Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

I hear cherry.io is now a new partner with Luxcess Group. This is even more promising. They have great charity results mostly in Slovenia and even at this moment, they are preparing an ICO

They will be using them for the charity of 15 ETH; My guess is cherry would benefit alot having luxcess use them and hopefully cherry would return the favor and publicize luxcess group.

Hello,

yes we partnered with cherr.io, and we Will donate 15 ETH to them, and then every single month after that, we Will donate a part of our profits to them.

Luxcess group

from the monthly donations I did not know at all, that's a really nice move from you.
You could also include a simple donation opportunity for your clients in the app, perhaps with several selected organizations to which they could then donate a small part of the profits

Great to hear; hopefully more people would get to know this; that it is not the one time 15 ETH but the monthly contribution. That is a great move. All the best Luxcessgroup

Very good of the project to do that and a very generous amount especially for a company who is just starting out.

Thats not the only point. They mentioned they will do it in a regular manner in the future. Thats very important. No project will commit something like this especially when they are looking for funding.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

You are very correct my friend. With all the prospects and support this project has gotten so far, only a blind man will take no action. As a matter of fact, this project also has prospects for the long term run so it could just be the next Bitcoin as you've pointed out 😁

A blind man will take action when he have a sound financial advisor by his side to TELL him about luxcess project, I kind of don't understand why someone should be giving a negative review about the project and advising other investors not to participate when the team has been transparent as possible

Notwithstanding I like Luxcess-group to deal with those dust raised earlier by that "ICO-analyst" to further prove their transparency once more to the community

Nobody is making a negative review about this project my friend. Perhaps you misunderstood the interpretation. I simply meant the project is too good to be ignored and only someone without good investment insights would ignore this project. I also agree with you in terms of the dust raised by "ICO-analyst." I think clearing the air will mean a great deal for us as a matter of fact

OK thank you for making your point clearer, I was tagging the review of ICO-analyst as being negative especially when there has been no statement from the Luxcess-group themselves disapproving or approving his point and there was hasty conclusions in the criticism in the end but not yours or anyone here... No misunderstanding from my part mate, believe me none Huh

Like you said let's await the response of the team and I hope Luxcess-group is paying attention to this question from their end

I was actually following ico-analyst to get his point because he started well as a critic but it turns out his motives were biased, is basically a good thing to actually hear from the actual team, even they they did, his assumptions were already concluded, that's not constructive at all, we don't have to be judgmental by listening to one part of a story
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

There is going to be an international blockchain summit where Luxcess will be present in two weeks, in Moscow.
Anyone by any chance that will be present?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

There is going to be an international blockchain summit where Luxcess will be present in two weeks, in Moscow.

I would love to go there. But I cannot due to my work and the distance. However I am sure Luxcess will update the happenings as well as I am hoping for live telecast of their speech if any by Luxcess team.

Indirectly we will come to know the Luxcess team members through this event.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Is it? Another blockchain summit I am hearing about now. How many such summits are there for blockchain? it has become countless. i really would like to know all those summits are having some quality or some are crappy? What is Luxcess going to do there?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

I read that it is possible to withdraw investment when ever you want? Compared to other competitors, this would be very nice. I hope it is like that
Hi, yes its true, we dont have any lock up period or withdrawal fees.
Luxcess group is first investment with zero commission and lifetime awards. You can withdraw your investment at any time if you want.
One of the features i love about the project
You can get your investment anytime without hiccups.
A question though.... If u withdraw your investment will the platform still be trading on your behalf maybe using your profits?

i am sure, they will trade with your profits if you withdraw only your investment.
probably everything on your account will be used for trading

Okay i guess it is a win win situation for investors anyway we choose. And cash out when they eventually get tired of making profits
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Big banks know more than everyone.. They need more money than normal civilists.
ganeshramk

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

8% to bounty is way too high than what I have seen with other projects in the recent days. At the same time its also scary to see such high % for bounties as they might dump on listing. I am curious to know whether Luxcess have some strategy in mind to prevent this dumping?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

8% to bounty is way too high than what I have seen with other projects in the recent days. At the same time its also scary to see such high % for bounties as they might dump on listing. I am curious to know whether Luxcess have some strategy in mind to prevent this dumping?

Yes, most of the time bounty hunters dump the token at listing. And it will be interesting to see what Luxcess team do to avoid such cases. Project is good Soni hope people will not dump this on listing.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Personally I think Luxcess are showing a lot of respect to bounty participants, some people overlook bounties and do not think they're important, however it's one of the best forms of marketing and it helps get the projects name spread around on a lot of different social media websites.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Pretty generous numbers considering.....

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

It's an important factor that I think a lot of people do not take seriously, I personally think when a projects team holds between 15% - 25% of total supply that is the ideal figure.

The fact that Luxcess only hold 12% of supply is great because it proves they're a trust-worthy company and they're less likely to manipulate their own market or dump tokens.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

FUD from banks is something we will have to continue to deal with and i suppose for the most part as time goes on fewer people will weight banks input on crypto as more people realize the whole point of crypto is to decentralize and move away from banks. Listening to banks on crypto is like listening to pepsi on coke, of course they don't have good things to say about their competition.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Big banks know more than everyone.. They need more money than normal civilists.

That's not a surprise. They obviously have to live up to expectations the name BIG Bank (like you called it) carries. They have much more expenses to settle as compared to a single individual.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

An update from Luxcess telegram group relating to people from Indonesia a telegram group has been created sorely for you guys  https://t.me/Luxcess_Indonesia
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Saw a post on reddit about Luxcess group, they are really tightening up in terms of publicity, is interesting to see them with the head investment service of LGT bank in Liechtenstein, for those asking how authentic this is, checkout Luxcess group on reddit
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:12:04 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 07:27:13 PM by Hendobox

For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: