Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:58:15 PM

Actually all the coins will be lost as the repo-guy changed the subsidy of block 1

Again that is only in the repo.

Each miner gets to choose whether to run that code or a version they prefer.

Does the blackmailer have enough hashing power to catch up to the currently running blockchain? Even if so, is he or she going to spend that much hashing power on doing so?

-MarkM-

if this new code becomes the accepted chain.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:01:21 PM

The global mods and global admins are coming for this guy, I wrote them all.  They can't allow bitcointalk to be part of a blackmail scheme. It would open them up for a huge lawsuit.  I just don't know if they can get into my repo files.  If they can overide his password.  But I wrote them all.  I'm pretty sure these never seen an idiot try to literally blackmail someone put of their coin after just 3 days.

And this guy r3 had a hand in setting the bounty and getting VGB TO fail.  Then he offers to buy my coin on day one?  WHYHHHHH.

Why can't a single programmer asker me why this guy would sabotage my coin and then offer to buy it on day one and when I said no he stole 3 million coins, dumped on nis exchange and now is straight stew,ing my coin.  What is special about this coin.  Can't anybody see what this guys sees its gotta be something cause there's so many other essh target to go after so hey my coin.  Somebody please answer this question.

I'm tired.  I'm going to bed.

Good night.

Oh heads up guys.  He's lying again.

His NUGs exchange is down.  Oh what a coincidence.  He doesn't want anyone dumping their coins?

I wonder why?

So he can steal all of them?   That would be a good plan.  Turn your commuter off or unplug your hard drives.

I can't believe we have hackers and programmers here and novody can stop this loser r3.   Unreal.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:03:40 PM

Turn your commuter off or unplug your hard drives.
Vlad, shut up

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:07:59 PM

Vlad, shut up

Idiot, shut your gash.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:08:35 PM

I never  ran the code, so no I guess I would not have run it.  However some people did, and whoever has coins after the new code hits the first superblock will lose them if this new code becomes the accepted chain.

Actually all the coins will be lost as the repo-guy changed the subsidy of block 1

Ah, yep,  looks like the code was changed again from when I last looked at it.  So at least three potential chains from the repo versions  now.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:11:35 PM

Well has anyone actually mined a lucky block?

If so, has it been orphaned?

if it wasn't orphaned, have they continued finding lucky blocks still?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:11:47 PM

I can't believe we have hackers and programmers here and novody can stop this loser r3.   Unreal.

The project admin/manager should have set up a team account for the repo, and should kick his access.  Others can not do that, they do not have admin rights to the project on github.    Whoever gave him access should revoke it.   If they gave it in a way that it can not be revoked now, then they made a mistake.  No one else can fix that mistake directly here.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:13:24 PM

No but they can point to some other repo containing whatever version they prefer be used.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:14:59 PM

Vlad, shut up

Idiot, shut your gash.
Not until you answer to this
Seriously do you realise how what you say is dumb?

ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!
I fucking proposed to help you but you never responded!
from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction

2. Do you really think that if the hijacker make a hard fork, keeping your wallet in a cold wallet would help??
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!
I found a PhD programmer who actually worked on the original Bitcoin code

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:15:36 PM

The project admin/manager should have set up a team account for the repo, and should kick his access.  Others can not do that, they do not have admin rights to the project on github.    Whoever gave him access should revoke it.   If they gave it in a way that it can not be revoked now, then they made a mistake.  No one else can fix that mistake directly here.

I think the programmer Shakezula gave. Him access but I don't knowz.  He offered to help so I paid him in coins and then he obviously had access.

But why did he want to buy such a crappy coin from day one?  This baffles me?  He had something for this coin From day one but I'm no programmer so I can't see it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:16:17 PM

Vlad, shut up

Idiot, shut your gash.

ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!
from the beginning this coins has been botched up in every way and all the blame was put on me even though I did everything in my power as right as could be.  I've been warning anyone who knows how to program, all night tonight, but nobody cares cause they see this coin is gaining traction

2. Do you really think that if the hijacker make a hard fork, keeping your wallet in a cold wallet would help??
I'm unplugging my laptop even though my wallet is encrypted and I'm behind a mother of all firewalls cause I had enough NUGs stolen from me, I can't lose the little I have left for bounties.

3. You're a fucking liar, these are YOUR words, YOU are the ONLY ONE on the forum to put 3 spaces or even more after a '.'
"The fork is not done right.  It will take away everyones nuggets the way it was done.   It was a hijack, not a fix, and I am not sure why markm is not expressing it as such.      See how they changed the readme to something like 'all your nuggets are belong to us'.

You never had control of this coin it seems, as you never locked down and controlled the repo that you linked to in the announcement post.   Whoever you gave that to, has now taken over the coin, and in a way that will take away everyones existing coins.

If you really want to try, even though you now would probably be better off going back to laucnh a new sha coin intead, the first thing for you to do is get control of the repo and change the passwords.  Then apply a proper patch and fix as was discussed in the thread.  Then get out new binaries that give people time to update before the fork kicks in.  You may also at this point have to hire some miners to secure the coin against the hijackers."

4. How can we know the hijacker is not you trying to make us think r3 is a scammer?

5. Name him or you're a FUCKING LIAR! Surely you'll say he wants to remain anonymous, then post a screenshot without his name!

Answer:  Your fat ugly mom. 

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:17:37 PM

Vlad, shut up

Idiot, shut your gash.

ANSWER ME VLAD!

1. SHUT UP FFS!

Answer:  Your fat ugly mom. 
QFP

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:18:25 PM

Why did you lie?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:19:52 PM

I'm going to bed.  I have screen shots of his blackmail.

I emailed a bunch of the top global mods and admins. No local small timers.  

I gotta get some sleep cause I gotta meet with that PhD guy around 12.  I can't miss that appointment.  Maybe he can fix the mess this troll r3wt, created.  Greedy troll.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:20:29 PM

Why did you lie?

Answer:  cause your mother is a fat ugly cow.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:23:43 PM

Do a majority of the people on this thread want the repo returned to Vlad's control/ownership?

-MarkM-

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:24:24 PM

Why did you lie?

Vlad admits to lying about... something, I can't even understand the gibberish post of his that was quoted in the earlier post?
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:34:17 PM

Vlad, shut up

Idiot, shut your gash.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:36:34 PM

Why did you lie?

Still wondering why people make fun of you and doesn't trust you?

Do a majority of the people on this thread want the repo returned to Vlad's control/ownership?

-MarkM-

Definitely not me
Eat him, r3!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 02:40:56 PM

I have no ever lied about a honing.  I'm not gonna give the name of a zphD scientist to the biggest troll on this site.  This guys works as a contractor for places lie NASA, the FBI, etc, he can't have his name thrown around this shit site where back mailers are running around loose and trolls like jack jack shit on themselves.

You'll never get his name.  When you see code that makes you all shit your pants then you'll know I didn't lie.  Maybe I'll take a pic of the font telescope in his garage to show some proof. Anything but his name.  If he found out I gave his name to trolls on this sort he'd never forgive me.

I said I'd deliver a top coin and I'm putting together a team and room it.

And you guys can't vote to take my coin away.  I paid for it, it is my property. Are you people stupid.   That's theft.

Hey, lets vote to take bitcoin away from the current owners.  Yeah.  Lets vote to take my neighbors Ferrari away.

Like I said the stupidity here is beyond belief.  I paid for this coin.  I paid for the bounties.  I spent 16 hours per day trying t gain control of the mess the programmers caused.  This is my coin you mental retards.  Are you people stupid?  You cannot steal it - it's called the rule of law.  Are you people not from America?  Do you idiots know America can prosecute any foreigner national for any crime committed in any country?  They put the prime minister of like argentina in orison for crimes he committed back in his country, crimes that never hurt one american citizen.  youre gonna blackmail a US citizen then take s poll to steal his property and you think you're not gonna get persecuted when it's in writing and they have hour IP address?  Wow?Huh?

Any of you siding with a criminal will be accomplices and I will go to the top of this organization and then to the feds to make sure you're all banned for life for blackmail and theft of my property..

You like my coin?  Clone it you lay asses.  Don't steal it, that's illegal.  You know, as in bad..

You idiots better wake up before you cross the line like that idiot which can now never erase his blackmail which he was dumb enough to out in writing.

Asking to take a core to steal my property is called the ring leader in a theft ring, MarkM.  And yes, you were Dumb enough  to put it in writing too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: