Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

I want to contest but can private chat... Dev can u private chat me to send my details

If you wanna partake in the contest all you have to do is to send your picture and username to @Lukalah and then contact your friends and  family to vote for you.

Yes the contest does not pick random people, thats why its called ''Face of Luxcess'', the more people you can get to vote for you the higher your chances

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

LXC Team posted on telegram a nice explanation on buy back feature

#Attention ! #buyback
For everyone who don’t know what means - BUY BACK.
We are mentioned that twice time in our process.
Buy back means burning tokens - that means burning #LXC tokens. Consequences are constantly increasing token growth.
Beside that our traders makes you profit with their profitable trades (#index shows #profit)
#Luxcessgroup have experienced traders and analysts who will take care of your profit and token growth.

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.luxcess-group.com/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html

We discussed already about this buyback and burning the tokens. Theoretically this is possible. But in practical sense, in most of the ICOs who promised this could not achieve the results they wanted it. The reason is still unknown.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

#Attention ! #buyback
Buy back means burning tokens - that means burning #LXC tokens. Consequences are constantly increasing token growth.
Beside that our traders makes you profit with their profitable trades (#index shows #profit)
#Luxcessgroup have experienced traders and analysts who will take care of your profit and token growth.

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

We discussed already about this buyback and burning the tokens. Theoretically this is possible. But in practical sense, in most of the ICOs who promised this could not achieve the results they wanted it. The reason is still unknown.

I dunno about that I could have sworn buybacks and burn offs are pretty common normally to reduce supply for the market cap some even have it built into their smarcontracts what ICOs couldn’t pull off a buyback/burnoff? Honestly just wondering
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

For those who might not know, Luxcess Group decided to make Pre-sale short because they have made it possible for everyone to be able to invest and as a result, the demand will be too much. Pre-sale begins on the first of march and ends on the third of march, which is only 72 hours. However, sale starts on the third of march and ends on the seventh of april. So get ready...
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

For those who might not know, Luxcess Group decided to make Pre-sale short because they have made it possible for everyone to be able to invest and as a result, the demand will be too much. Pre-sale begins on the first of march and ends on the third of march, which is only 72 hours. However, sale starts on the third of march and ends on the seventh of april. So get ready...

I do not think there will be a public sale. I think you will be sold out after 3 days pre-sale. Their hardcap is not very high, that should go out in 3 days
have you already registered and will you participate in the pre-sale?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

In telegram there has been the mentioning of the airdrop being closed for now.
I dont expect an airdrop soon, maybe in a few weeks again.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Airdrop 24/7 is impossible lol. We will see in time if they do another aidrop. Free coins are always best, because they are free. Plus airdrop is the best way to advertise your coin.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

Every investor needs a great project, a project with real price of token, and a project with real amount of tokens to invest. So far so good, I think Luxcess Group qualifies in all three criteria, hence they are all good to go.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Ya basically if you didn't catch the airdrop that happened don't expect to get free coins any time soon again. To my knowledge they haven't announced any further airdrops, i mean they may have another which i think they will because its great advertising/marketing for the coin and ICO but i wouldn't hold my breath for another give away if the ICO goes well. If they feel they need more advertising i'm sure they will tho.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

Luxcess is more of an investment platform with various plans to boost their portfolios, ranging from cryptocurrency to forex trading , the benefits of such is the diversification that will help the projects bring in multiple streams of income. This is one of the main selling points, the fact that it has a big range from not only cryptos but forex trading aswell.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

#Attention ! #buyback

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I think because the price keeps raising making that a costly process. Say you plan to burn 100 tokens every year. the first 100 might cost 100$ the second might double say 200% and so on. Again this is just my personal take; I did not carry out any type of research just a thought.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

I want to contest but can private chat... Dev can u private chat me to send my details

If you are really interested in contest then go to open below link and send massage to in chat admin will contact you back.

Telegram link: https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

Luxcess is more of an investment platform with various plans to boost their portfolios, ranging from cryptocurrency to forex trading , the benefits of such is the diversification that will help the projects bring in multiple streams of income. This is one of the main selling points, the fact that it has a big range from not only cryptos but forex trading aswell.

It's a big game changer, rather than just focusing on the Crypto side of things, it's good they have implemented a "mixed" system as such, resulting in a mix of both forex and crypto - this is the way forward and certainly a way to "diverse" people together
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

#Attention ! #buyback

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I think because the price keeps raising making that a costly process. Say you plan to burn 100 tokens every year. the first 100 might cost 100$ the second might double say 200% and so on. Again this is just my personal take; I did not carry out any type of research just a thought.

I am still trying to understand this theoretically and in practical sense with examples. But no clear answers yet. If somebody selling at such low prices continuously, howcome those people make profit. Bounty hunters will not have so many tokens to keep the price of the token always down when the project team try to increase the price by burning. Need more research on that part.
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

AMAZING DAY with guys from Liechtenstein!
Thank you Oyvin Furustol -Head investment service LGT Bank
THANK YOU for support and great advice!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

#Attention ! #buyback

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I am still trying to understand this theoretically and in practical sense with examples. But no clear answers yet. If somebody selling at such low prices continuously, howcome those people make profit. Bounty hunters will not have so many tokens to keep the price of the token always down when the project team try to increase the price by burning. Need more research on that part.

that's how I feel, too, I do not really understand the system yet. I think I'll just wait for the platform to run and then watch how buy back and burn works.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

#Attention ! #buyback

#luxcessgroupfamily

Read the #whitepaper
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

#whitelistregistration
#presale
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I dunno about that I could have sworn buybacks and burn offs are pretty common normally to reduce supply for the market cap some even have it built into their smarcontracts what ICOs couldn’t pull off a buyback/burnoff? Honestly just wondering

I agree with you on that most of the ICOs i've seen do that smoothly, unless such ICO is a scam, then they won't fulfill their promise but the Luxcess team have stated this frequently about doing such and i don't think there is a big deal/rule/issue that will stop an ICO of doing such
ICO Analyst

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

1) You are welcome to comment on the above-stated points.
2) How much are you going to charge your non-ICO clients?
3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....
4) Who are the main competitors for your business? Please, list 2-3 names.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....

Your username just described you Smiley, well done, the team said something about fixing the poor English part when they were criticized about it and for others, i think the team will be able to give convincing answers, lets wait and see what they have to say about it and i admire your constructive criticism
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

Questions to the team:

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: