Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

i guess all icos that started at this period are down now and it makes sense. Another ico i bought is at -×5 ico price as well even if they reached hard cap.
Have you seen how ETH price goes lately. It was about 1000 usd when 2018 icos started.
Previews icos that succeeded started when ETH was 100usd and end up 1000 when they launch.
What is needed is trade activity and project success.
When market go bullish again most tokens will raise price as well.

You are right but some project swiftly listed on bigger exchanges right after the ico and some tokens/coins price fall after the ico because they could not reached the hardcap. I think hardcap doesn't matter in success, projects need only struggle and hard work.
Envion project gave us big lesson about cryptocurrency, now we will not invest on any project without research.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

it is clear that this organizer started selling the token. this is very bad, because early investors begin to sell tokens after them, and hunters follow them. I hope that I'm wrong.

Hello - You are obviously wrong as no team member, advisor or organizer have sold any tokens.

This can be easily proven because if you check all the tokens transferred to LAtoken you will find that they come from wallets that have previously contributed ETH to our project.

So it is very clear that the sellers are contributors and not team members.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

We are happy to announce that DIW tokens are listed on LATOKEN
DIW/ETH and DIW/LA trading pairs are already available, click the link to trade:

https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH/DIW-ETH?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=ico_ptr&utm_campaign=diwtoken

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Yes, that's really amazing to see DIW being listed and traded but i keep seeing low buy walls, peoples want their bounty tokens and want to see a successful distribution before buying, am i right?
I am glad to see that DIW bounty was one of the biggest, Gratz to the dev team!
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

i guess all icos that started at this period are down now and it makes sense. Another ico i bought is at -×5 ico price as well even if they reached hard cap.
Have you seen how ETH price goes lately. It was about 1000 usd when 2018 icos started.
Previews icos that succeeded started when ETH was 100usd and end up 1000 when they launch.
What is needed is trade activity and project success.
When market go bullish again most tokens will raise price as well.

There are tokens which, after ICO, increase in price several times. Even in such a market. Such examples are enough. I will give some examples when the price of tokens has grown several times after getting on the exchange.
Quarkchain +x15; Auctus +x4; Holo +x5 and so on
lookuper

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

REGARDING DISTRIBUTION OF BOUNTY TOKENS..

Most of the checks have been made and the duplicates have been eliminated. There is no spreadsheet with the total tokens as most of the campaigns will be added together and the total tokens will be rewarded to each wallet number after being summarized.

The exact time and date of Distribution is unknown, the team will make an official announcement of when they distribution will commense.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

I congratulate the team and the project community with another listing on all the favorite stock exchange - the IDEX. Well done guys.

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1011346561568202753

https://idex.market/eth/diw
EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

Hello
There is a new competition to your idea. Research on "Timicoin" I hope this information helps the process
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 08:41:39 AM by cryptoenterprise

To my fellow community and crypto friends,

I'm sure we all feel somewhat anxious, exhausted and perhaps disappointed with a few certain events that have happened during the last few months - and im not talking about DIW Token alone, im also talking about the entire market in general! I wanted to express myself because I, along side others in this community, have waited long for things to happen - not saying actions have not been taken and executed, but certain things have delayed and postponed DIW Tokens roadmap and caused what we might call a ripple in the pond. So I will stop beating around the bush and get to my point...

Questions have arose ever since DIW Tokens ICO ended and we hit the exchanges, questions like, Why is the token price so low? Perhaps you are one of those early investors (just like me) who spent many ETH to participate in this ICO and now you cannot see any profit...So why has this happened?

There are many aspects as to what drove the price to this position, and created this uncertainty and I believe you should spare some time to read the reasons and my analysis below.

1. Facts are facts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the leading coins in the market, so it's as clear as daylight to know that when the market is bearish and the main coins like BTC and ETH go down, then everything will tumble down with them and hit rock bottom. This is the same for ALL coins especially for ICOs that are trying to come up into the crypto space and become part of the "larger pond" - the market.

2. Another point that has come to mind is, when the market is in the "bloody" state that it is now, then people tend to worry, panic and be weary of how to invest or trade. For example, panic sellers not many but a few have made bid orders below a certain degree which basically means that with the small volume of Ethereum that currently exists, then the outcome would be the low price that we all see now. Truth be said, this is not a realistic price because there is a small volume in trading.

3. A sub-question that has popped up as i was analyzing all the likely reasons to our current condition is, the DIW team has not fully delivered and executed some important things, in effect causing uncertainty and doubt within the community. One important issue is the Token Distribution! Many members of the community including myself, continuously mentioned that we did not want the bounty tokens distributed prior to hitting the exchanges. So when we actually hit the exchanges, there were no buyers and the reason being is that the bounty had not been distributed yet. Waiting for the bounty to be distributed and waiting for things to settle down before making any buy orders would of been the wiser choice.

4. Burning of Tokens! We expected that the team would burn the tokens after bounty distribution, and i believe that the price has been effected due to this too. The circulating supply has not been put down in writing or announced anywhere so this has created uncertainty, confusion and we the community need to see these numbers.

5. Something that is on my mind but noticeable by other members of the community is the 2 exchanges that we have been listed to. Latoken and IDex are not popular when it comes to ICOs, they have some volumes but they don't have high volumes so this has effected the attitude of members too. The fact that the DIW team collected under 2000ETH throughout the ICO has made it difficult for them to enter into a better exchange with higher volume but I for one has seen ICOs join smaller exchanges in the beginning and then join much larger exchanges later. So i believe that this has also played some role in the whole price.

So these are the reasons i feel have affected the price of DIW Token, and i hope everyone see this and takes note to what i mentioned because it was spoken with all honesty.

Finally i believe that after what was mentioned above, we need to consider these things and I for one will continue to support the team as i've been doing so far.
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Original DIW tokens allocated for ICO were 700 million (70%)
Original DIW tokens allocated for the team were 150 million (15%)
If for example only 100 million tokens were sold after all during private, Pre & ICO, then the final number of tokens in circulation will be 1/7 of the original. Thus, in this case, team will get 1/7 of 150 million which calculates to 21.4 million DIW tokens.
To summarise, the team will be left with 15% of the total DIW token supply whatever happens. It’s all the same.
kusumadewi

Merit: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Although there has been a delay – especially when it comes to our early estimates of distributing bounty rewards soon after the bounty program had finished (we were over confident with that statement as we didn’t realise the huge amount of work / difficulty of the task ahead of us – it literary took us a month to conclude with what everyone is owed) for which we truly apologise for our part in this - we can’t just sit back and take in everything our dear community members throw at us. Talking about weeks, is one thing, but months and years? That’s offensive to say the least. Please keep in mind that most other ICO projects do take a month to distribute bounty rewards as well. Please be informed that Bounty Token distribution has been initiated and that everyone will be receiving their tokens soon starting from our dear translators. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our dear Bounty participants for their hard effort and support. We are doing our best to add value to the DIW Token so that you will be rewarded accordingly.
Arguathotsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

The business is very nice and if you truly succeed in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be interesting!
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Please post some update on token burning. Not everyone is on panic. Bad market days is more better than not having any coins kept in your wallet. All we need to do is stay calm and let the magic happen.
Arguathotsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Hey, guys! I hope that the project will carry out all that has been estimated.
Perlignnasubf

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

The plan looks pretty hopeful. Really good logo, believable project, irreproachable business!
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Please post some update on token burning. Not everyone is on panic. Bad market days is more better than not having any coins kept in your wallet. All we need to do is stay calm and let the magic happen.
Yeah this is a very important question about DIW unsold Tokens. I also asked from the DIW team member, he said that unsold tokens will be burn after count total supply. Well distribution of bounty reward will be start this week as DIW team member said in previous post.
We are waiting, staying calm and waiting for more updates.  Smiley
PeterI

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

Yeah this is a very important question about DIW unsold Tokens. I also asked from the DIW team member, he said that unsold tokens will be burn after count total supply. Well distribution of bounty reward will be start this week as DIW team member said in previous post.
We are waiting, staying calm and waiting for more updates.  Smiley

Yes, but this week already comes to the end.
West-Ean

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

I like the concept of this idea. Really good idea, discerning design, classy website.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Although there has been a delay – especially when it comes to our early estimates of distributing bounty rewards soon after the bounty program had finished (we were over confident with that statement as we didn’t realise the huge amount of work / difficulty of the task ahead of us – it literary took us a month to conclude with what everyone is owed) for which we truly apologise for our part in this - we can’t just sit back and take in everything our dear community members throw at us. Talking about weeks, is one thing, but months and years? That’s offensive to say the least. Please keep in mind that most other ICO projects do take a month to distribute bounty rewards as well. Please be informed that Bounty Token distribution has been initiated and that everyone will be receiving their tokens soon starting from our dear translators. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our dear Bounty participants for their hard effort and support. We are doing our best to add value to the DIW Token so that you will be rewarded accordingly.
That's a nice update to see from the team. Indeed, they really had a huge number of bounty participants, so it's quite understandable why the distribution is taking so long. Let's hope that all tokens will by distributed in July.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

I like your idea.
Cerebral approach, amazing website, absorbing results.
As everyone already knows, at the present time it is very important to keep your data safe. And I'm glad for DIW project, which will help us in this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: