Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Will the KYC be necessary, and why is everybody doing it right now ?

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Okay, so what will we have to do to go through KYC ?

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

No no, that won't be needed  Wink

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

Well, this is best KYC options it seems, fill basic info and upload picture of ID proof. I have seen people not happy if KYC process needs lot of information and documentation work.

I've had to take selfies for several ICO's/crypto projects. This is now common practice for compliance to ensure people aren't creating false identities, or using other peoples ID verification. It's pretty simple to do and I think after verification they can't hold on to your image.

how verifiable is this claim that kyc handlers don't hold on to your image cos that seems to be my major concern... hold on to my image and when there is a breach or complication the security agencies comes after me, scary...

and also has luxcess name the company handling their kyc?

We can officially state than you won't need to hold your ID and make a selfie.

Luxcess group

ok bette, coming from luxcess group themselves, i think i am relaxed now...

Luxcess makes you love them the more with the way they make everything about investing in them smooth and easy Kiss

This is why we love Luxcess, keep up the good work guys. you are constantly delivering good news and so many more exciting announcements to come in the near future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Perhaps some work has already been done and some stages have been passed.
The project will be implemented in any case, regardless of the fees?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

If your interested in partaking in Luxcess pre-sale here are the info you need
Pre-sale start: 1. March 2018
Pre-sale end: 3.March 2018
THERE WILL BE ONLY 72 HOURS OF PRE-SALE
Sale start: 3. March 2018
Sale end: 7. April 2018
More info tomorrow on Medium post.

Min. deposit is 5k$ and max. 50k$

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/

One thing I really love about this project is the fact that its investors fully control all their own capital without the need for any middleman and with complete capital transparency. Kudos to the brains behind this, I think others can pick a thing or two.

Is this true? I thought they would also act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them. Correct me if I am wrong.

If your statements are true, then it would like trading platform right?

Yes they would act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them, but they will also provide investors with the chance to have lifetime rewards without commission. Investors can also withdraw their investments at any time, which is why I said investors can fully control their investments without the need for any middlemen. Also, the only profit that Luxcess Group aims to take out of their blockchain is the shared profit that they make with investors.

Yes the look to help integrate members to the crypto world and make trading, holding a common idea to all

Here I found in that link:

Some of the other rewards that investors will receive include:

12% bonus by investing during the pre-sale
8% bonus by investing during the first week
6% bonus by investing during the second week
4% bonus by investing during the third week
2% bonus by investing during the fourth week

After the fourth week, investors will not get a bonus.
Means if investors wants then they can withdraw theirs funds?
Oh yes of course. It seems like everything about this project is just too good. From one bonus to another, they have a unique way of getting investors to be relaxed and very comfortable at every stage. If things play out as planned, I believe this project will exceed its expectations.

That's the great options/features for investor. That't why they re calling Luxcess Royal Platform. That's things investors always looking before investing theirs funds.. Because this is flexible option for them.
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

It looks like you are planning to buy out tokens every month, thereby increasing the price for them? I'm thinking about how to do it right. Sell the tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. or hold them down?
It seems to me that the best option is to invest your tokens in Luxcess Royal Platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

Where'd you get this information, by the way?
From their recent article here:
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kj%C3%A6r-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39
The feedback is even more valuable since Jon Nielsen isn't only a speaker, he's a person with technical background and master degree in engineering. I can say that Luxcess Group team has started throwing aces.  
Hah, i guess so. They have also met Oyvin Furustol, the Head of Investment Serving, LGT Bank, which is the world’s largest private bank. Very trustful and reliable cooperation! That guys really know their job.

Nice, thanks for the valuable information, this will sure go a long way in the publicity of Luxcess, i once said something about giving detailed information such as this to the community through all the social mediums of the project, you never can tell what such can do in the viability of a project
Gunny95

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

The project will be implemented as soon as they reach softcap, i guess.

Yeah this is generally true but if the hardcap won't be reached, the project will continue with reduced goals, lets see how the event in Moscow goes, this will give us a good idea which direction this project is headed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Yeah this is generally true but if the hardcap won't be reached, the project will continue with reduced goals, lets see how the event in Moscow goes, this will give us a good idea which direction this project is headed

Yes, though a lot are yet to be implemented by the team, we all are still hopeful of this project, is not easy achieving the needed feat in such project, with the overwhelming number of ICOs springing up everyday, is now a very competitive niche and only the greatest will be victorious
Deshich

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Yes, though a lot are yet to be implemented by the team, we all are still hopeful of this project, is not easy achieving the needed feat in such project, with the overwhelming number of ICOs springing up everyday, is now a very competitive niche and only the greatest will be victorious
Yeah, but Luxcess Group looks very competitive among the rest, doesn't it?           
It really seems so. But all that remains for us as believers is to wait and see what happens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Yeah, but Luxcess Group looks very competitive among the rest, doesn't it?           
It really seems so. But all that remains for us as believers is to wait and see what happens.

In the end most of the ICO's are relatively cheap to get involved in, luxcess especially, and basically all investors can do is due their due diligence, research what the team is about and who they are and then make a estimate if they are the team for you. The fact is your right not all of them will be a huge success some will be sorta meh, and others will flop, but hopefully luxcess is one of the big ones that goes through the roof.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Hope you all are getting set? It is just 6 days left for presale to begin. Please be aware that because of the fact that everybody will be able to donate(which will lead to high demand), the team has decided to make presale last for only 72 hours. Get ready to grab some tokens
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

I think that would not be an issue given they have already had/been having tracking from quite sometime now. What would be important is how they address most concerns in the Moscow event. I hope it goes well.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Hope you all are getting set? It is just 6 days left for presale to begin. Please be aware that because of the fact that everybody will be able to donate(which will lead to high demand), the team has decided to make presale last for only 72 hours. Get ready to grab some tokens

yes, i am ready! registered already a few days ago. now I'm just about to gather enough ETH together, so i can buy immediately on 1.3.
Deshich

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

yes, i am ready! registered already a few days ago. now I'm just about to gather enough ETH together, so i can buy immediately on 1.3.
Doesn't it strike you, that the min. is 5k$? I find it a bit complicated to find a pool, pay for a guarantor etc.
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

IMPORTANT PRE-SALE UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.

The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.

So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.
anzej

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

Wow, thats great update, now everyone has the chance to get involved, i really like that decison.

Good luck luxcess team Wink
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

I don't seem to understand what you mean by this statement "but if the hardcap won't be reached, the project will continue with reduced goals"

reduced goal in what aspect? implementation of projects?

haven't come across this once Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

We will complete our project in any case.. But it should be much easier and faster if we succeed on our ICO.

Luxcess group
f80

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

IMPORTANT PRE-SALE UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.

The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.

So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

Awesome change, thanks luxcess!

So how about the 12% bonus ? Will it be just for the people that invest more than 5k$, or will it be for everyone ?

isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

The future is behind such major projects as Luxcess. You can invest in the project by starting with a minimum investment of 0.1 ETH. to see how it all works, what will be the profit. And whether to invest further.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: