Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:13:11 PM

The commit that fixed the lucky blocks was

https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/43261b22dc20c5b49030b9609dbb7b17a8257c0f

As far as i was able to detect, it seemed all the active nodes were using that code.

But, no one has claimed to have found any lucky blocks.

I am not really very familiar with git nor github but I will look around on github to see if i can fork that repo at the point where that commit was made...

Well that didn't work, even though I was on that commit's page, it seems to have forked the entire repo not just up to that commit.

So i guess I am going to have to figure out how to roll-back to that point.

-MarkM-

I struggle with git still myself, but found the git revert command....

https://bitbucket.org/mytwobits/nuggets

TwoBits, thanks for reversing the hijack madness.  I appreciate it.  I think r3 stole millions if coins and covered his tracks but if he's gone and you and mark fixed it I appreciate it so much.  Please lock the repo files until I get my programer working on it then i'll need that.  Thanks again.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:14:19 PM

Windows client is being compiled as we speak. I'll start a new post soon that is self-moderated. Vlad will be deleted from all posting and nobody else will ever be edited or deleted

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting.  

You losers think i'm' gonna come to your thread?

ajhahahahahahahaa.

you'll pray and beg for it

Roll Eyes

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:16:12 PM

Nodes?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:16:48 PM

https://github.com/nuggets-project/nuggets/commit/43261b22dc20c5b49030b9609dbb7b17a8257c0f

As far as i was able to detect, it seemed all the active nodes were using that code.

I am not really very familiar with git nor github but I will look around on github to see if i can fork that repo at the point where that commit was made...

Well that didn't work, even though I was on that commit's page, it seems to have forked the entire repo not just up to that commit.

-MarkM-

TwoBits, thanks for reversing the hijack madness.  I appreciate it.  I think r3 stole millions if coins and covered his tracks but if he's gone and you and mark fixed it I appreciate it so much.  Please lock the repo files until I get my programer working on it then i'll need that.  Thanks again.

Actually, he reverted the fixing of the golden blocks, so he has reverted back to the old code in which lucky blocks did not work.

In my repo, I reverted back to what every node actually running and mining seemed to be using, which was the version in which the lucky blocks fix was in place so there should have been lucky blocks happening.

But, there still has been no report that anyone did actually find any lucky blocks, so hmm...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:18:22 PM

Nodes?

dvcstable01.dvcnode.org (198.154.60.183) and dvcstable02.dvcnode.org (198.154.60.61)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:19:49 PM

Windows client is being compiled as we speak. I'll start a new post soon that is self-moderated. Vlad will be deleted from all posting and nobody else will ever be edited or deleted

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting.  

ajhahahahahahahaa.

Roll Eyes

Where is you copy cat threat pumpin my copy cat coin?  Come on, I wanna just stop in and launch.  You guys afraid?  I let all you animals in and never conce complained to the mod so what kind of men are you?  Oh, mnevermind.  Cowards with. not a single bone of integrity.  Trust me I won't post, that would just bring in more people. I just wanna get a good launch seeing 5 idiot jackasses talk to each other about no ms the best nd how can we copy that vlad guy so we can get 10,000 views in under 5 days.  Ahhhahhaaaa.  Good luck, clowns.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:20:54 PM

Nodes?

dvcstable01.dvcnode.org (198.154.60.183) and dvcstable02.dvcnode.org (198.154.60.61)

-MarkM-
Thanks

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting. 

ajhahahahahahahaa.

Roll Eyes

Where is you copy cat threat pumpin my copy cat coin?  Come on, I wanna just stop in and launch.  You guys afraid?  I let all you animals in and never conce complained to the mod so what kind of men are you?  Oh, mnevermind.  Cowards with. not a single bone of integrity.  Trust me I won't post, that would just bring in more people. I just wanna get a good launch seeing 5 idiot jackasses talk to each other about no ms the best nd how can we copy that vlad guy so we can get 10,000 views in under 5 days.  Ahhhahhaaaa.  Good luck, clowns.

I don't care if you will come, the funny thing was

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:26:09 PM

-MarkM-

TwoBits, thanks for reversing the hijack madness.  I appreciate it.  I think r3 stole millions if coins and covered his tracks but if he's gone and you and mark fixed it I appreciate it so much.  Please lock the repo files until I get my programer working on it then i'll need that.  Thanks again.

Actually, he reverted the fixing of the golden blocks, so he has reverted back to the old code in which lucky blocks did not work.

In my repo, I reverted back to what every node actually running and mining seemed to be using, which was the version in which the lucky blocks fix was in place so there should have been lucky blocks happening.

But, there still has been no report that anyone did actually find any lucky blocks, so hmm...

-MarkM-

Maybe if you started calling them by their order name it would work, golden blocks.  There is a difference as golden refers to a lottery system so please snow som respect for my art.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:27:02 PM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

Are you one of the lucky people who got part of the 1,500,000+ Nugget giveaway?

Don't know if Vlad2Vlad actually sent the coins, or when/if the network will be alive enough to use your coins?  

No worry!  

I will buy your PRIVATE KEY!     No network needed, just the ability to dump or extract the private key from the wallet.  

Message me for details and pricing, or if you need help with extracting your private key Wink

This is for a limited time only, so act quick.

hahahahhahahah   yea, how many blockchain versions are out there and which chain actually got the bounty coins, are they even valid anymore?
. I don't know.  That low life r3 messed up everything. I never tried to use them so I don't know.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:28:08 PM

Nodes?

-MarkM-
Thanks

LOLZ I expect your might get carpel tunnel syndrome from pressing the delete key so much.  You know Vlad will be incapable on not posting. 

ajhahahahahahahaa.

Roll Eyes

Where is you copy cat threat pumpin my copy cat coin?  Come on, I wanna just stop in and launch.  You guys afraid?  I let all you animals in and never conce complained to the mod so what kind of men are you?  Oh, mnevermind.  Cowards with. not a single bone of integrity.  Trust me I won't post, that would just bring in more people. I just wanna get a good launch seeing 5 idiot jackasses talk to each other about no ms the best nd how can we copy that vlad guy so we can get 10,000 views in under 5 days.  Ahhhahhaaaa.  Good luck, clowns.

I don't care if you will come, the funny thing was

Well wants the name do their copy cap thread?

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:28:19 PM

BUYING!!! BUYING!!!!!!

Are you one of the lucky people who got part of the 1,500,000+ Nugget giveaway?

Don't know if Vlad2Vlad actually sent the coins, or when/if the network will be alive enough to use your coins?  

No worry!  

I will buy your PRIVATE KEY!     No network needed, just the ability to dump or extract the private key from the wallet.  

Message me for details and pricing, or if you need help with extracting your private key Wink

This is for a limited time only, so act quick.

hahahahhahahah   yea, how many blockchain versions are out there and which chain actually got the bounty coins, are they even valid anymore?

The private keys are the private keys, you can export bitcoin private keys into a devcoin wallet and use them to receive devcoins that were sent to your bitcoin address, so yeah it will probably work on whatever fork the coins were sent on.

If they even got sent, as it had not seemed earlier that anyone was actually running / mining-with that old client Vlad used to try to send them.

-MarkM-

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:31:30 PM

-MarkM-

-MarkM-

I reverted to the one that matches the only released version with a binary so far.  I suggest we go from the release, and make a fix for the golden blocks that is at a future block, so no one who used the release loses stuff.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:33:11 PM

My laptop isn't finding a single coin.  I'm going to bed.   This sucks.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:34:34 PM

-MarkM-

-MarkM-

I reverted to the one that matches the only released version with a binary so far.  I suggest we go from the release, and make a fix for the golden blocks that is at a future block, so no one who used the release loses stuff.

I DONT want anyone to LOSE their COINS!!!!   Does this make sense?  Can you help me with this Mark?  Can I make the first post go to these places instead and get help to fix the VGB this way?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:36:28 PM

-MarkM-

-MarkM-

Thank you. And thank you for saying golde blocks. Lol, seriously.  I never heard of super blocks at the time but I realize its a copy but mine are in a lottery system and I don't know how this are.

I wish there was a QT wallet that would let me mine with my laptop.  I really want to mine some coins but I don't have a rig.  What are the specs for the server she port and so on?  TIA.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:37:10 PM

My laptop isn't finding a single coin.  I'm going to bed.   This sucks.
Grin

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:39:08 PM

I reverted to the one that matches the only released version with a binary so far.  I suggest we go from the release, and make a fix for the golden blocks that is at a future block, so no one who used the release loses stuff.

Would they lose anything? There is still no indication that any lucky blocks actually happened.

Maybe the random chance that was supposed to work out as averaging to happen every two hours is actually wrong and simply has not yet happened in all this time despite the blockchain having been moving along just fine all this time.

People were definitely mining all along, as blocks kept showing up. None of the nodes were misbehaving, as in trying to distribute an invalid blockchain.

So it kind of looks like somehow the lucky blocks luckily did not happen yet, maybe just by variance aka the grace of God or maybe because the chance of them happening is set way too low to cause them to happen every two hours on average...

-MarkM-

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:45:38 PM

I reverted to the one that matches the only released version with a binary so far.  I suggest we go from the release, and make a fix for the golden blocks that is at a future block, so no one who used the release loses stuff.

Would they lose anything? There is still no indication that any lucky blocks actually happened.

Maybe the random chance that was supposed to work out as averaging to happen every two hours is actually wrong and simply has not yet happened in all this time despite the blockchain having been moving along just fine all this time.

People were definitely mining all along, as blocks kept showing up. None of the nodes were misbehaving, as in trying to distribute an invalid blockchain.

So it kind of looks like somehow the lucky blocks luckily did not happen yet, maybe just by variance aka the grace of God or maybe because the chance of them happening is set way too low to cause them to happen every two hours on average...

-MarkM-

Well if the VGB are still not working then, they wont lose anything, if it is fixed the the first found VGB should split the chain.   Though if the majority of the hashing power is the first version, then and VGB found would become orphans maybe?  Guess someone should unit test the VGB code.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hotcoldcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 12:46:15 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 12:57:09 PM by hotcoldcoin

PURCHASING CLOSED!  SORRY!

I reached my budget for the buying of private keys from the bounty payout.   Sorry to anyone who was asleep during the buying Smiley

Closing out the rest of the deals now, and looks like I will soon control private keys with about 1,000,000 NUGs on them, maybe bit more, maybe a bit less.

p.s. yea, yea, technically these are "shared private keys" until transferred to a new address Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:47:16 PM

-MarkM-

Th odds weren't that low.  It was set at .01 I think.  I thought that was too high and too easy.  But the odds wouldn't matter if the algo says a golden block has to be found every. 120 minutes. Something Is wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: