Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Do you participate in the competition? should i vote for you? :-)
To be honest, I did not really followed the whole competition, but I wish every participant a lot of success (and do not be sad if you do not get votes)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

Pretty generous numbers considering.....

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

It's an important factor that I think a lot of people do not take seriously, I personally think when a projects team holds between 15% - 25% of total supply that is the ideal figure.

The fact that Luxcess only hold 12% of supply is great because it proves they're a trust-worthy company and they're less likely to manipulate their own market or dump tokens.

Yes the range of 15-20% is a good indication indeed, plus with the charity gesture by luxcess team, the ICO has good prospects

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 

I prefer it this way compared to the previous. By my opinion now, the first price is worth contesting for. They should have done this from the very on set maybe more people would have been interested
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

I prefer it this way compared to the previous. By my opinion now, the first price is worth contesting for. They should have done this from the very on set maybe more people would have been interested
I agree with you this is way more interesting then what they had before but Luxcess is learning from us and that is good to know they will update more things in the way and more and more people will be interested in it.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

Do you participate in the competition? should i vote for you? :-)
To be honest, I did not really followed the whole competition, but I wish every participant a lot of success (and do not be sad if you do not get votes)

No my friend. Honestly, I wish I did. I had a lot of difficulties sending my data to the admin receiving data from contestants. So as a result, I couldn't enroll but wish those competing all the best.
ahmedzobair11

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

#Join-#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username:ahmedzobair11
Telegram username:@red_army_member_admiral (https://t.me/red_army_member_admiral)
Ether address:0x735433fE30fa16017597E5bcc5E95A23d4Af6E24
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

Agreed now it seems more like an actual competition and l as like a generic raffle which considering what the vote is for will hopefully get people that enter to take it a bit more serious and put a stronger effort into competeing which in turn will be best for luxcess in accomplishing their goal with the competition in the first place
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

FUD from banks is something we will have to continue to deal with and i suppose for the most part as time goes on fewer people will weight banks input on crypto as more people realize the whole point of crypto is to decentralize and move away from banks. Listening to banks on crypto is like listening to pepsi on coke, of course they don't have good things to say about their competition.
How you said that? Lots of companies and banks are moving on blockchain technologies. By using blockchain you can transfer your money safely and fast. That's why lots banks are going move on blockchain.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

There is going to be an international blockchain summit where Luxcess will be present in two weeks, in Moscow.
Anyone by any chance that will be present?

Saw a post on reddit about Luxcess group, they are really tightening up in terms of publicity, is interesting to see them with the head investment service of LGT bank in Liechtenstein, for those asking how authentic this is, checkout Luxcess group on reddit

This is the right time to do it. It would boost confidence greatly; It is important to see team members involved in various events however what is more important is to see the team perform and openly answer questions.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

Check out YouTube video by Boreas.

Review Of LUXCESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQdVzlBSzI4
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Review Of LUXCESS

A well detailed review contains lots of information within a short time frame, i picked up few things i didn't know about Luxcess project nice presentation thanks for sharing.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

I hear cherry.io is now a new partner with Luxcess Group. This is even more promising. They have great charity results mostly in Slovenia and even at this moment, they are preparing an ICO

They will be using them for the charity of 15 ETH; My guess is cherry would benefit alot having luxcess use them and hopefully cherry would return the favor and publicize luxcess group.

Hello,

yes we partnered with cherr.io, and we Will donate 15 ETH to them, and then every single month after that, we Will donate a part of our profits to them.

Luxcess group

from the monthly donations I did not know at all, that's a really nice move from you.
You could also include a simple donation opportunity for your clients in the app, perhaps with several selected organizations to which they could then donate a small part of the profits

Great to hear; hopefully more people would get to know this; that it is not the one time 15 ETH but the monthly contribution. That is a great move. All the best Luxcessgroup

Very good of the project to do that and a very generous amount especially for a company who is just starting out.

Thats not the only point. They mentioned they will do it in a regular manner in the future. Thats very important. No project will commit something like this especially when they are looking for funding.

Which makes me kind of amazed... I mean a project looking for funding and starting out could be so benevolent as to give out as much as 15 eth on a regular which makes me also question the sustainability of the donation program...

How sustainable is it? Aside from profit from the luxcess platform what other areas is to be explored to keep up with the donations?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

I hear cherry.io is now a new partner with Luxcess Group. This is even more promising. They have great charity results mostly in Slovenia and even at this moment, they are preparing an ICO

They will be using them for the charity of 15 ETH; My guess is cherry would benefit alot having luxcess use them and hopefully cherry would return the favor and publicize luxcess group.

Hello,

yes we partnered with cherr.io, and we Will donate 15 ETH to them, and then every single month after that, we Will donate a part of our profits to them.

Luxcess group

from the monthly donations I did not know at all, that's a really nice move from you.
You could also include a simple donation opportunity for your clients in the app, perhaps with several selected organizations to which they could then donate a small part of the profits

Great to hear; hopefully more people would get to know this; that it is not the one time 15 ETH but the monthly contribution. That is a great move. All the best Luxcessgroup

Very good of the project to do that and a very generous amount especially for a company who is just starting out.

Thats not the only point. They mentioned they will do it in a regular manner in the future. Thats very important. No project will commit something like this especially when they are looking for funding.

Which makes me kind of amazed... I mean a project looking for funding and starting out could be so benevolent as to give out as much as 15 eth on a regular which makes me also question the sustainability of the donation program...

How sustainable is it? Aside from profit from the luxcess platform what other areas is to be explored to keep up with the donations?

Hello,

the 15 eth donation Will be just the first time, the next donations on regular basis Will depend on how much profit we Will make each mont, but yes it may happen that it Will also be a 15 eth donation or maybe less, maybe more.

Luxcess group
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Review Of LUXCESS

A well detailed review contains lots of information within a short time frame, i picked up few things i didn't know about Luxcess project nice presentation thanks for sharing.
This is really great. Right from the onset, everything about this project has been every inch spot on. I like this project so much and wish it the best in future. Thanks a lot for sharing this video my friend, I am getting ready to buy a lot of tokens
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

Review Of LUXCESS

This is really great. Right from the onset, everything about this project has been every inch spot on. I like this project so much and wish it the best in future. Thanks a lot for sharing this video my friend, I am getting ready to buy a lot of tokens

The video was not in English; could not follow with it. I think luxcess should do a live stream Cheesy just a proposition. Most videos out there explain luxcess pretty well especially that it is somewhat easy to grasp the concept. The next step I think is to answer any vague assumptions about luxcess; I does not matter if english is a barrier it could be done in the language the team is most comfortable with.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

thanks for that, very interesting story with the  historical knightly order.
So far, I did not know anything about that and will take a closer look at it. Now we are already learning history in this thread:-)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

thanks for that, very interesting story with the  historical knightly order.
So far, I did not know anything about that and will take a closer look at it. Now we are already learning history in this thread:-)

Its really nice articles. Forgot history for long while except when I come across history channel in my tv when will change channels. Need to look into the comments or reviews from others to see how they see it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: