Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Bought into the ICO and BAR is one of my most exciting investments to date. I'm a bit annoyed with myself for failing to post here before now and following the discussion and updates like I do with my other investments.

Seems like the market may be at the beginning of a recovery, I'm hoping March will see a decent upturn. With all the exciting things coming for Titanium,  I'm fairly certain I made a good choice. It's not all about profit for me though, I have a passion for tech. Titanium has massive potential.

True. I believe Titanium is worth buying and I'm gonna buy as many BARs as possible when they sit under 10 bucks.

Buying Titanium is great when it is under the ICO price. I am currently considering to buy it in the near future, when Titanium is on a good exchange. A potential coin needs time and i have that.

Even though I know that most of the time I can get my tokens/coins far cheaper if I don't purchase them via ICO...I won't do that for the projects I believe in. Simply because I want the devs to have the money for funding the project, exchanges, any future marketing fees etc, to help make it a success.

If I were to purchase from the exchange, the devs get nothing, the exchange gets a cut for doing very little and I'm only helping myself rather than the project. So yeah, not all about profit for me. I want to see Titanium go on to achieve big things. Hopefully!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I admit, I have not understood much in this area, so sorry, if it's a stupid question:
Since Titanium wants to provide the complete infrastructure in the future and you do not need your own computer anymore, can you also run your Titanium Masternode on the Titanium infrastructure?
coldflame821

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

I'm buying on IDEX but I'm also waiting for Binance or Bittrex. If BAR gets listed there, it might also see a little pump in price.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

I'm buying on IDEX but I'm also waiting for Binance or Bittrex. If BAR gets listed there, it might also see a little pump in price.

BTC is starting to rise people won't feel as bad spending again soon, i think most people were trying to HODL the base currencies through the worst of the drop, hopefully we're past the worst of the drop but time will tell. I imagine many that were out of the market are starting to jump in on as my colleague puts it "the crypto black friday sale prices" lol
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

Did anybody see the latest interview video of Titanium CEO Michael? Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=ufXbrePwoaHN5p7Q-6

I would love to hear your feedback on this interview.

We all know Michael is always up to stuffs... And announcing some of them ain't good for the deal... I was sincerely finding it hard to get information clearly due to the audio output.. Was it voise partnership Michael was talking about in 14:57? I didn't get that part clearly hard as I tried

I think is a form of hype for the community to be on a positive mode, i don't see it as bad to announce such deals, people love to hear such and if you noticed, he didn't mention all of them as he stated, some are still in the pipes and will be dropped in due time

They also bound to legals they can't announce unless the deal or partnership is finalized. Aside from Voise I think Titanium is more a platform rather than a service; I can see it partnering with many ICOs/businesses out there to use the platform especially you are providing a cloud service. It could use alot of insights from these partners in shaping its product.

Yea but cloud service is still a service provider, maybe he's trying to give us some information on already available clients because from the video, voise has to do with the music industry, so what does music got to do with an IT firm if not to be there client, just saying
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

I admit, I have not understood much in this area, so sorry, if it's a stupid question:
Since Titanium wants to provide the complete infrastructure in the future and you do not need your own computer anymore, can you also run your Titanium Masternode on the Titanium infrastructure?

Dont worry there are no stupid questions, blockchain is difficult to understand for many of us, thats why we join this forum to learn and understand crypto better

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

Looks like the market is going down again. I think that some people are cashing out, and that will affect the price of the coins. I am waiting to buy some Bars when it is in a good exchange, and of course low in the price Smiley.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

Looks like the market is going down again. I think that some people are cashing out, and that will affect the price of the coins. I am waiting to buy some Bars when it is in a good exchange, and of course low in the price Smiley.
I think you had missed chance to buy. Because if you can see BAR is increased by 17.4% in 24 hours with BTC and ETH volume. But you may keep eye on BAR's so may be chance to get as on your price.

Look another things. Now TBIS have more than 25.9K followers on twitter and 19K + in telegram channel. That's the amazing.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

I think you had missed chance to buy. Because if you can see BAR is increased by 17.4% in 24 hours with BTC and ETH volume. But you may keep eye on BAR's so may be chance to get as on your price.

Look another things. Now TBIS have more than 25.9K followers on twitter and 19K + in telegram channel. That's the amazing.

Correct the best chance has passed; I still think BAR will perform even better. They have done a great job marketing Titanium. If anyone not read this Forbes piece you should https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#34aba2a4525b

If you want to grab some BARs there is still a chance; the price still did not hit its all time high.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Correct the best chance has passed; I still think BAR will perform even better. They have done a great job marketing Titanium. If anyone not read this Forbes piece you should https://www.forbes.com/sites/jiawertz/2017/12/02/icos-new-startup-lifeblood/#34aba2a4525b

If you want to grab some BARs there is still a chance; the price still did not hit its all time high.

Agreed with you there is still a big room of growth it is undervalued project it seems this will start rising very soon and now right time to accumulate while price is still at low level.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

When it's on a good exchange might already be too late cause by then the price must have tripled. U will suggest you buy now and store on your eth wallet while you wait for it to hit a good exchange and once it does, you can start taking your profit

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

I would also suggest to buy now. The price will slowly but surely move up, and when the core platform IaaS is released and launched in the middle of the year, the price will make a nice jump to the top. But thats only a first move, the real profits will be made from 2020. We just have to be patient

Yeah I agree with you, Titanium's BAR token is a good long term hold cryptocurrency and I think we have reached new general support lines of all cryptocoins, the coins might drop back to the support lines a few times before it goes 10k usd+

I think now is a good moment to fix some BARs but I think there will be a few more good moments next week

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

http://www.joshpaiva.com/titanium-blockchain/

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Yeah I agree with you, Titanium's BAR token is a good long term hold cryptocurrency and I think we have reached new general support lines of all cryptocoins, the coins might drop back to the support lines a few times before it goes 10k usd+

I think now is a good moment to fix some BARs but I think there will be a few more good moments next week

Gunny do you know how to do chart analysis? Is it very complicated? I always wondered how this support lines or trend channels etc. are calculated. Is it a good method to predict the crypto market? 
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

Check out this article regarding Titanium, pretty interesting and an honest unbiased review.

Looking good though and it does state which problems the Titanium project can resolve with there exciting project.

It will certainly give you some more confidence if your in two minds whether you should invest or not!

There are lots of good stories online about Titanium project. And the fact remains that who ever still is double minded with all the good news flying around and BAR will still be double minded about this very post. It's just their mind set they need to change
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Episode 5 of TTW where Michael talked about the voise partnership and listing on hitbtc and fat btc

https://youtu.be/1jPLHkKO5uo

A Lot going around Titanium of late

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

That is fair and transparent review good to read this I would like to recommend to read this before buy this token. This article will build more trust into this project it will be worth for it to support this project because it will be next big thing in future.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Thanks for the update, I always love his video, Michael Stollaire is probably the best CEO in the blockchain world. He said that there will be 2 more partnerships I wonder what's going to be ? I am very excited to learn more about this. This is probably the best project to keep your eyes on in 2018. I hope you guys bought the dip a few days ago when it was sub ICO price around 0.80 usd dollar. Do we know the date yet for Hitbtc?
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: