Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
hasar_fa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

LuxuryCoin and Luxcess Group are all you or different groups?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hasar_fa

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley

I plan to invest as normal fiat is fiat still and the projects are still the projects of you think a project is worth investing in then btc price dois ant change that fact people are sad because they bought btc high and it’s now low but that doesn’t somehow make investments in things like luxcess less worthy of investing if u believe in them
children advise you should enter the project?
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

This is not the same, we also don't cooperate with them.
Best regards.
angelic$111 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

I read that it is possible to withdraw investment when ever you want? Compared to other competitors, this would be very nice. I hope it is like that
Hi, yes its true, we dont have any lock up period or withdrawal fees.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

they are both of different groups.. luxcess group is not luxury coin but they get their name from both words luxury and success that's why you have the single name luxcess.. hope you are clear on this?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
angelic$111 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

Hi, you dont understand this correctly, this is the first step, for 15k$ you get tokens which you can trade on exchange or invest on our platform where we SPLIT ONLY PROFIT without any fees. First amount which someone contribute goes like you said but you get tokens for full amount

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

1) You are welcome to comment on the above-stated points.
2) How much are you going to charge your non-ICO clients?
3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....
4) Who are the main competitors for your business? Please, list 2-3 names.

This is a good review, I like how you have looked into the project, I've always said that the Luxcess performance fee is very high, I also find it very strange that they only charge this fee on withdrawal.
Hi, you dont understand this correctly, this is the first step, for 15k$ you get tokens which you can trade on exchange or invest on our platform where we SPLIT ONLY PROFIT without any fees.
hasar_fa

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

are there already informations how many interested people have signed up for the whitelist? There are still two weeks left until the start of the sale, but I think the whitelist could be quite long
The data did not yet show how many people came in?
angelic$111 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy
angelic$111 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

are there already informations how many interested people have signed up for th whitelist? There are still two weeks left until the start of the sale, but I think the whitelist could be quite long
The data did not yet show how many people came in?
We will announce few days before pre-sale but list is quite long.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta
ICO Analyst

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Hi, you dont understand this correctly, this is the first step, for 15k$ you get tokens which you can trade on exchange or invest on our platform where we SPLIT ONLY PROFIT without any fees. First amount which someone contribute goes like you said but you get tokens for full amount

Questions to the team:

This is a good review, I like how you have looked into the project, I've always said that the Luxcess performance fee is very high, I also find it very strange that they only charge this fee on withdrawal.
Hi, you dont understand this correctly, this is the first step, for 15k$ you get tokens which you can trade on exchange or invest on our platform where we SPLIT ONLY PROFIT without any fees.

Your answer is unprofessional, you just repeated your paper which is quite ambiguous. And you didn't answer the other questions. You have to answer them very quickly if you are confident in your product, target market, strategy etc.  In the real world I would advice my clients to avoid such companies due to bad investor relations. 
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Questions to the team:

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

I read that it is possible to withdraw investment when ever you want? Compared to other competitors, this would be very nice. I hope it is like that

According to the white paper, you will always have constant control over your capital on the platform, you can always decide to raise it or withdraw it all without entry adn exit charge.

page 8: http://luxcess-group.com/img/whitepaper.pdf

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

Questions to the team:

You can see their answer to my post. I was sure that they will not have the quick and clear answer that's why wrote: "for me the situation is more than clear."  And I was right. Anyway, the time will show was it "vendetta to the project" or "free assistance to investors"....
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

Questions to the team:

You can see their answer to my post. I was sure that they will not have the quick and clear answer that's why wrote: "for me the situation is more than clear."  And I was right. Anyway, the time will show was it "vendetta to the project" or "free assistance to investors"....

Lol, seriously?, how come you just bumped into this thread with your "new status" and out of the whole ICOs out there, you only locate this, went through their whitepaper and then what?, i gave you the benefit of doubt initially but your response earlier was a red flag to your motives, hey, i got nothing to do with Luxcess and all that, i'm just saying the obvious, is just logical
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Questions to the team:

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.

They already answered above, you can see.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

You are very correct my friend. With all the prospects and support this project has gotten so far, only a blind man will take no action. As a matter of fact, this project also has prospects for the long term run so it could just be the next Bitcoin as you've pointed out 😁
hasar_fa

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

There is an update on telegram that by the end of this week the whitepaper grammar will be corrected entirely
In this topic there has been some critique about it earlier, the reason why luxcess postponed this is because they have been working on legal issues

It is a good thing they have acknowledged that and working on the fix. Legal work is by far the most critical; It is good they let us all know that that has been the priority recently just so no one would get weird ideas.

That's good to hear, this just shows that they are listening to the community, communication they say is of utmost importance and they just proved to be working towards that, Luxcess project is going towards the right direction.
Luxcess ready to listen to us this is important I think
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Frankly speaking, I already have a great portfolio and profit from start ups of various projects, but I know this project will get me something big. I was also fascinated when I first saw their site and went through their idea. It is really good.

It's never too much to add up for tokens to our portfolio friend. Get as much as you can from this and from future projects. You can't tell which might turn out to be the next bitcoin

You are very correct my friend. With all the prospects and support this project has gotten so far, only a blind man will take no action. As a matter of fact, this project also has prospects for the long term run so it could just be the next Bitcoin as you've pointed out 😁

Well I've purchased some Luxcess token already, will buy more once the market stabilize some more, I've checked out Luxcess whitepaper it's quite insightful the project has good prospect also their social media outlets are active as well. Definitely a good buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: