Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121488 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 12:16:32 AM

Allessica Iubitica.  I can't believe she's 4 already.

Not bad for a post-op Transtesticle.  Lol.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:27:12 PM

I'm seeing 4 connections now, up from 2 connections.  I'm hoping that means more people are mining this coin.

So I have a question for you guys.  

Would you prefer that I wait to list this coin on an exchange like CoinE or Cryptcy or do you want it listed sooner?

I'm a long term thinker on this.  I'd prefer to mine this coin on the down-low and once I have a lot of coins then I'd try to pump some money in it and try to get it listed.  But I'm seeing some people wanting to sell this coin now so maybe you guys would prefer to have it listed.  

I prefer to keep the difficulty low so a retard attack every few days really helps out, as most people think this is a funny coin and don't take it seriously.  I want to get a few million NUGs myself before I invest a lot of money in it.  I mean, how would I make any money later on if the coins goes up in price since I gave away the entire premine?   Not a very good business plan.

So how many people wanna keep this coin quiet - like near death quite (lol) for a while longer and how many wanna see it on some exchange?  TIA

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:14:28 PM

I posted this on the ixCoin thread but I'm gonna post it here too since it is OFF TOPIC (lol) but most of all it helps drive home the message I've been shouting from the rooftops that everyone needs to mine and/or buy as many alt coins for what I believe will be an alt coin revolution which should come by next year.

-------------------

You paid 30 BTC for 15K ixCoin and 15K i0Coin (in 2011)?

Man, that's crazy.  And I can't believe one was able to mine that kind of Bitcoin with just a simple GPU.  Wow, I can't believe I didn't hear about this coin sooner.  The way I'm seeing this now I would have loaded up and hoarded as many coins as possible.  It's still not too late but it's definitely much more difficult now, although, in 1-2 years, if the masses come in, today will still look like we got in early.

What do you mean the exchange rate for ixCoin won't get much higher?  Higher than the half a penny it's at now or the exchange rate you originally paid for it?  If so then why would you bother holding your ixCoins?

And why would you be so certain?  I mean, the mechanics of this coin would imply a much higher future value.  If demand spikes, due to awareness and/or a Bitcoin ETF, one would presume that ixCoin would be one of the biggest gainers on the mere fact that it's so hard to actually buy ixCoins and as time goes by, it will only get more difficult to find ixCoins.

And the current ixCoins in existence are mostly owned by other people so the ixCoin float is nearly non-existent.  Add to that a very illiquid market and you have the recipe for an explosive coin.

As examples I give you 2 other alt coins:  LTC which had way more coins being mined and way more coins available went from a low of 2 cents to $3 and it did it fairly fast.  Then you have Namecoin which also has more coins out than ixCoin and when Bitcoin blew up in April it took namecoin with it and namecoin went up a total of 100,000%, (from $.001 to $1) which would mean $1,000 invested was worth $1,000,000 nearly overnight.

So then, given what I see as a coming revolution in alt coins, led by the Bitcoin ETF and media hype, the coming awareness and demand for alt coins should dwarf the demand we saw in April and if this occurs then it's not difficult to imagine a coin like ixCoin which is perfectly set up for explosive growth and from today's $.005, it is both, worth more than Namecoin ever was and it is much more rare and difficult to buy so if Namecoin went to $1, I can make a good case why ixCoin can easily go to $3, and under ideal, albeit, temporary conditions I can make the argument that ixCoin can spike to $50-$100 in a relatively short period.

Which is why one doesn't need to invest a lot of money in ixCoin.  A few hundred dollars would suffice if my theory ever proves correct.  And the best part is that if I'm right (or wrong) we should know in the next 6-12 months.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:27:58 PM

Is it dead? I can't get a connection

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 06:46:25 PM

Is it dead? I can't get a connection

Nooooooooooooo.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:00:54 PM

So who wants to buy the 60k I mined last night?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 08:03:47 PM

So who wants to buy the 60k I mined last night?

You mined 60K in one night?

Dam! I'm sitting on 2 idle dual GPU rigs.  I could have a million just in the last week.

How much?  It's gotta be cheap since there's no market for them and this thing might die tomorrow.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:10:54 PM

If the client ever connects.. lol.. I have a bit over 12K NUG up for grabs.

Make me just about any IFC, ZET, DMD, CMC offer and they are yours. Smiley

IFC
iKASXsJ2n83JBHxGwEGHF7ovkzRoRhn5xw

ZET
ZStFkRux8cmcqdqKtgr35GF3uZLrBtxXDT

DMD
dEtjaaxqXiVQW1iFE6ircibVY6hjuEGvXi

CMC
C8ccvAUJbQQjpt5weEcrfPo6Y5kMzciCx6

Other coins will be considered.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:31:32 AM

I'm gonna make another crazy prediction since the bitcoin ETF seems to be all but sure thing at this point.

We're gonna have emerging countries switch to an alt coin and very possibly to Bitcoin.  I'm gonna even call the first country to do so:  INDIA!

In actuality it could be Indonesia, Brazil or any other emerging country but I'll stick to India.  The dollar's loose policy is destroying the currencies of these struggling economies.  They have to act soon and if just one switches then there will a very much expected snd desired chain reaction which should take Bitcoin to $10,000.

I know, we haven't even gotten to my $1,000 prediction and I've already upped it to $10,000.  That's how I roll.

Here's a taste of India's problems and it's only gonna get worst.  They're gonna play right into the Bitcoin plan:  Mass Global Adoption.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rupee-where-currency-collapse-confounds-210459680.html

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:09:51 AM

Old poll opened for business with new TROLL option.

I really can't believe I locked that thread and poll.

That's so not me!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257575.msg3023726#msg3023726

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:09:25 AM

Like I was saying:

"Representatives of Bitcoin's largest lobby group met federal law enforcement and financial agencies on Monday as the US authorities increased their scrutiny of the controversial digital currency.

Patrick Murck, general counsel for the Bitcoin Foundation, confirmed the group was meeting the Federal Reserve, FBI, Treasury Department, tax officials and members of the secret service among others."

-----------------

This was the Full Circus Act:  The govt doesn't waste this kind of time and resources unless it's planning to give Bitcoin the ETF license.  At this point you gotta be pretty blind to not see it's a done deal, just like I've been saying since day 1.

So then why shouldn't we seriously discuss the next step:  Which emerging country will be first to swap their entire real paper currency to Bitcoin, setting off a massive global CryptoCoin Swap chain reaction?

Cause if I was so certain and right about the ETF license then maybe I'm seeing something many are obviously missing:  Mainly the pros and experts on TV who were literally laughing at the Bitcoin ETF idea 2 months ago.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/26/bitcoin-lobbyists-us-authorities-scrutiny

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:10:37 AM

That's so not me!

Just pay me and i'll make you a new functional coin, this is old and boring.  Angry
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 06:17:24 AM

That's so not me!

Just pay me and i'll make you a new functional coin, this is old and boring.  Angry

What do you have in mind?

I feel bad just dumping this coin like this.  Some people mined this thing - I feel I need to at least get this thing listed so they can sell their coins.

Besides, a real coin, not another CrapCoin would cost a lot and if I spend that much, wouldn't it be better to just fix this coin the right way?  I think most miners would prefer a fixed coin than yet another CrapCoin on the market.

If I get my BFL Gear next month I should have enough Bitcoins to get this coin fixed up right.

What programming experience do you have by the way and how much would you charge for a RealCoin, new or to fix this one so it's no longer a CrapCoin?' TIA

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 02:33:29 PM

You keep asking others for their NUGs, so why won't you buy mine ?

Make me an offer. I'm trying to free up some space on my SSD. Tongue

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:00:06 PM

I honestly don't want to pay much since I can accumulate ixCoin and devcoin for so little right now.  Like ixCoin is $.005.  So then, I will pay $.001 for this coin.  It's not much but it's a lot more than the .32 BTC hotcoldcoin got for his 950,000 coins.  But I'm sure he didn't really sell them so I wouldn't necessarily count that.

So I'll pay anyone $.001 USD if they wanna sell their NUGs.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:28:00 PM

I honestly don't want to pay much since I can accumulate ixCoin and devcoin for so little right now.  Like ixCoin is $.005.  So then, I will pay $.001 for this coin.  It's not much but it's a lot more than the .32 BTC hotcoldcoin got for his 950,000 coins.  But I'm sure he didn't really sell them so I wouldn't necessarily count that.

Plz post your NUG addy and 12152 NUG will be yours. I'll trust you'll be fair with what is given in return. Smiley

And woot the NUG wallet actually sync'd up this time. lol

BTC
19s2pbG1SQ4xAJXWRKzZuaRrKJjf7W6sJZ

IFC

ZET

DMD

CMC

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:50:13 PM

I honestly don't want to pay much since I can accumulate ixCoin and devcoin for so little right now.  Like ixCoin is $.005.  So then, I will pay $.001 for this coin.  It's not much but it's a lot more than the .32 BTC hotcoldcoin got for his 950,000 coins.  But I'm sure he didn't really sell them so I wouldn't necessarily count that.

Plz post your NUG addy and 12152 NUG will be yours. I'll trust you'll be fair with what is given in return. Smiley

And woot the NUG wallet actually sync'd up this time. lol

BTC
19s2pbG1SQ4xAJXWRKzZuaRrKJjf7W6sJZ

IFC

ZET

DMD

CMC

So you're ok with $.001?  I can't pay you cash but I can probably send you the equivalent in a different crypto coin.  I think I'm out of Bitcoins but I have some Devcoin.  Are you ok with Devcoin if I'm out of BTC?  You can swap them for BTC.  I'll do the math and give you $.001 USD in DVC.

If not I can sell a few DVC and get you BTC.

Thanks!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:10:48 PM

I DON'T have a scar on my leg.  Do you not know what a Cyst scar tissue is?  There is zero damage on my skin, my skin is perfect.  The scar tissue in under the skin, in the muscle and it happens all time from too many injections.  Especially when you give these injections to a tiny malnourished kid.

And please, first you say I'm lying now you're saying I exaggerate a lot.  Please how me where I'm exaggerating.

Oh, I can't draw a conclusion based on my experience and the fact I know these peasant bush dwellers better than you?

If you're French and you talk about French men do you really think I'm gonna contradict you when you obviously have all the experience and I have none?

You're the one exaggerating then - when you think you know my race better than me.  I visit Romania all the time and I keep on contact with friends and relatives all the time.  

I know what's going on and this plizneanu idiot is a complete liar.  And that is a fact.

Did you read what I wrote? I might not be Romanian, but do you think I do not know the East, and especially Romania, when I used the expression "tovarasul securist"? By the way, there is no point in discussing with you - we will have to agree to disagree, especially when you know so well "your race"... I for one have never found nothing that could lead me to think that moral or ethics are related to race.

Morals and ethics are a choice regardless of what race you are.  We all have free will.  And all the guys I met who sucked dick for €50 were sexually perverted and morally corrupt so don't think they did it cause they were about to starve to death.  That's another bullshit excuse.

Tovarasul Securist means nothing when one has google.  Cause otherwise you're telling me you're romanian and I don't buy that cause you know too little about Romanians although you did know most gypsies come from Romania but many Europeans now know that.

Wow, you are a weird guy. I really think your judgment really works in its very own, profoundly broken way. You think that knowing that a lot of Rom/Romani come from Romania is strange, when its basic common knowledge (or hiper-basic google skills)... On the opposite I use a very peculiar expression currently used in very specific cases linked exactly to what you were saying to pliznau (you were one of the snitches, etc.)... And you say that's easy with Google!!!!!

Wow, just wow again Vlad. I'm really amazed by how your brain works. You have this thing that makes me come back and reply...

Cheesy

Ok, I get it now.  I didn't put it together with calling him a snitch.  I was calling him a lot of things and I thought you were just using a communist saying which was common.

So what are you saying then dude cause you're not Romanian, I'm pretty sure about that.  So then you're Russian or KGB?  WTF is happening here?

Edit:

Wait, you said rom, you mean romi?  That's a very unique word for Gypsies so maybe you are Romanian.  If you are why haven't you said anything all these months man.

Ce ai la cap, esti bolnav?   Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:11:37 PM

Gross man.  That's not a boner.  Can't you see it's limp and to the left.  Lol

I put it on Facebook for reaction.  I wanted to see how many would get offended given I can't shop for a pair of jeans at Nordstroms without running into a giant man-bonch.  Why is that not offensive? 

But I digress...

I was talking about me actually

Ce ai la cap, esti bolnav?   Ha!
Don't fool yourself, YOU are the crazy one

Gross man.

Are you a woman or not, man.  You're spooking me out, man!!!!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:12:04 PM

So you saw my dad's face under communism now look at what a few years of America does to a man's face and demeanor.  And mind you, my dad was working 16 hour days and going to night school here to learn English and to be an Engineer.  But you wouldn't know it by looking at how happy he looks.

Compare these faces with the pictures taken just 10 years earlier under communism.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: