Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/975775751642472448
"Last night our CEO, Michael Stollaire was the target of a malicious online attack in an attempt to discredit him and his companies. We have regained control of our account and want to thank everyone for their patience. Reminder, Titanium will never ask for payment via Socials."

Thanks for sharing this. It is a real shame that there is so much of this happening in the cryptocurrency world, there will always be those that seek to harm others for personal gain or just out of spite. Titanium has a massive target on it recently, hopefully they will bounce back.

I also saw this tweet recently but last night was shocked to see strange things about the status of new tokens and ignore this after doing little research. Anyway this is good to know they got back the control on that account.

Agreed, it was dealt with swiftly at least. It is all a big drama though I have to admit, couldn't make it up. lol.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/975775751642472448
"Last night our CEO, Michael Stollaire was the target of a malicious online attack in an attempt to discredit him and his companies. We have regained control of our account and want to thank everyone for their patience. Reminder, Titanium will never ask for payment via Socials."

Thanks for sharing this. It is a real shame that there is so much of this happening in the cryptocurrency world, there will always be those that seek to harm others for personal gain or just out of spite. Titanium has a massive target on it recently, hopefully they will bounce back.

I also saw this tweet recently but last night was shocked to see strange things about the status of new tokens and ignore this after doing little research. Anyway this is good to know they got back the control on that account.

Agreed, it was dealt with swiftly at least. It is all a big drama though I have to admit, couldn't make it up. lol.

Lol... more hacks and more... good to see it stopped

Time to stop all these.
Social network accounts not having enough security is the biggest problem rn

Anyone knows if Titanium have any referral program? 
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

Maybe a disgruntled ex-CTO causing trouble or another internal employee still working from the inside to bring down Titanium?

I think all three hacks are connected. And likely still some mole is still inside the company causing trouble and disruption where ever they can.

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

And now more hacks? They are all related. Titanium is too small an ICO for anyone to worry about. These are targeted internal hacks. Difficult to stop until you find the inside weasel(s) who are responsible.

Hard to imagine. What would a possible motive be of someone from the inside to destroy Titanium? You can't even short it. And that person might be holding a stake in the company so it's unlikely to me but not impossible.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

Official Titanium's Twitter and Reddit account compromised. We can't get a break, beef up your security Titanium seriously. I know this recent event its not as bad as losing millions of Bars, but 3 damn hacks in a row. Give us more updates on the Titanium office btw. Ill hold regardless as i still believe in the project not business, at least not yet. Hire trusted people and not randoms from other countries.

Where did you find that info? If it's true I will seriously start doubting there abilities to successfully manage a blockchain project of this magnitude. It would be ridiculous if they got hacked again.

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

Maybe a disgruntled ex-CTO causing trouble or another internal employee still working from the inside to bring down Titanium?

I think all three hacks are connected. And likely still some mole is still inside the company causing trouble and disruption where ever they can.

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

And now more hacks? They are all related. Titanium is too small an ICO for anyone to worry about. These are targeted internal hacks. Difficult to stop until you find the inside weasel(s) who are responsible.

Hard to imagine. What would a possible motive be of someone from the inside to destroy Titanium? You can't even short it. And that person might be holding a stake in the company so it's unlikely to me but not impossible.

The kind of venom we have seen with such intense and prolonged negative activity by a small group on multiple social media suggests someone has a huge axe to grind and personal vendetta against the CEO and/or company.  The motive is jealousy or feeling under appreciated by upper management.  In my experience pissed off employees can be the most vocal and tenacious (with long memories).  Nothing else other than competitors of Titanium can explain the ongoing attempts to defame, slander and ruin the reputation of this CEO.  Both the CEO and company are targets. If the company fails it reflects on the CEO.
It is definitely an ongoing sustained but futile  effort by these underhanded trolls!!!!
benjamin123

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 07:00:58 AM by benjamin123

alot of people are in denial that this project is a scam.

the team is so incompetent but the investors are scared to lose money (now its 75%loss) so they just keep hoping the project will take off when its clearly done.

CEO is scared to come into telegram.

deleted facebook.

http://www.ehiinsm.com/ website is down

tokens 'stolen', twitter hacked, reddit hacked. hundreds of users being banned in telegram for just saying 'hacked again?'

my advise would be to take the 75% loss and get out while you can before the tokens are worth even less

just google michael stollaire scam or titanium scam and you can see the dozens of warnings

look at his site now http://www.ehiinsm.com/ its not even up anymore.
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Majority of members in telegram or should i say 99% are with Titanium. No doubt someone is behind them and want to do Harm to them but members are with Titanium and we all will pass through this and emerge as Big Winner. the price of Tbar is not real at the moment as only a small no. of members are trading. this will surely go up once everything is resolved.
Restyler

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

alot of people are in denial that this project is a scam.

the team is so incompetent but the investors are scared to lose money (now its 75%loss) so they just keep hoping the project will take off when its clearly done.

CEO is scared to come into telegram.

deleted facebook.

http://www.ehiinsm.com/ website is down

tokens 'stolen', twitter hacked, reddit hacked. hundreds of users being banned in telegram for just saying 'hacked again?'

my advise would be to take the 75% loss and get out while you can before the tokens are worth even less

just google michael stollaire scam or titanium scam and you can see the dozens of warnings

look at his site now http://www.ehiinsm.com/ its not even up anymore.

Just something relevant.
Like 2 or 3 weeks ago I sent a mail to ehi-insm asking about their services and if they could help me. A real company would have answered within a few days max, but I have yet to receive a reply from ehi-insm.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

It seems someone or another competitor company is attacking the reputation of Titanium. Maybe the social media hack is not so important because we all know that their security level is not strong and this could happen to everyone. But the important thing here is the persistence of the hacks.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

The description is very beautiful, it might be nice to go on without breaking the rules. There is core team members who has solid experience in designing network infrastructure, very exciting.
fulcare

Activity: 588

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

The kind of venom we have seen with such intense and prolonged negative activity by a small group on multiple social media suggests someone has a huge axe to grind and personal vendetta against the CEO and/or company.  The motive is jealousy or feeling under appreciated by upper management.  In my experience pissed off employees can be the most vocal and tenacious (with long memories).  Nothing else other than competitors of Titanium can explain the ongoing attempts to defame, slander and ruin the reputation of this CEO.  Both the CEO and company are targets. If the company fails it reflects on the CEO.
It is definitely an ongoing sustained but futile  effort by these underhanded trolls!!!!

Good points here, but you can't deny that the mistakes that have been done were very severe. It feels like a campaign though as you say and someone just can't manage to stop it or doesn't want to stop it. If, as you say, it is a pissed off employee, maybe there is also a tiny little bit of truth or justification to it. I don't know whether the CEO is doing most things right internally, but all this doesn't shed a positive light on the situation as a whole.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

The use of block chain technology to provide distributed cloud services, Titanium this is to challenge the Amazon, Ali cloud, face big crocodile competition is a few points of success?
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Again,  we should ask where this hack of its social media came from (if it is true at all).

It always seemed strange to me that the ex-CTO put up such a fight against the token fork. If you were colluding with or a partner to  the internal hack that would give them the ability to sell the BARS unimpeded. The public video rant might have been sour grapes as their plan to steal millions and payday was foiled.

The kind of venom we have seen with such intense and prolonged negative activity by a small group on multiple social media suggests someone has a huge axe to grind and personal vendetta against the CEO and/or company.  The motive is jealousy or feeling under appreciated by upper management.  In my experience pissed off employees can be the most vocal and tenacious (with long memories).  Nothing else other than competitors of Titanium can explain the ongoing attempts to defame, slander and ruin the reputation of this CEO.  Both the CEO and company are targets. If the company fails it reflects on the CEO.
It is definitely an ongoing sustained but futile  effort by these underhanded trolls!!!!

Good points here, but you can't deny that the mistakes that have been done were very severe. It feels like a campaign though as you say and someone just can't manage to stop it or doesn't want to stop it. If, as you say, it is a pissed off employee, maybe there is also a tiny little bit of truth or justification to it. I don't know whether the CEO is doing most things right internally, but all this doesn't shed a positive light on the situation as a whole.

How many people in management have knowingly and unknowingly created enemies in their own company through their aggressive, passive aggressive and narsicistic behaviours?  

Unless you have worked with a narcicist you can never imagine the level of lies and manipulation they are capable of (they have no moral center and no boundaries to stop them from getting what they want).  Their grandiose, almost delusional, view of themselves and their work often attracts others drawn to the positive attitude  but often it is constructed from lies and  half truths.

A high number of CEOs are said to have "vision" or "big ideas" and are wildly successful but many  are narcicists and devalue and damage their employees and anyone else they deal with. Their success is often  built on what they have taken from others.

I truly believe someone who previously worked at Titanium gave up a lot of their intellectual property (IP) and brain power to make up the core ideas of Titanium's cloud computing. This person likely was never acknowledged and feels betrayed by the CEO. It is the only thing that makes sense given the prolonged personal attack.

I know because I have experienceda similar situation myself having a destructive narciscist boss ruin my career until I quit.  I walked away glad to be rid of such a destructive person but other employees made it their life's mission to expose this boss.

What I am seeing with Titanium is eerily similar.

Of course this is all speculative! Take my ramblings for what they are.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Some cool things to give fresh reasons of energy and relaxation will be in next updates about new office location, what was said as surprised for community. In all this incident role of HitBTC will be remembered because of their irresponsible support section many people will loose money. This is good supporting time to sort the remaining issues once for all.

But let's be honest a new office location won't cause a miracle for Titanium. We are now supposed to wait for major updates from the development and then we can hope that the price goes for a strong recovery.

I totally agree with the you, new office location will have no effect whatsoever with how the market will reactive, what is urgently required from the dev team now is major updates inline with development of project, the situation is unpleasant but the team can still savage what is left if all hands are put on deck.

also maybe partnership with some good organization to overshadow negativity surrounding titanium, haters don't what success of this project but only the team can actually determine fate of this project and considered investors that contribute both financial and trust to make titanium  a success. Team need to work extremely hard and don't leave investors with bags to hodl. Besides its totaly pontless to think of selling  Undecided

As for the partnerships that's now a bit like the chicken and the egg problem. Since all that trouble happened now and everyone in the industry is aware of it, it will be difficult to form strong partnerships despite the potential of the project. I hope they have something to present soon.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

I think Michael is narcicist too. This opinion was getting stronger and stronger after every interview I watched with him. Dont know why exactly tho.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

If we assume you are right, that would mean that the whole project should not be going forward until that mole has been identified. Else the whole system at risk as long as that person could perform another attack from the inside. Not sure how Titanium should proceed under such circumstances.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

If we assume you are right, that would mean that the whole project should not be going forward until that mole has been identified. Else the whole system at risk as long as that person could perform another attack from the inside. Not sure how Titanium should proceed under such circumstances.

well then approach HACKERONE like what Richard ELLS done -.-

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

as an ICO investor, I think we need some communication from the team to reassure the future plans are all still in place. the recent events (not only the hack) have been so brutal to the psyche of investors. the team needs to have more communication imo.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.

DO you think BAR have a real chance for comeback? I have a lot and I don't plan to sell as its pointless now but I have my doubts on recovering...

Its nice and steady at 0.25c right now.

Where do you see it at 25 cents? According to Coinmarketcap BAR is just $0.016? Am I missing something?
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Its been nice and steady at 32 cents. A great profit of at least -50% for everyone who went in at ICO Smiley

If you don't sell you are not losing anything. And it's too late to sell now I think we reached the bottom, just keep holding I am sure it will go back up in the next bull run.

DO you think BAR have a real chance for comeback? I have a lot and I don't plan to sell as its pointless now but I have my doubts on recovering...

Its nice and steady at 0.25c right now.

Where do you see it at 25 cents? According to Coinmarketcap BAR is just $0.016? Am I missing something?

TBAR has been traded on several exchanges and you can check the price of it at : https://coinlib.io/coin/TBAR/Titanium+BAR
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

This is really good progress that three exchanges have already replaced the old tokens. It looks like all the wait if of Hitbtc to list the newly issued tokens under TBAR and then coinmarketcap next to close the door of issues and confusion for good. It is very cheap like never before but some people are buying still.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: