Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:28:00 AM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

Are you one of the lucky people who got part of the 1,500,000+ Nugget giveaway?

Don't know if Vlad2Vlad actually sent the coins, or when/if the network will be alive enough to use your coins?  

No worry!  

I will buy your PRIVATE KEY!     No network needed, just the ability to dump or extract the private key from the wallet.  

Message me for details and pricing, or if you need help with extracting your private key Wink

This is for a limited time only, so act quick.

Do t sell your nuggets coins.  Trust me.  I have a string feeling.

My firewall was too high.  I lowered it and have multiple connections now and I'm all synced up. You should all have all your coins soon.  I built a fast coin so 5 minutes you should have multiple confirmations.

Good luck and my advice, don't sell them.  There's something about these coins, I can feel it in my bones, something is coming soon.  Too bad I have no e left for myself.  Lol.

I need a miracle!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:31:52 AM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

Don't know if Vlad2Vlad actually sent the coins, or when/if the network will be alive enough to use your coins?  

No worry!  

I will buy your PRIVATE KEY!     No network needed, just the ability to dump or extract the private key from the wallet.  

Message me for details and pricing, or if you need help with extracting your private key Wink

1 private key with 100,000 NUG bought!

Still have budget for more.   Now that Vlad2Vlad has posted screenshots of the sends, message me for new pricing Wink

21stcenturymoney

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:40:39 AM

got a basic block viewer up for now at http://198.199.121.22:81/ 
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:43:11 AM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

No worry!  

Still have budget for more.   Now that Vlad2Vlad has posted screenshots of the sends, message me for new pricing Wink

How much are you laying for 100,000 NUGs?  Just curious.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:46:09 AM

Hmm it didn't like the reset push at first because of something about fast-forwards, it said I had to pull even though I had just cloned then reset.

Anyway I did the pull and it still wouldn't push without force, so finally I used force so now

https://github.com/knotwork/nuggets

should reflect where the project repo had been at when I originally cloned it to build the client I have been observing the network with the last day or few days or whatever it was.

Everyone seemed to be using that same version, people were mining, but even though that fix is supposed to make the lucky blocks work no one reported actually finding any lucky blocks.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:47:16 AM

How can I mine on my laptop with the QT wallet miner?  What specs to do put in.  It just days started mining, I Ave 4 connections but nothing.  I really wanna accumulate some coisns for myself before they take off.

Someone help me mine these.  I don't have a miner just a $700 laptop.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:48:48 AM

Hmm it didn't like the reset push at first because of something about fast-forwards, it said I had to pull even though I had just cloned then reset.

Anyway I did the pull and it still wouldn't push without force, so finally I used force so now

https://github.com/knotwork/nuggets

should reflect where the project repo had been at when I originally cloned it to build the client I have been observing the network with the last day or few xdays whatever it was.

Everyone seemed to be using that same version, people were mining, but even though that fix is supposed to make the lucky blocks work no one reported actually finding any lucky blocks.

-MarkM-

Golden Blocks, please. 

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:48:54 AM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

No worry!  

How much are you laying for 100,000 NUGs?  Just curious.

Final pricing details are confidential between buyer and seller, sorry sir Smiley

I can share with you that the 2nd private key purchase is almost complete, and my inbox has some new interesting message that I will very quicky deal with.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:50:54 AM

How can I mine on my laptop with the QT wallet miner?  What specs to do put in.  It just days started mining, I Ave 4 connections but nothing.  I really wanna accumulate some coisns for myself before they take off.

Well you still have not made clear which version you want to be using.

When did you get the code you compiled the QT client from?

Was it after the lucky block fix was in the code?

Or is it some older client from before the lucky block fix was put in?

Do you want lucky blocks or not?

Which client version you run will decide whether you are mining a no lucky blocks coin or a coin that does allow lucky blocks to happen.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:53:39 AM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

No worry!  

Still have budget for more.   Now that Vlad2Vlad has posted screenshots of the sends, message me for new pricing Wink

How much are you laying for 100,000 NUGs?  Just curious.

Final pricing details are confidential between buyer and seller, sorry sir Smiley

I can share with you that the 2nd private key purchase is almost complete, and my inbox has some new interesting message that I will very quicky deal with.

I don't care, I think you're getting a steal.  People are being stupid to sell.  I just wanna know caise I can't mine them so I'd like to buy like 100 or 200,000 coins just in case it goes up.  I'd feel so bad if it went up and I think it will and I have not even 1 coin.

Does anybody know what server number I put in the QT miner to get it to mine and what port.  Maybe Tatars why its not finding anything.  I have 4 connections.  Please help.  I don't need a pool or a password right cause there is none.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:55:19 AM

So somebody tell me the threads I need to put, the scan time, server, port, username and password.

Please I wanna start mining with my laptop.  TIA

This is the QT miner the wallet client.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:59:01 AM

Well you still have not made clear which version you want to be using.

When did you get the code you compiled the QT client from?

Was it after the lucky block fix was in the code?

Or is it some older client from before the lucky block fix was put in?

Do you want lucky blocks or not?

Which client version you run will decide whether you are mining a no lucky blocks coin or a coin that does allow lucky blocks to happen.

-MarkM-

I have the old version.  Where do I get the new on one and of course I wan the golden blocks.

And want setting for server port and stuff.  Thanks.

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:59:21 AM

The commit that fixed the lucky blocks was

https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/43261b22dc20c5b49030b9609dbb7b17a8257c0f

As far as i was able to detect, it seemed all the active nodes were using that code.

But, no one has claimed to have found any lucky blocks.

I am not really very familiar with git nor github but I will look around on github to see if i can fork that repo at the point where that commit was made...

Well that didn't work, even though I was on that commit's page, it seems to have forked the entire repo not just up to that commit.

So i guess I am going to have to figure out how to roll-back to that point.

-MarkM-

I struggle with git still myself, but found the git revert command....

https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:59:58 AM

So somebody tell me the threads I need to put, the scan time, server, port, username and password.

Please I wanna start mining with my laptop.  TIA

This is the QT miner the wallet client.

Do you mean an old copy of the client from back when lucky blocks were not working?

Or do you mean a newer version of the client from after the lucky blocks fix was done?

Do you want no lucky blocks or do you want lucky blocks?

The old version there are no lucky blocks.

-MarkM-

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:00:49 PM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

No worry!  

Still have budget for more.   Now that Vlad2Vlad has posted screenshots of the sends, message me for new pricing Wink

I don't care, I think you're getting a steal.  People are being stupid to sell.  I just wanna know caise I can't mine them so I'd like to buy like 100 or 200,000 coins just in case it goes up.  I'd feel so bad if it went up and I think it will and I have not even 1 coin.

Does anybody know what server number I put in the QT miner to get it to mine and what port.  Maybe Tatars why its not finding anything.  I have 4 connections.  Please help.  I don't need a pool or a password right cause there is none.

You'd like to buy 100,000 or 200,000 or so?  I can now cover that easy.  How much you offering?

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:02:59 PM

"Note: git revert is used to record some new commits to reverse the effect of some earlier commits (often only a faulty one). If you want to throw away all uncommitted changes in your working
       directory, you should see git-reset(1), particularly the --hard option."

Maybe why I had trouble pushing my reset was I did not do --hard maybe if i had done --hard it would have pushed it without all the rigamarole about fast-forward and needing to pull and all that.

My repo does seem in the end to have gotten to the point where the lucky blocks were fixed though which is what i was trying to do.

Just in case, I just did a hard reset and tries to push, it said everything is up to date. So maybe the rigamarole it made me go through ended up amounting to making the reset hard.

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:03:43 PM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

No worry!  

You'd like to buy 100,000 or 200,000 or so?  I can now cover that easy.  How much you offering?

I have no idea now much there're worth, I gave them all away for free.  Give me an idea.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:05:31 PM

"Note: git revert is used to record some new commits to reverse the effect of some earlier commits (often only a faulty one). If you want to throw away all uncommitted changes in your working
       directory, you should see git-reset(1), particularly the --hard option."

Maybe why i had trouble pushing my reset was I did not do --hard maybe if i had done --hard it would have pushed it without all the rigamarole about fast-forward and needing to pull and all that.

my repo does seem in the end to have gotten to the point where the lucky blocks were fixed though which is what i was trying to do.

-MarkM-

That's too hard for me mark.  Isn't there a new wallet for me to download just like that?  I have the very first version that r3 out out.  No golden blocks and I can't mine anything cusse I don't know what to put in the parameters.

hotcoldcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:08:35 PM

I have no idea now much there're worth, I gave them all away for free.  Give me an idea.

I'm still dealing with my inbox, lemme finish that.   Until then:

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:09:54 PM

That's too hard for me mark.  Isn't there a new wallet for me to download just like that?  I have the very first version that r3 out out.  No golden blocks and I can't mine anything cusse I don't know what to put in the parameters.

If you are on Windows, you need to find someone who uses windows and can compile stuff for you, or someone who is somehow able to cross-compile for Windows, that is, compile for Windows without actually using Windows to do it.

I certainly don't know how to compile for Windows on the Fedora Core 17 Linux that I compile stuff on.

If you mine using that old client you will be mining a chain/coin that has no lucky blocks.

-MarkM-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: