Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:15:28 AM

Hope everyone has a better understanding of what alt coins are really for now.  Now you know why I have no plans for a pump and dump.
You just finished making a bunch of references to how altcoins were just like the dot-com bubble's zero innovation businesses, and how you wanted to make a lot of money from that happening with altcoins.

When I first read on bitcoin and everything immediately came together in my mind I was in shock, it was like finding a time machine for the first time in my life only I lacked the money to make it happen.
I hope we can all work together to prevent 9/11 2.0 on September 14, 2015. Watch out for the lizardmen for us.

First, a pump and dump is a quick 1 or 2 months scheme.  By no means is holding a stock or coin for more than a year and pump and dump scam. If that's true then everyone on wallstreet except buffet is a pump and dumpster.

And second, I wouldn't be doing the pumping, so its not my scheme, if I see what's happening and I sell in Time I'm not a pump and dump scammer, its called a gifted investor who knows when to get in and get out.

I don't blame you for investing in bitcoins and altcoins to make a profit. But you making a new zero-innovation bitcoin-derivative for the purpose of a profit and then dumping it is not a bitcoin-derivative we're going to sign up for as users.

A) I didn't dump it.

B) I thought programmers here could program - I had no idea they couldn't implement my features.

C). Why aren't you upset with all the other 50 crapCoins?  At least I'm not dumping mine, I guarantee you not one of those guys thinks like me and will dump every coin the second it gets on an exchange.  I'll put my wallet up to show you all I'm not dumping.  I'm waiting for the bitcoin ETF and then I'll give it a few more months and decode then what to do. That's my advice to everyone.

Is Nugget even on an exchange? You're holding your premine aren't you  Wink.... waiting.... waiting.... GONE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:36:26 AM

B) I thought programmers here could program - I had no idea they couldn't implement my features.

Can you please enlighten us about the amazingly unique and innovative features you wanted to implement on your unique and innovative scrypt coin?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:05:48 AM

Hope everyone has a better understanding of what alt coins are really for now.  Now you know why I have no plans for a pump and dump.
You just finished making a bunch of references to how altcoins were just like the dot-com bubble's zero innovation businesses, and how you wanted to make a lot of money from that happening with altcoins.

When I first read on bitcoin and everything immediately came together in my mind I was in shock, it was like finding a time machine for the first time in my life only I lacked the money to make it happen.
I hope we can all work together to prevent 9/11 2.0 on September 14, 2015. Watch out for the lizardmen for us.

First, a pump and dump is a quick 1 or 2 months scheme.  By no means is holding a stock or coin for more than a year and pump and dump scam. If that's true then everyone on wallstreet except buffet is a pump and dumpster.

And second, I wouldn't be doing the pumping, so its not my scheme, if I see what's happening and I sell in Time I'm not a pump and dump scammer, its called a gifted investor who knows when to get in and get out.

I don't blame you for investing in bitcoins and altcoins to make a profit. But you making a new zero-innovation bitcoin-derivative for the purpose of a profit and then dumping it is not a bitcoin-derivative we're going to sign up for as users.

A) I didn't dump it.

C). Why aren't you upset with all the other 50 crapCoins?  At least I'm not dumping mine, I guarantee you not one of those guys thinks like me and will dump every coin the second it gets on an exchange.  I'll put my wallet up to show you all I'm not dumping.  I'm waiting for the bitcoin ETF and then I'll give it a few more months and decode then what to do. That's my advice to everyone.

Is Nugget even on an exchange? You're holding your premine aren't you  Wink.... waiting.... waiting.... GONE!

No.  I had no wallet until today.  For some reason only half got premined. The full 1% I was told by the programmer it was never mined, only half. The guy was very honest so I trust him.

The programmer gave away 500,000 coins to random people last night.

Then I made r3 my 50% partner and gave him permission to collect the rest of the 1.6 million from the programmer and he has already started using them for bounties.  And since I had no coins (even though, you know, it's my fucking coin) I had to post 2 bounties today in bitcons - nearly .5 BTC.  That's not much but for me it is cause I'm not working and I've already spent a lot on what is so far nothing but a shitty spendy hobby (for now) and my wide is losing hope in my great govt digital conspiracy theory.. 

My wife cut me off now after I spent $1,400 on domain names nobody cares about and $4,000 on BFL rigs I haven't seen even one yet, paying to launch a coin I got shit on for, spending with no joke 12-16 hours per day on here instead of with my wife and kids and blowing though our savings on a theory that the govt is gonna push alt coins through the stratosphere. That argument worked wonders the first 2 months while now I now have to sell my 93 ford F150 with a new dealer install engine which cost $4,000 and new $1,000 tires ( I have receipts for it all, but I shouldn't have to sell a classic for alt coin tneories).  Chasis has 154,000 miles, its a true classic with the new engine and new tires maybe 10,000 miles.  I don't want to sell it but I've got little small ticket items to part with.

That truck is a steal at $5,000.  I couldn't find even 1 with a new engine in the whole US.  I love that truck but I believe in the future of this alt coin so much that I can't sit and stay and watch anymore.  I can't do it.  I wish I were a woman cause I may be tempted to sell like massages - you know, nothing dirty, just the queen of tease.  I know it's wrong but I believe in this that much.

So that's why I'm trying to mine some coins while the difficulty is low but I frankly have a laptop and some old dell Servers.  This is impossible to mine with.  How can I launch my own coin and have jack shit for coins?  Why is it wrong after the long hours, the bullshit and the money I spent and will keep spending on bounties.  I should at least have like 1 million coins for all the long hours and hassle and bounties.

You people are gullible.  I tried to be honest and only keep half of 1% for myself but you all went crazy.  You're telling me the devs of other coins get no coins?  Impossible.  I don't buy it - they have some back door way to get paid.  You're all getting played, and you deserve it for not laying devs a generous salary.

I don't know enough about programming but if I did I promise you I'd find a legsl legit loophole around these stupid rules and I'd find a way to reward myself and the programmers who helped me some reasonable anoint of coins for their efforts.  That's how all corps work and this incentive process invites more and better and better devs.

You people are such haters of success that you're stuck with assholes with no idea of programming play pretend devs such as myself launching coins which don't even work.

If you rewarded your devs like say, 2% of a legit premine or a constant as you mine pay the devs then you'd get way better devs coming here.  But if you have fits and cows for just .5%, half a point for all the long hours and stress and time away from my kids, you guys deserve guys like me and worse.

At least I speak English and I apologize when I insult the wrong person and I genuinely want you guys to succeed and make money.  Watch the next dev - some Mexican who can't speak a world of English just doing a massive pump and dump and cursing at you while he's at it.

Pay your devs a good % you cheapskates and you'll get better coins.  It's win-win!

Now somebody please tell me now do I, as a dev, I must have special rights, how can I increase my earnings?  Don't tell me mining cause my laptop has been mining all day and not a single coin.

There's gotta be a way.  Somebody help me out.  The bible says it's all about timing snd chance, and my life experience fully agrees with that.  Here's the timing, finally got it down but the chance - i've never had the chance.  Even college, my parents were wealthy and out of 6 kids I was the only one to go to college, straight A's, while working the whole time and never any money for gas, clothes, school-books, tuition, food,  NOTHING.  And you can't take loans until you're 25 so I struggled so much, I had nightmares even 20 years later.

Who does that, wolves?  My freshman year I stole my books from the student store but then I saw I never read them and I felt guilty so I stopped and for the nest 5 out of 6 years of college I only bought 3 total books which I hardly read them, more like required homework by some jerk teacher to get kickbacks from the publisher.  Hard ass teachers telling us the book were necessary.  BS.  Take good notes and books are not needed.

I got a 3.8 cumulative GPA in difficult business Finance and Economics at a top ranked university while I never touched their bullshit books.   Not to mention English is my second language and I greew up in the ghetto for the first 2 years until my dad learned English, worked 16 hours days the whole time and man, in 2 years we were out of hell and 2 years later we lived in an all upper-class white neighborhood 2 story house with a pool in the Bay Area.  4 years from nothing but lots prayers foodstsamps, 6 kids, 1 salary and no assets except our clothes.  That was a miracle and rewards of working hard.

Now on a more personal note which has greatly touched my heart and changed my entire life:

I worked as hard as my dad until i would get recurring horrible nightmares with my eyes open just like him, and went to night college like him but I never had the timing and chance like him cause home prices went up 10 fold while salaries only doubled so i feel so hopeless. I keep hoping and trying but its getting so much harder to stay positive but i know God is in-charge it's so hard sometimes to hold on to your faith even when you're eating dirt for years after years with no break or hope In sight. 

I pray God gives me the strength and has mercy on me to get that big break and to do what's right if i do get rich cause that does worry me cause I am a natural, big A-hole by nature so I'm sure I deserved every pound of dirt God has forced fed me in an attempt to humble me. 

It has worked to some degree - 20 years of eating dirt but deep inside I feel my pride swelling up inside my heart Over the smallest compliment or over the smallest accomplishment and it's gotten to the point where it makes me so physically ill that I wish there was a way to literally carve it out of my heart cause I would do it with my own hands regardless of the pain, for there is no greater guaranteed pain and humiliation than that caused by this relentless pride, which like fire, never says enough - the set-up before the imminent, devastating fall from grace and relentless, solemn fail from what appeared by all form of logic as a sure thing before pride engulfed your heart.

Pride, the number one enemy of man and success - turning a sure thing into an impossible feat and utter failure every single time.  I hate pride with every ounce of my heart, mind and soul yet it keeps coming back, uninvited, albeit it is now only a fraction of what it once was in my youth and I pray to God that before I close my eyes for the last and final time on this earth - that I will witness first hand the death of that pride that has destroyed more opportunities and relationships in my life than I will ever know.

But if I should perish first and with my dying breath, if this evil, dream robbing pride still beats inside my heart I will take such wonderful joyful pleasure and reservation in knowing that one way or another, I will cross over to the other side - wherever that may be - while that dark, life engulfing Death Star of man, a spiritual parasite living in all our hearts will not go beyond this realm but will die a slow, lonely death and petrify its final resting place inside the physical, stone cold heart which has no place in the new world and it will bring me such joy knowing that no matter how great and powerful that prideful heart once was, on that faithful final moment, it will be nothing more than worm food, never again beating for the sole purpose of destroying the life, passions, dreams and lifelong plans ever again.  But until that faithful day, I will fight you, pride, with all the prayer, strength, humility and meekness bestowed upon my mind, heart and soul by God my Father.

Pride, kill it - banish it before it destroys every last dream in your heart and mind. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:07:49 AM

Can you please enlighten us about the amazingly unique and innovative features you wanted to implement on your unique and innovative scrypt coin?

Have not you heard about Vlad’s Golden Blocks which are ultimately unique and different from superblocks because they have “Vlad” in their name?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:09:58 AM

Have not you heard about Vlad’s Golden Blocks which are ultimately unique and different from superblocks because they have “Vlad” in their name?

Vlad, let us know, what are the unique features?

Plus, you should check the source code of "your coin" - it clearly says oi the comments (which are plain english, not "programming code") that the premined quantity is 0.5%.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:10:54 AM

What is a GPA 3.8? What is the max?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:11:33 AM

I'm spent.  It's 4am and I'm starting to feel delusional and kinda in that funny laughing at the paint on the wall kinda mood.  That's why my last post was a bit personal and heartfelt.  But it was honest and from the heart so I let it go.  

That's my moto - honesty as much as possible.  That seems to be the main lacking ingredient and wuality around here.

Good night all.  Lets hope tomorrow will go better than today.  

And if not, then hey, I'm up for everyone having a food laugh at my expense one more day.  It's not like I don't deserve it or I didn't go begging for it or searching for it with a candle. LOL!

Good night.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:12:41 AM

I wish I had 20:4 vision, then I could read your post and maybe even laugh.  Good night.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:14:08 AM

My wife cut me off now after I spent $1,400 on domain names nobody cares about and $4,000 on BFL rigs I haven't seen even one yet, paying to launch a coin I got shit on for, spending with no joke 12-16 hours per day on here instead of with my wife and kids and blowing though our savings on a theory that the govt is gonna push alt coins through the stratosphere. That argument worked wonders the first 2 months while now I now have to sell my 93 ford F150 with a new dealer install engine which cost $4,000 and new $1,000 tires ( I have receipts for it all, but I shouldn't have to sell a classic for alt coin tneories).  Chasis has 154,000 miles, its a true classic with the new engine and new tires maybe 10,000 miles.  I don't want to sell it but I've got little small ticket items to part with.

That truck is a steal at $5,000.  I couldn't find even 1 with a new engine in the whole US.  I love that truck but I believe in the future of this alt coin so much that I can't sit and stay and watch anymore.  I can't do it.  I wish I were a woman cause I may be tempted to sell like massages - you know, nothing dirty, just the queen of tease.  I know it's wrong but I believe in this that much.

This clearly shows that for reasons unknown, your education and your wonderful talent of an economist don’t really bring any positive results. Maybe you should give up all ideas of get rich quick schemes and find a decent job?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:15:28 AM

Vlad, let us know, what are the unique features?

Plus, you should check the source code of "your coin" - it clearly says oi the comments (which are plain english, not "programming code") that the premined quantity is 0.5%.

Thanks, the programmer told me it would be 1% when I told him to delete all premined coins.  Whatever, it makes no difference, I got jack and I need to find a good way to get coins in my own coins.  It's like jobs not having shares in his own company cause his romp lures didn't like the idea.  I know I'm not jobs, no need to repeat that.  It's the point that matters.  Devs should be paid well.

Thanks for the heads up.  I gotta get to bed.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:16:07 AM

My wife cut me off now after I spent $1,400 on domain names nobody cares about and $4,000 on BFL rigs I haven't seen even one yet, paying to launch a coin I got shit on for, spending with no joke 12-16 hours per day on here instead of with my wife and kids and blowing though our savings on a theory that the govt is gonna push alt coins through the stratosphere. That argument worked wonders the first 2 months while now I now have to sell my 93 ford F150 with a new dealer install engine which cost $4,000 and new $1,000 tires ( I have receipts for it all, but I shouldn't have to sell a classic for alt coin tneories).  Chasis has 154,000 miles, its a true classic with the new engine and new tires maybe 10,000 miles.  I don't want to sell it but I've got little small ticket items to part with.

That truck is a steal at $5,000.  I couldn't find even 1 with a new engine in the whole US.  I love that truck but I believe in the future of this alt coin so much that I can't sit and stay and watch anymore.  I can't do it.  I wish I were a woman cause I may be tempted to sell like massages - you know, nothing dirty, just the queen of tease.  I know it's wrong but I believe in this that much.

This clearly shows that for reasons unknown, your education and your wonderful talent of an economist don’t really bring any positive results. Maybe you should give up all ideas of get rich quick schemes and find a decent job?

BEST ADVICE IN THIS THREAD.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:18:04 AM

My wife cut me off now after I spent $1,400 on domain names nobody cares about and $4,000 on BFL rigs I haven't seen even one yet, paying to launch a coin I got shit on for, spending with no joke 12-16 hours per day on here instead of with my wife and kids and blowing though our savings on a theory that the govt is gonna push alt coins through the stratosphere. That argument worked wonders the first 2 months while now I now have to sell my 93 ford F150 with a new dealer install engine which cost $4,000 and new $1,000 tires ( I have receipts for it all, but I shouldn't have to sell a classic for alt coin tneories).  Chasis has 154,000 miles, its a true classic with the new engine and new tires maybe 10,000 miles.  I don't want to sell it but I've got little small ticket items to part with.

That truck is a steal at $5,000.  I couldn't find even 1 with a new engine in the whole US.  I love that truck but I believe in the future of this alt coin so much that I can't sit and stay and watch anymore.  I can't do it.  I wish I were a woman cause I may be tempted to sell like massages - you know, nothing dirty, just the queen of tease.  I know it's wrong but I believe in this that much.

Investing for the long run is a get rich quick scheme to you, eh?  Maybe you too Need a dictionary.

And many millionaires and billionaires sold off everything they had or mortgaged their house when a lifetime opportunity showed up.  The different between me and you is I'm not afraid of risk.

That doesn't mean I'll succeed but I definitely have a risk quality you obviously not only lack but don't  even realize is a fatal investment flaw.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:19:10 AM

inb4 Vlad won't sleep tonight

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:21:00 AM

Investing for the long run is a get rich quick scheme to you, eh?  Maybe you too Need a dictionary.

And many millionaires and billionaires sold off everything they had or mortgaged their house when a lifetime opportunity showed up.  The different between me and you is I'm not afraid of risk.

That doesn't mean I'll succeed but I definitely have a risk quality you obviously not only lack but don't  even realize is a fatal investment flaw.

Seriously, Vlad: crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme. And you want to be rich in 2-3 years, that's getting-rich-quick.... And that's pitiful, mate.

This is a nice hobby with a huge potential. But do not gamble your life on it. DO NOT DO IT. It has such a big potential precisely because its risky as fuck. Think about your family and spend those 12-16 hours looking for a decent job, look at this as a GAMBLE, not a job - otherwise you may find yourself in a world of pain.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:22:01 AM

It's been a blast.  Not really, but I did learn a few things.

But seriously, I'm going to bed. My eyes are closing as I write.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:24:22 AM

Seriously, Vlad: crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme. And you want to be rich in 2-3 years, that's getting-rich-quick.... And that's pitiful, mate.

This is a nice hobby with a huge potential. But do not gamble your life on it. DO NOT DO IT. It has such a big potential precisely because its risky as fuck. Think about your family and spend those 12-16 hours looking for a decent job, look at this as a GAMBLE, not a job - otherwise you may find yourself in a world of pain.

Thanks for the advice.  I will try to find a medium.  But when I feel strongly about something like I do about slt coins, I learned hard way years ago to fight tooth and nail for it and let no one stand in my way.

But appreciate you taking the time to give me your heartfelt advice, brother.

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 12:45:57 PM

What happened here?

Browsed through the last two pages and there are no posts related to mining, giveaways or trades. Just someone unhappy about losing his car or something.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 12:56:00 PM

What happened here?

Browsed through the last two pages and there are no posts related to mining, giveaways or trades. Just someone unhappy about losing his car or something.

That's because it's not about the "miner's coin" anymore but all about vlad, a man who had a dream about getting rich with altcoins and trying to live that dream...

If NUG fail so goes all his mass market appeal coins and his dream...

-tb-

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:14:20 PM

wowzah

I like how he gave 500,000 of the Miner's Coins away to random people... not the miners who he supposedly made paid someone $20 to make the coin for...

Zas

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:38:17 PM

It's actually a given that this coin will fail. Having looked it over again, it now has nothing new to offer except the name. Lazy devs to be perfectly honest have caused the downfall, but nothing we can do about that now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: