Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Yakishie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

I hope you advance. Attentive idea, interesting approach, extraordinary activity!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

I want regret choosing the other bounty on this one for the last minute. I wasn't been updated that Vladimir N. is one of the advisors. Go go go BM! Bonus calculation is an easy task anyway unlike for the bloody SS... so its should take time to process and more patience.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

They are slow doesn't mean its a scam... the problem is they didn't raise so much money. Not many people invested its not so famous aswell all these aspects make it difficult for diw to get listed.
They can list om Bancor ofcourse but the trading volume will be low.
But to call it a scam i think that goes to far.
If it we're a scam they would delete this group and run away with our ethereum.
They would put also the site offline
There would'nt be a beta version to try.
But i agree with you
It takes a way to slow
And they should give us much more infomation
No its not you know how i know that i can even proof it you
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Looking into your comments above, indeed the money raised is making things run slower and more difficult but its something reasonable and we do not have any reasons to hide behind this. On the other hand, we believe in our project and our team wants to make this work, even if it takes us longer than expected.

We are indeed doing many things and the postponement of the ICO has played a role as to why we are behind schedule. You can see our daily progress in regards to counting the tokens and trying to get all the robots, scammers and duplicates removed. People are trying various ways to scam us, even with duplicates, they make it hard for us to catch them.

Stay tuned as we will be delivering one thing at a time, even if it takes a bit longer to get everything delivered. We have been here from the beginning of the project and we will continue to be here to deliver the next phases of our product even if we have to pass through obstacles to accomplish this.

We have the support of thousands of contributors and we believe many of them will see us as we really are; a team of individuals who want to make a decentralized solution that will ensure everyone can safeguard sensitive information without the fear of ending up in the hands of organisations or third party individuals. This is what we started doing and this is what we will continue to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

As developers said, they can't issue the exact number burnt now, but after all the tokens have been distributed then all unsold tokens will be burnt
Djeki81

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

Looking for something above interesting here! Very nice website, unprejudiced business, very well approach.
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Hi. One small question? How many tokens are going to be burnt before listing? Any idea.
Davidap

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

very nice plan, rely in the future should run by the planned!  Good luck guys.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Hi. One small question? How many tokens are going to be burnt before listing? Any idea.

According to the founders and admins in Telegram, they will calculate the tokens first, separate and remove all duplicates, bots and scammers from the list and then distribute tokens. Once that happens, they will burn any unsold tokens.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
vrana

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Looking into your comments above, indeed the money raised is making things run slower and more difficult but its something reasonable and we do not have any reasons to hide behind this. On the other hand, we believe in our project and our team wants to make this work, even if it takes us longer than expected.

We are indeed doing many things and the postponement of the ICO has played a role as to why we are behind schedule. You can see our daily progress in regards to counting the tokens and trying to get all the robots, scammers and duplicates removed. People are trying various ways to scam us, even with duplicates, they make it hard for us to catch them.

Stay tuned as we will be delivering one thing at a time, even if it takes a bit longer to get everything delivered. We have been here from the beginning of the project and we will continue to be here to deliver the next phases of our product even if we have to pass through obstacles to accomplish this.

We have the support of thousands of contributors and we believe many of them will see us as we really are; a team of individuals who want to make a decentralized solution that will ensure everyone can safeguard sensitive information without the fear of ending up in the hands of organisations or third party individuals. This is what we started doing and this is what we will continue to do.

I hope everything will be sorted out soon and everyone will get his reward soon. Waiting for good news from DIW team Cheers....Smiley
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

Hello everyone - Please be advised that the bounty calculation process is 98% completed.

Most of the checks have been made and the duplicates have been eliminated. There is no spreadsheet with the total tokens as most of the campaigns will be added together and the total tokens will be rewarded to each wallet number after being summarized.

Before we make the final calculation, we ask that you check the spreadsheets and if you have any objections please send us a PM with proof to your claim by Friday the 22nd of June at 12:00 (forum time) the latest. Thank you for your cooperation.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Hello everyone - Please be advised that the bounty calculation process is 98% completed.

Most of the checks have been made and the duplicates have been eliminated. There is no spreadsheet with the total tokens as most of the campaigns will be added together and the total tokens will be rewarded to each wallet number after being summarized.

Before we make the final calculation, we ask that you check the spreadsheets and if you have any objections please send us a PM with proof to your claim by Friday the 22nd of June at 12:00 (forum time) the latest. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well that's really great that you have done very fast and eliminated the bots. I know there were many bots but now they are removed.
i have only one problem with spreadsheet that i can't find my name easily because there is no search option but i checked my name manually in few weeks but not in all weeks. I know i will be not eliminate because i am not bot, I hope i will be receive my reward very soon. Good Luck!  Smiley
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

We are excited to announce that the DIW Token will be listed on LATOKEN’s Trading Platform on Friday the 22nd of June, 2018!

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-will-be-listed-on-latokens-trading-platform-667e029e133

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

We are excited to announce that the DIW Token will be listed on LATOKEN’s Trading Platform on Friday the 22nd of June, 2018!

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-will-be-listed-on-latokens-trading-platform-667e029e133

Great start after ICO, just keep on improving the DIW platform and it wont take time on keeping it going

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Great update, i were here since day one when the project has started and kept following the progress of this amazing project!
I'm glad, to see such a success passes in front of my own eyes, i'm glad, waiting for my bounty tokens to arrive, best of luck DIW!
Hanpixiry

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will start.
alvena

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

the price at the first tenders at the latoken exchange collapsed to $ 0.01
When the hunters of the bounty get their piece, then two times more can easily turn out.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

It is interesting to know that the DIW token has been listed already. For those trading, how is it going? I can see someone already saying the price has collapsed and bounty have not come to trade yet. The price may be worse then. Good luck all.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

it is clear that this organizer started selling the token. this is very bad, because early investors begin to sell tokens after them, and hunters follow them. I hope that I'm wrong.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

i guess all icos that started at this period are down now and it makes sense. Another ico i bought is at -×5 ico price as well even if they reached hard cap.
Have you seen how ETH price goes lately. It was about 1000 usd when 2018 icos started.
Previews icos that succeeded started when ETH was 100usd and end up 1000 when they launch.
What is needed is trade activity and project success.
When market go bullish again most tokens will raise price as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: