending on how much BARs you buy now.

I am always planning to hold coins for a long time. By doing this i hope that i will gain a lot of money in the future. Titanium has a really good project for IT virtualizing, and they have sold out. Why ? Because people see potential in it. I was shocked when each day more and more coins were sold. You don't want to sell them now and miss your chance.

One of the most viable business in the world is the web and only a limited few can be part of such as an owner, hence a limited few are reaping the huge benefit of such, issuing excessive fees to the community and they didn't stop there, they also have access to your private files but titanium is here to change the game and turn the tide, so yea, is a very viable business which everyone is willing to be part of it
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BARs at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BARs should recover very soon and reach new high.
titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Yeah man we have already seen that. The bars were sold just in a few days. Pretty weird, but it is the truth. I agree that there are more people wanting to buy Titanium. Lets hope that it will get listed at a good exchange !

The problem is that Titanium right now flys a bit under the radar. I think even though the ICO was sold-out so fast, not that many people know about Titanium, yet. I suppose when more people learn about the project and read what it tries to accomplish, more people will actually buy into it and so drive the price up.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc around 1.14.00 Michael mentioned that he will be 100% on titanium now and will be handing over EHI operations to Joe of East Cost Tongue I think there would be a great opportunity for collaboration between the two companies. The experience would definitely help Titanium; after all Michael is the founder of EHI anyway, so running a successful business says enough I guess; I just think that a collaboration would take titanium a long way I am curious if that is to happen how would it happen?

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Looks like the market is going down again. I think that some people are cashing out, and that will affect the price of the coins. I am waiting to buy some Bars when it is in a good exchange, and of course low in the price Smiley.
I think you had missed chance to buy. Because if you can see BAR is increased by 17.4% in 24 hours with BTC and ETH volume. But you may keep eye on BAR's so may be chance to get as on your price.

Look another things. Now TBIS have more than 25.9K followers on twitter and 19K + in telegram channel. That's the amazing.

Correct the best chance has passed; I still think BAR will perform even better. They have done a great job marketing Titanium. If anyone not read this Forbes piece you should https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#34aba2a4525b

If you want to grab some BARs there is still a chance; the price still did not hit its all time high.
As Rathaha wanted to buy on lower price, I think look his wished going to complete. Because again crypto market falling and BARs too. But look volume is increasing of BTC and ETH. Only now we have to see total market captured value.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Looks like the market is going down again. I think that some people are cashing out, and that will affect the price of the coins. I am waiting to buy some Bars when it is in a good exchange, and of course low in the price Smiley.
I think you had missed chance to buy. Because if you can see BAR is increased by 17.4% in 24 hours with BTC and ETH volume. But you may keep eye on BAR's so may be chance to get as on your price.

Look another things. Now TBIS have more than 25.9K followers on twitter and 19K + in telegram channel. That's the amazing.

Correct the best chance has passed; I still think BAR will perform even better. They have done a great job marketing Titanium. If anyone not read this Forbes piece you should https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#34aba2a4525b

If you want to grab some BARs there is still a chance; the price still did not hit its all time high.
As Rathaha wanted to buy on lower price, I think look his wished going to complete. Because again crypto market falling and BARs too. But look volume is increasing of BTC and ETH. Only now we have to see total market captured value.

i don't see it going down, the last 2-3 days were pretty quiet and price stable. Maybe we reached the lower end and now it's going sideways or even slightly uphill. In any case, I would advise anyone interested in BAR to buy soon, so cheap the tokens will not be long
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

http://www.joshpaiva.com/titanium-blockchain/

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

thanks for the link, because I have actually learned something new on the Internet. Did not know that 70% of the traffic can run through Virginia and all major Internet companies can read along there.
How good that Titanium wants to take care of it and decentralize the internet. Really good explanations about the project in this article, he is just as enthusiastic about the project as most here. If Titanium can do what they have planned, we hodler will really enjoy our tokens

As much as it is interesting it's shit scary to see that 70% of the total internet traffic actually  goto a particular location.. No greater time than now do we need a Decentralized system... Scary! . Thank Goodness for the titanium concept... Seriously the Era of centralization should be phased out fast

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

i don't see it going down, the last 2-3 days were pretty quiet and price stable. Maybe we reached the lower end and now it's going sideways or even slightly uphill. In any case, I would advise anyone interested in BAR to buy soon, so cheap the tokens will not be long

I would say the crypto market started this year off with new crypto traders in mind. It gave traders an opportunity to stock good coin they missed during the previous dip. I hope people don't miss this chance.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

I don't hope, i know they will be listed in a good exchange, the project is huge, have you taken your time to watch titanium youtube videos?, Micheal is a genius with a good sense of humor and i don't think one or two exchanges will be able to handle the full weight of titanium , we are talking about a global phenomenon here  Smiley

Yeah, there is certainly some high expectations for this project. As said above, I hope there is some good plans for big exchanges such as binance, bittrex as I don't think the low volume exchanges will be able to handle the full weight once these project starts rolling and getting implemented.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

Good point, we are in a good recovery of the general crypto market and I see a general rise in token/BTC (more bitcoins for each token)
I believe BAR will follow a similar trend which is why now is a suitable moment to purchase some BARs

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Michael is doing things great and also in a very right way. I am yet to watch the video and sure there will be lots of information and interesting content. I can watch this during this weekend and definitely will post my view here.

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

There is lot of information in the video but its very long. Its like watching movie. So I am trying to watch it in parts. Its worth to spend time when you invested money in BARs and need detailed information about project.

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Definitely worth the watch, but i agree the video is REALLY long, i too watching it in parts, but hey it's money we are dealing with here and their seems to be a lot the team wants to explain and get understanding out into the world on the project which i can appreciate. But definitely recommend them to release things like this in smaller bite size pieces that we can absorb more easily

True; I salute the dedication put into it; I think Michael was open about several aspects i especially like the fact he openly stated that he is still involved on his other business handing over duties to his associate to focus on titanium. Titanium was a success and I think it is the right move to do to give a 100%

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

True; I salute the dedication put into it; I think Michael was open about several aspects i especially like the fact he openly stated that he is still involved on his other business handing over duties to his associate to focus on titanium. Titanium was a success and I think it is the right move to do to give a 100%

There is the part in the Larry interview video where he stated that there is a lot coming for titanium and that there is a target for mass adoption of the titanium infrastructure... I don't think the titanium project is going to fade out any time soon... Like there is always big tins coming

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

This is awesome, the price just recovered and it's now at around 1.39 I hope that you guys bought during the dip a few days ago when it was sub 1$.

Also take a look at this new interview with the CEO Michael Stollaire hosted by @officiallykeith

This is the link to the youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI0nVPLgJYY&feature=youtu.be

Really great interview but it's a little bit long ( around 1 hour in total ) if you have the time then you should definitely check it out
Anilg

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

There is the part in the Larry interview video where he stated that there is a lot coming for titanium and that there is a target for mass adoption of the titanium infrastructure... I don't think the titanium project is going to fade out any time soon... Like there is always big tins coming

There is no doubt that Titanium is good project and cloud business is big deal. That's why I am very much interested in this project and watching all video/info published by Titanium team
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: