Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38510 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

what do you see as big advantages fo raiden compared to others and do you think they will match your timeline?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

The token distribution is in its final steps of taking place.
Devs are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible. The sure thing is that everyone will have their before the ICO launches.
Its a normal thing now, ofcourse there will always be obstacles even efter you finish a project. But its worth waiting anyways.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

The token distribution is in its final steps of taking place.
Devs are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible. The sure thing is that everyone will have their before the ICO launches.
Its a normal thing now, ofcourse there will always be obstacles even efter you finish a project. But its worth waiting anyways.
right, it has become a regular thing in an ICO basically told to wait let the distribution process take place until it is finished because Dev is definitely working for it.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Vedu

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

We have not defined a soft-cap because we find it unnecessary, as the development of our project is currently on-going and we will proceed with the phases of DIW according the funds received. Even now the project is proceeding!
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

If people would be more understanding instead of demanding then things would be easier. I have been to a few ICO's and I know that there are mishaps. Delays are always inevitable. There is a saying "better late than never.
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

Not everyone can understand how the things work without insulting everyone in their way. I just the want the team to get some credit instead of accusations and negative speech.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Starting from April 3rd, 2018, our team has initiated the distribution of DIW tokens to approved participants!

Read the full article here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-distribution-has-begun-fca5c9a8d0c1

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

how long would that take? 2, 3, 4 days or more? the distribution of tokens already gone on far too long( I'm five days away, but the distribution still havent
isn't it possible to do automatic allocation of tokens to the wallet and MEW which have been specified upon purchase of tokens at the start of sales?

Distribution of tokens has begun, you should check your mail for instructions on how to load tokens! Thanks for your questions.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
BitandAlt

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

how long would that take? 2, 3, 4 days or more? the distribution of tokens already gone on far too long( I'm five days away, but the distribution still havent
isn't it possible to do automatic allocation of tokens to the wallet and MEW which have been specified upon purchase of tokens at the start of sales?
Maybe in this week the distribution will be done. Long enough we await the token sent to the wallet without a clear time clarification. This is the longest bounty campaign I run. I hope the team can work faster.

I can understand that this, but no one can predict the future of the market accurately and DIW Token is trying to protect it's project and community, so we must all understand this situation and have patience.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
BitandAlt

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?

The market plays a big role for sure. It's made everyone in the crypto world very anxious and afraid to commit somewhere no matter how good any project is. Soon the market will correct itself and things will pickup for sure.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Not a good market season hope the ICO like this could manage to pull it off until it bounces back

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

what about  exchanges plans?  on what  exchanges   DIW tokens  will  be listed? And let us to know ETD  of listing, Thank you.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

what about  exchanges plans?  on what  exchanges   DIW tokens  will  be listed? And let us to know ETD  of listing, Thank you.

Listing on exchange will be after the ICO. We cannot comment more about these due to legal restrains.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Please be advised that due to local holidays we will respond to any queries on Tuesday 10 April 2018.

bazzz

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

The market plays a big role for sure. It's made everyone in the crypto world very anxious and afraid to commit somewhere no matter how good any project is. Soon the market will correct itself and things will pickup for sure.
But even at this time, there are projects that collect millions and tens of millions of dollars. I also thought that DIW could collect much more and still believe in the project
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

But even at this time, there are projects that collect millions and tens of millions of dollars. I also thought that DIW could collect much more and still believe in the project
all depends on the hard work of the team and the supporters, especially the core of the project will be like what because investors must expect clarity, the world is nothing is impossible to prove when the market is down a lot of projects can raise a lot of funds including DIW did not rule out will follow success.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

I think that was before the market went really down. One might say it's alot cheaper to pick up more ETH at this time than before to invest in ICOs but then lies the uncertainty many may think of the crypto world.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

what happened? why in social networks there are no updates
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

With such an interesting concept I am convinced that this project will successfully reach the target that expects especially if the project team can be more active in managing the projects and also in terms of promoting the projects.
I think that the team does everything in their power and is quite active. The project has good perspectives and it can be successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: