Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:51:30 PM

A little too much? We know he has guns in his house. He already has a past of violence.  We know he is unstable as shit. I see no person that deserves a report more than him. Hopefully god doesn't speak to him and make him feel like the next Abraham if you catch my drift

I'm not into gov. agencies of any kind.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:52:17 PM

A little too much? We know he has guns in his house. He already has a past of violence.  We know he is unstable as shit. I see no person that deserves a report more than him. Hopefully god doesn't speak to him and make him feel like the next Abraham if you catch my drift

Neither am I but I am into protecting children from being in danger.

I'm not actually going to call them on him. I wouldn't do that to someone who is just a worthless internet troll and a disgrace to the human race.  I'm trying to prove a point that he needs to shut the fuck up before someone else does

HuuHachu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:37:23 PM

Shouldn't a thread like this be moderated ? I mean ... seriously guys !

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 02:00:47 PM

Neither am I but I am into protecting children from being in danger.

I'm not actually going to call them on him. I wouldn't do that to someone who is just a worthless internet troll and a disgrace to the human race.  I'm trying to prove a point that he needs to shut the fuck up before someone else does

+1

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:03:49 PM

Shouldn't a thread like this be moderated ? I mean ... seriously guys !
No
It's part of history

Still waiting my 0.1BTC btw

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:23:41 PM

Selling 3000 NUGs... own a piece of shit history!
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:07:07 PM

i have access to the repo. if you or anyone else wants to take on the project you can pm me for user and pass
I think that before giving the repo, Vlad needs to pick a new dev who's ok to work without being paid

Well, where can I find such a man and one who knows what he's doing?  I couldn't find decent help paying bitcoin bontiies.

Can anybody vouch for anyone?  is anybody interested?  TIA

If anybody is interested please lets get started right away.  I have to go to bed.  I've slept 2 hours in nearly 2 days.  Take care and thanks.
Propose more than 5btc and maybe you will get a decent coin with decent testing and a decent support...

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:39:35 PM

Watching this thread and waiting for a response from the OP before I start purging posts that are way out of line, and there are a few of them. If you are responsible for one of the 50 posts that have been reported here, I'd suggest cleaning it up yourself. If not, I will be. So you are aware that your post has been edited/deleted, I'll be sure you send those that are effected a pm letting you know.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 07:21:48 PM

Watching this thread and waiting for a response from the OP before I start purging posts that are way out of line, and there are a few of them. If you are responsible for one of the 50 posts that have been reported here, I'd suggest cleaning it up yourself. If not, I will be. So you are aware that your post has been edited/deleted, I'll be sure you send those that are effected a pm letting you know.

Is it really that hard to just delete this entire pointless thread? Pretty ridiculous it even got to this point without any mod intervention

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:24:36 PM

Is it really that hard to just delete this entire pointless thread? Pretty ridiculous it even got to this point without any mod intervention

The thread is the only proof I will have that Vlad2vlad scammed me.
So please mods, don't delete it, or warn us before.

Like I thought block 250 isn't supposed to have a zero reward:
Fair launch(allready past)

Define "fair".

the block reward was 0 coins up to block 249 except for block 1 and 2 which were premine blocks of 1.1 million apiece i've set a tentative fork for block 6000 to allow time to fix everything and test it. its a mess right now but i'm fixing it.

As I'm the one who fixed the code, I am entitled to receive the 0.2BTC right?

send me a pm with your proposed blockchain fix, i will implement it into the source and compile. if it works on testnet, i will advise Vlad to pay you as promised if he said that. thanks for your contribution by the way.

I did say that, and to show my gratitude I won't pay him .2BTC but .25 BTC.

I can't program but I try hard to be a man of my word.  To me a good rep is worth its weight in gold.

So test it out R3, and if it's good to go holla back and I'll send this man his .25 BTC.

And remember, I'm unemployed and broke, imagine what I would do to make this coin the best if I had real money like I once used to.

Where is the flaw?
0NUG rewards after 7 years is part of the protocol Vlad wanted to get fixed

If this is not wanted anymore it's only a matter of deleting 4lines
That doesn't change the fact that I did exactly what Vlad was asking for

I was referring to the fact the VGB wasn't working which was the main sales point of this coin.

R3, can fix the 7 year issue as I already talked to him about it.

The reward of .2 BTC was to get the VGB protocol to work as advertised since nobody was hitting the golden block.

But I'll send you .1 BTC for bringing up an issue which could cause problems down the line.  Post your BTC addy.

And by the way, I can't give out awards for just anything - people should help out cause that's how open source works.  If I had my old job back bounties would be easy to give out but I am broke right now and I urgently wanted to help r3 by getting the VGB protocol to work as advertised as that was my biggest selling point for this coin which is why I offered a reward.

So post your BTC addy and I'll send you .1 BTC for the effort.  Thanks, bro.

Quoting if he tries to delete them.

ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:36:41 PM

Destroying potential litigation evidence if you remove this thread, best to carry on with it.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:39:54 PM

This thread just serves as a good lesson on how to not launch an altcoin imo.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:44:12 PM

Yes, yes it is, if I made a habit of just deleting threads like this, I'd be fired. Because it is the OP's thread, and he doesn't seem to have much problem with it (waiting for clarification) I don't have the right to delete it or any comments he chooses are fit to stay. I will however edit out excessive threats and other things that are excessively useless. If he wanted to make a thread called Land Whale spotted on Mars and the comments to be compiled completely of people's names with the letter Z, as the creator the thread, it is his choice. I however can and will edit/delete anything that is excessively unnecessary in nature that could be damaging to those that respond or view the thread. Threats, Obscene images, very excessive use of offensive language or unwanted personal attacks, etc.
Double-Spent

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:15:42 PM

Yes, yes it is, if I made a habit of just deleting threads like this, I'd be fired. Because it is the OP's thread, and he doesn't seem to have much problem with it (waiting for clarification) I don't have the right to delete it or any comments he chooses are fit to stay. I will however edit out excessive threats and other things that are excessively useless. If he wanted to make a thread called Land Whale spotted on Mars and the comments to be compiled completely of people's names with the letter Z, as the creator the thread, it is his choice. I however can and will edit/delete anything that is excessively unnecessary in nature that could be damaging to those that respond or view the thread. Threats, Obscene images, very excessive use of offensive language or unwanted personal attacks, etc.

80% of the content posted by the OP is useless and border lining psycho-trolling.

He totally gives away his privacy for people to say how genius, smart, god fearing, and hard lived he is.

He even creates a poll to check if he's an idiot or a savant.

In the meanwhile he launches a stupid and faulty scamcoin.

All in all an excellent breeding ground for extreme trolling.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 08:24:20 PM

Fair enough

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:26:39 PM

Since this is going off topic, can you at least move it where it belongs?  Once in the off topic, it will die a slow death because OP will stop posting as he no longer gets the attention he seeks.

Thanks,

-tb-

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 08:28:44 PM

Since this is going off topic, can you at least move it where it belongs?  Once in the off topic, it will die a slow death because OP will stop posting as he no longer gets the attention he seeks.

Thanks,

-tb-

Agreed

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:57:18 PM

The thread is the only proof I will have that Vlad2vlad scammed me.
So please mods, don't delete it, or warn us before.

You do realize that your code as a fix for the live chain was more broken then the one you fixed?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

How was it broken?

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:11:07 PM

Block 250 has to return a 0 subsidy. Superblocks can not kick in to some future block number that gives people time to update the client.

Edit:  or maybe 250  has to be a 0 or a superblock chance,  have to find the original code to remember for sure.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: