Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

When you invest in LUXCESS you provide for yourself a safe and long-term income. And long-term cooperation. It is very important.

I understand "long term income" but don't understand "long term cooperation" what do you mean by that?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

In principle, you can invest in a project at a minimum. And look at further development and profit.
If you'll invest a minimum, you'll get the minimum profit. That's a jewish methods - look at further development, because all the profit can pass by...
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

When you invest in LUXCESS you provide for yourself a safe and long-term income. And long-term cooperation. It is very important.

I understand "long term income" but don't understand "long term cooperation" what do you mean by that?  Huh

Basically just means it’s a team/pool that is investing not individual investments but a cooperation of investments between all members that the team will use for investing or at least that’s how I understand what the investing terms mean. Seems pretty clear to me at least if I understand it right
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

That's the same. If you're trusting the money to the group, they'll make the profit, long income - so it's cooperation work.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

I guess forex is safe. When you have a big portofilo, it's a better idea to focus more on forex, because nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow on crypto
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

I guess forex is safe. When you have a big portofilo, it's a better idea to focus more on forex, because nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow on crypto

Why are you saying Forex is safe? No investments are safe in this world. Forex has its own issue. It also depends on the currency you use it for trading. Not sure what Luxcess will use it. Is it dependent on what their customers want? or do they have some options to give?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Join RACE Discord channel for updates, bounties and airdrops: https://discord.gg/YAgENBH

This does not appear to be related to the ICO we are talking about in this topic, you should avoid posting offtopic as bitcointalk has zero tolerance

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Gunny95

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Why are you saying Forex is safe? No investments are safe in this world. Forex has its own issue. It also depends on the currency you use it for trading. Not sure what Luxcess will use it. Is it dependent on what their customers want? or do they have some options to give?

I think it was a more general advice that not all your assets should be in crypto, which makes perfectly sense, if you have generated good profits, you have to make a strategic long term decision, holding in crypto is not 100%

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Wow... If you take a look at the whitepaper on page 29, you will discover that they participated in ICOs  from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment. I am certain my investments will be in good hands Grin

I think this is where the majority of Luxcess Group's capital was raised with regards to the launch of the Royal Platform and the LXC coin. It's impressive that they did so well from crypto and the fact they are investing it back into their own crypto project is very admirable.
But the main niche for them is still Forex.

I think in previous years the Luxcess Group's focus may have been orientated more towards forex trading, but I'm pretty sure the whole point of this project is to create a mixed bag of investments with more weighting towards crypto assets. As you can see cryptos provide much higher returns but it will be useful to hold commodities, forex and stocks in their fund to help balance returns and risk.

You're right, though cryptocurrency is a different ball game but with same concept as trading forex, Luxcess has gotten years of experience which proportionally leads to expertise been involved in the project, this builds confidence within the community

Exactly Luxcess as a company has a trading track record dating back to 2014 so it shows they have had positive results over the last 3/4 years. This is notoriously difficult in forex/crypto trading so these guys must know their stuff. If you look at the team their are many full time traders on there managing the fund, doing the market research and taking the trades, I feel like my money is in safe hands.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Basically just means it’s a team/pool that is investing not individual investments but a cooperation of investments between all members that the team will use for investing or at least that’s how I understand what the investing terms mean. Seems pretty clear to me at least if I understand it right

I think it just means that you are basically considered a partner; so you get an income and you are presented as a partner if that is what Vladenius means. I mean that what crossed my mind. You will basically not get the profit but the corporation partnership.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

Luxcess pre-sale is starting from 1st March. Lets see how it goes. Luxcess is good project so I am expecting pre-sale to finish earlier than end date.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Wow... If you take a look at the whitepaper on page 29, you will discover that they participated in ICOs  from VIBE, QUA, KICKICO, ICN, SNC, CMD and NEO and made 1700% with their investment. I am certain my investments will be in good hands Grin

I think this is where the majority of Luxcess Group's capital was raised with regards to the launch of the Royal Platform and the LXC coin. It's impressive that they did so well from crypto and the fact they are investing it back into their own crypto project is very admirable.
But the main niche for them is still Forex.

I think in previous years the Luxcess Group's focus may have been orientated more towards forex trading, but I'm pretty sure the whole point of this project is to create a mixed bag of investments with more weighting towards crypto assets. As you can see cryptos provide much higher returns but it will be useful to hold commodities, forex and stocks in their fund to help balance returns and risk.

You're right, though cryptocurrency is a different ball game but with same concept as trading forex, Luxcess has gotten years of experience which proportionally leads to expertise been involved in the project, this builds confidence within the community

Exactly Luxcess as a company has a trading track record dating back to 2014 so it shows they have had positive results over the last 3/4 years. This is notoriously difficult in forex/crypto trading so these guys must know their stuff. If you look at the team their are many full time traders on there managing the fund, doing the market research and taking the trades, I feel like my money is in safe hands.

I find the numbers from the whitepaper really impressive. I hope they continue to make so much profit, after all, it should also pay off for me that I have tokens of them
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Well no one knows what’s going to happen tomorrow on forex either all teams can do is work to plan their strategy for trading to the best of their ability to reduce draw down and risk within their strategy after it gets to a certain amount of liquidity I guess the size of the markets make it so forex is a bit safer just because the forex market is so much bigger than crypto
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

A great thing is that investors can withdraw the entire capital in any time without an entry or exit charge.
This is a big advantage, because sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

A great thing is that investors can withdraw the entire capital in any time without an entry or exit charge.
This is a big advantage, because sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances.

yes, thats a good one. and the only fees you have to pay are 30% of the profit they make with your investment. if there is no profit, there are no fees
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

yes, thats a good one. and the only fees you have to pay are 30% of the profit they make with your investment. if there is no profit, there are no fees

That's one of the key things why I like Luxcess, even if they had a bad month for whatever reason they wont charge you if you haven't made any profit which essentially means you can't NOT make money really.

Really good idea and I really hope things go to plan and this becomes a success
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

Luxcess pre-sale is starting from 1st March. Lets see how it goes. Luxcess is good project so I am expecting pre-sale to finish earlier than end date.

Just 1 more day to go for the start of pre-sales of Luxcess. I have seen KYC has already started. Excited to see how the progress would be on the first day. Somebody think about closing of pre-sales in just couple of hours?
Deshich

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Everything is exciting about the Royal platform. I am looking forward to see the practical implementation.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Everything is exciting about the Royal platform. I am looking forward to see the practical implementation.

It offers a whole bunch of options: your current account credit, history of investments, the price of the LXC token etc.
MrsIceman

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

The Luxcess group recommends to be carful about Luxy community and not send eth to their address.
The address is going to be published when the presale starts. Instructions will be published!
Don’t have any partnership with LUX coin!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: