Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

I want to contest but can private chat... Dev can u private chat me to send my details
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

Will there be another airdroup round?

Really hope so mostly for my own gain lol I somehow missed the other one due to not understanding the Facebook post and then forgetting about it again and then only figuring out how to join literally an hour after the airdrop closed I’m still kicking myself daily over it. Don’t think they’ve confirmed or not if they will do another but I’m hopeful

Everybody is waiting for the next airdrop as most of the people missed the first two somehow due to lack of promotions. Since everybody is waiting for the next, I am really hoping that the team will announce best strategy for airdrop and get benefit out of it. Fingers crossed.

I suggest the use of typeform for future airdrop as that reduces the chance for scammers to use participant information and tracking individual data is way easier using this airdrop technique compared to Google sheet

Thats true. Scammers are using all sort of information of others and spoiling the whole airdrop concept. Projects should come up with novel ideas to prevent this from happening. Email confirmation could be helpful or confirmation in telegram. Luxcess will have to come up with such things.

It is now easier to confirm if an airdrop is legit. if there isn't an official news from official channels that it should  be avoided. Otherwise I think the issue lies with the participant just signing up and giving away information.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Really hope so mostly for my own gain lol I somehow missed the other one due to not understanding the Facebook post and then forgetting about it again and then only figuring out how to join literally an hour after the airdrop closed I’m still kicking myself daily over it. Don’t think they’ve confirmed or not if they will do another but I’m hopeful

Everybody is waiting for the next airdrop as most of the people missed the first two somehow due to lack of promotions. Since everybody is waiting for the next, I am really hoping that the team will announce best strategy for airdrop and get benefit out of it. Fingers crossed.

I suggest the use of typeform for future airdrop as that reduces the chance for scammers to use participant information and tracking individual data is way easier using this airdrop technique compared to Google sheet
I guess luxcess have no any another round for airdrop. Lots airdrop is coming but we cannot predict to which is real and which is from scammers. Nathan01 suggested good option for airdrop.

Its pretty simple to tell a scam vs a real airdrop, if its on the real Luxcess facebook/twitter/telegram admins then its real otherwise its fake, i still don't get how people keep getting fooled by fake airdrops, just check the legit sites and confirm if their advertising it if they aren't its fake. Thats how you don't get fooled Smiley

Though like was said earlier they need to be clearer about how to enter next time if their is a next time so fewer valid people miss the opportunioty.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Thats true. Scammers are using all sort of information of others and spoiling the whole airdrop concept. Projects should come up with novel ideas to prevent this from happening. Email confirmation could be helpful or confirmation in telegram. Luxcess will have to come up with such things.

It is now easier to confirm if an airdrop is legit. if there isn't an official news from official channels that it should  be avoided. Otherwise I think the issue lies with the participant just signing up and giving away information.

good point, especially if a person provides the scammers with his/her private key, there is something wrong with the person
What I see often recently is fake airdrops where they want you to join a telegram channel or follow a twitter profile, it is best to stick with legit sources and legit airdrop websites

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

I think the best way is, to Join their slack. I do it with every project where Im in. You get all the important news from the pinned post. You can mute it and just have a short look every day. Twitter is also a possibility but there are coming so many informations/tweets. There its simply possible to miss it.

Following slack channel is a nice idea. Twitter and telegram are scammers paradise now. It would be difficult to distinguish between legit and scammer. Scammers even duplicate the projects website and ask for pvt keys, etc. We need to be very careful in clicking the link.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

I think the best way is, to Join their slack. I do it with every project where Im in. You get all the important news from the pinned post. You can mute it and just have a short look every day. Twitter is also a possibility but there are coming so many informations/tweets. There its simply possible to miss it.

Yes it does seem like Slack is a lot less susceptible to hacking/scammers, the group sizes are usually smaller too so its easier for projects like Luxcess to manage.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

Visit to twitter Luxcess page, International Blockchain summit MOSCOW on 1st March 2018.

https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/964781529506467841

I just checked this out, wish i could attend but i have got too much on plate, will there be a live stream for this summit? If yes i'll really appreciate a guide thanks.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Visit to twitter Luxcess page, International Blockchain summit MOSCOW on 1st March 2018.

https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/964781529506467841

I just checked this out, wish i could attend but i have got too much on plate, will there be a live stream for this summit? If yes i'll really appreciate a guide thanks.

Yes plus its really far away in Moscow, Russia! However this will be good for Luxcess, there will be a lot of potential investors there and they can secure some big deals.

catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

Good luck and beat new records!
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

i use slack but it doesn't interest me as much as twitter interest me, gosh i dislike telegram so much, i prefer email confirmation, retweet to joining slack group sincerely Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

I want to contest but can private chat... Dev can u private chat me to send my details

You actually don't need developer to send you a private message, join the telegram group, rally around friends and families to vote for you, that's what others do to win, visit the first thread and source for the telegram link, that's all you need to be part of the competition
hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

When do you start?
hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

Initially I thought Luxcess will be charging 30% Fee even though there is loss on investment but its not true. Here is what Luxcess blog says

"The Luxcess Group is a good choice for you. Commissions are usually a big problem for users, but in our case, the users and investors will pay, thanks to the Royal Platform (RP), only one commission — Profit Share.

If you are doubtful about the ‘Profit Share, let us explain how it works. We, the Luxcess Group, offer investment opportunities without entry or exit charges. We want our users to be satisfied, so we decided that only profitable investments require a fee"

So no entry exit charges but only Fee on profit.

Yes, the 30% profit share Will only be deducded when we Will make profit, on losses you as a participant have no charges. And as said there also aren't any enty or exit fees.

Luxcess group
temptingly however
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

Yep, lets hope they announce it everyewhere, here - twitter - telegram. The more they promote it the more shares they will receive and the more growth for Luxcess, this is the same for marketing

My personal take on this is that the airdrop might create some movement no arguments about that. But I think what Luxcess need at this point is a live event/ maybe a live broadcast with the community or a live session.

Yea, that's a great idea, projecting awareness is a sure bet to success, airdrop is cool but a lot of people are still yet to know more about what Luxcess is and what they are all about, live event/youtube videos, perhaps twice a week will really lead to an increase in the community base

In my opinion i still think airdrop is one of the fastest way to create awareness in the modern crypto environment.. Although the social media awareness might be effective by describing what it is and providing some sort of activities that will attract more fanbase
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

You actually don't need developer to send you a private message, join the telegram group, rally around friends and families to vote for you, that's what others do to win, visit the first thread and source for the telegram link, that's all you need to be part of the competition

Was about to say asking devs to private message in a very active ICOs bitcointalk thread probably wouldn’t get a response people that want a live talk with the team should stick to telegram the teams quite active their from work hat I’ve seen, their active here but honestly the forum seems to move fast so I have a hard time even tracking my own conversations can’t imagine how hard it is for the devs tracking all the various convos on the thread
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

If you wanna partake in the contest all you have to do is to send your picture and username to @Lukalah and then contact your friends and  family to vote for you.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

When do you start?

I dont understand this message. What needs to be started? Airdrop or ICO? Airdrop means its not known to public yet. But ICO dates are already known. Check their website for more updated information.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Was about to say asking devs to private message in a very active ICOs bitcointalk thread probably wouldn’t get a response people that want a live talk with the team should stick to telegram the teams quite active their from work hat I’ve seen, their active here but honestly the forum seems to move fast so I have a hard time even tracking my own conversations can’t imagine how hard it is for the devs tracking all the various convos on the thread

I think there are various admins there so the task is distributed amongst them... When I engage i stay active in the group until my complaints are resolved that way I don't lose what I am seeking

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

do you generally mean slack on interesting projects, or slack on this project here? Because on the Luxcess homepage I can not find a hint on slack. for that they are on instagram, whatever that is supposed to make sense
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

When do you start?

I dont understand this message. What needs to be started? Airdrop or ICO? Airdrop means its not known to public yet. But ICO dates are already known. Check their website for more updated information.

Judging from the previous conversation/post before his, I want to believe he is asking about the date of commencement for the face of Luxcess contest. If that's the case, the contest kicks off from 19th to 23rd.but Qualified candidates will be shortlisted on 19th
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: