Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:33:43 AM

which one of you is trying to 51 the coin already? 81.6 m/h just came online

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
gica_contra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:37:14 AM

that's a nice coin u got there... would be a shame if something... "happened" to it... gonna make you an offer you can't refuse  Grin
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:39:58 AM

Wow did Vlad rub someone the wrong way so badly that someone is actually trying to take the coin down before the premine has even finished???  Is that a new record? 

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:51:32 AM

I go to put my kids to bed and you guys steal what I worked on for a week?

Think again.

This is my coin and just because I go take a piss doesn't give you guys the right to steal someone else's work.

What classless people are on these boards.

All the premines, even my .5% is going to anyone who wants to help out.

If it weren't for the bitching from guys like iGot spots we'd have 5% to work with.

At any rate, I chose all the paramters, the programmer just coded them so if the code is nice and stable all the thank yous can go to my inbox.

Those who hate this coin attack it, that's why I wanted SHA256 in the first place.

Those who like it, line up and let's put together some bounties and do this right.  My .5% or roughly 2.2 million coins is out there for bounties already plus the other half so over 4 million coins.

We can do some good stuff with that many coins.  Wish there were more but its not a and start.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:53:38 AM

I go to put my kids to bed and you guys steal what I worked on for a week?

Think again.

This is my coin and just because I go take a piss doesn't give you guys the right to steal someone else's work.

What classless people are on these boards.

All the premines, even my .5% is going to anyone who wants to help out.

If it weren't for the bitching from guys like iGot spots we'd have 5% to work with.

At any rate, I chose all the paramters, the programmer just coded them so if the code is nice and stable all the thank yous can go to my inbox.

Those who hate this coin attack it, that's why I wanted SHA256 if the first place.

Those who like it, line up and let's put together some bounties and do this right.  My .5% or roughly 2.2 million coins is out there for bounties already plus the other half so over 4 million coins.

We can do some good stuff with that many coins.  Wish there were more but its not a and start.

its to late, your network is already under attack. the coin had 81 megahashes thrown on it between block 132 and block 133. its practically dead at this moment. i'll keep my eye on it and see if it makes it to the next retarget, but it could take days. diff shot through the roof. maybe next time you launch a coin you don't slap everyone in the face? if you are respectful and open and honest people generally won't do mean things like 51%(or in this case 81% your coin.)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:54:51 AM

Has anybody hit the golden block yet, I've been excited to see how that happens this entire time.

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 06:56:13 AM

Has anybody hit the golden block yet, I've been excited to see how that happens this entire time.

its basically impossible. someone 51%'d your coin and shot the diff through the roof. the odds of hitting the superblock anyway are something like 1 in 2million, and it can only happen on block 248 or 249.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:57:18 AM

wow, this is like circus here... what a joke  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:58:17 AM

Dead?  We'll see about that.

But if it's meant to die so be it.  I pushed and pushed for SHA256 but once again I let the same clown who now mock me to convince me to go scrypt.

I don't mind of it dies if that's what the community wants but as sure as hell ant gonna let anyone just steal my work.

So did anyone hit the golden block?  How was the network?  I was expecting som oscillation (with the 21 block average retarget) but only enough to make it interesting.  Did that happen?  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:00:29 AM

its basically impossible. someone 51%'d your coin and shot the diff through the roof. the odds of hitting the superblock anyway are something like 1 in 2million, and it can only happen on block 248 or 249.

I made the golden block to be hit every 2 hours although at random times.  It was nowhere between 1 and 2 million odds.  That would have been stupid.  It's been 2 hours, someone should have hit it already if someone was mining all this time unless it wasn't coded right.

thef

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:01:04 AM

I made the golden block to be hit every 2 hours although at random times.  It was nowhere between 1 and 2 million odds.  That would have been stupid.  It's been 2 hours, someone should have hit it already if someone was mining all this time unless it wasn't coded right.

You might want to read some of the posts on the previous page  Cheesy
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:01:24 AM

LMAO he still has no idea what that means.  And for the love of god.  You wanted people to buy into your coin.  But at the same time your constantly saying you want it to be attacked and killed.  Looks like you got what you were asking for, even with it being a Scrypt coin.  Better luck next time.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:03:13 AM

sha256 or scrypt... this is the real "junk coin" sloppy work.
r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:03:23 AM

Am i on Candid Camera or something?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:04:58 AM

I rather not.  I literally got sick to my stomach from all the jealousy and hate.  My big mistake was listening to anyone.  I paid for this coin I should have done it the way I liked it.  But I genuinely wanted to give something back to the miners not realizing what a congress of baboons they are.

And my biggest mistake was to launch a coin with no experience.  But all my friends as doctors, engineers or bums.  No programmers.  The coins launched so far are Mickey Mouse - so much better can Boone but people only care about making a quick buck.  I genuinely wanted a real coin for the long term where the payout would have come Down the line.

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:06:56 AM

I rather not.  I literally got sick to my stomach from all the jealousy and hate.  My big mistake was listening to anyone.  I paid for this coin I should have done it the way I liked it.  But I genuinely wanted to give something back to the miners not realizing what a congress of baboons they are.

And my biggest mistake was to launch a coin with no experience.  But all my friends as doctors, engineers or bums.  No programmers.  The coins launched so far are Mickey Mouse - so much better can Boone but people only care about making a quick buck.  I genuinely wanted a real coin for the long term where the payout would have come Down the line.

This can help

devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide&#how_to_clone_scrypt_based_altcoins_for_fun_and_profit
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:07:03 AM

LMAO he still has no idea what that means.  And for the love of god.  You wanted people to buy into your coin.  But at the same time your constantly saying you want it to be attacked and killed.  Looks like you got what you were asking for, even with it being a Scrypt coin.  Better luck next time.

And what is wrong with wanting your coin to be killed if the community sees it as shit?

That was my wish because it was the ultimate test of what you put out.

I don't see why that's bad or odd.  Obviously the people have spoken and this coin is now dog shit because it was attached and successfully so.

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:07:14 AM

ok vlad, this is your last chance to quit shit talking. we got the diff back down on block 134 now(thanks to shake for having the forsight to code this thing right for you). if you will just stop shit talking everyone who's trying to help you your coin might survive. no one is trying to steal your coin. you told shake you were bailing and he asked me to take over if you didn't reconsider. lighten up man shit

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:08:41 AM

This can help

devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide&#how_to_clone_scrypt_based_altcoins_for_fun_and_profit

That's not gonna help me.  I know nothing about programming.  But thanks.

I need to team up with someone who thinks like me but know how to progrsm but I know no such person.

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:09:23 AM

And what is wrong with wanting your coin to be killed if the community sees it as shit?

That was my wish because it was the ultimate test of what you put out.

I don't see why that's bad or odd.  Obviously the people have spoken and this coin is now dog shit because it was attached and successfully so.

if you really want to kill the coin, give shake the word. i'll take it over gladly, been looking for a side project, and i like the diff retarget ideas you have in place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: