Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:07:49 AM by DIW

Interesting project, can't see anything about the team behind it though on the website etc. Given this is a data identity/security project, information about the team involved would seem to be even more important!

Hello TheHas, thanks for joining and thank you for your comment.
That's a good observation and one that we totally agree on.
As per what the counter on our website suggests (photo below), team announcement is soon to follow, so please stand by for this.
Thank you once more for your consideration.

Ah great I see! It is a team announcement about WHO is in the team, rather than an announcement FROM the team about the project.

I will keep a lookout for the announcement!

I just saw in the website your three page whitepaper, very nice and very helpful! Thank you for this, also your whitepaper is very detailed, I look forward for more news about your project!

We wish to thank everyone for your support, fine comments, patience and understanding.
Your response - especially on Telegram and within the Bounty Thread has been overwhelming and encouraging to say the least.

As discussed, previously, in the upcoming days, weeks and months, we will be proceeding with exciting announcements, revelations and detail provisions.
And it's all worth the wait!
We feel proud to have you on board in this journey.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:42:21 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:47:04 PM by DIW

DIW plans to provide an E-Commerce Gateway which will allow website owners to accept both crypto & fiat ($ or €) currency for checkout payments!
Finally, a way to utilize  a variety of cryptocurrencies in the 'real' world!
Read our Whitepaper for more information.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

It would be an omission for the whole project to ignore the critical need for security regarding electronic health records. Are there already projects that are specifically directed to this area?
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Your website looks like a one-page lending website and it is not cool...
Potential scam has the same websites
I really liked their site - very beautiful, and looks modern. Very beautiful graphics Cool. I hope that soon information will appear about the team. I will follow this project.

Dendiboss

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

I think this good project i really like site
I Will follow this project
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

where  can see information about the members of the team? didn't see it on the website
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

where  can see information about the members of the team? didn't see it on the website
I am also interested in this issue, I would like to know the people whose project we are going to invest in. Just wanted to know how you are connected with Trade.io?
Chanock

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

Digital Identification Wallet (DIW) is a good project and with a good platform. In this own technology, DIW have a personal decentralization identity service. Also its enable to registered account holders for security storage and access sensitivity encrypted data. DIW is powered by blockchain network also its many features application.

Great project for DIW.

Hoping for the success of this project. Lets support this ICO's to reach the mission and goals of this project.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

DIW has been featured in BTCurrencies, recommended as "the #1 promising ICO of 2018"!
View the article by clicking here.

DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

We wish to thank everyone for your kind comments! We greatly appreciate your support!
Please keep in mind that some members of our team will be announced in two days' time.
The project, and the number of team members, supporters and sponsors is growing in the background, so please expect many announcements and additions during the project's development.

where  can see information about the members of the team? didn't see it on the website
I am also interested in this issue, I would like to know the people whose project we are going to invest in. Just wanted to know how you are connected with Trade.io?

Thanks for your consideration.
Yes, you are right, you should NOT proceed with a participation in any ICO without knowing whose behind it.
Trust is of the essence here. Please stand by for team member announcement very soon.
In regards to our connection with trade.io, we share some advisers.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

DIW has been featured in BTCurrencies, recommended as "the #1 promising ICO of 2018"!
View the article by clicking here.

very nice to see that! happy to join and sustain this prometent project  Smiley
Othman_A

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

looking forward to it
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

We shake the world and the party isn't even started, feel proud to be in the whitelist of DIW, proud to be a part of the revolution that DIW will bring to the world!! I read everywhere about DIW and in Telegram in several groups more and more people are excited about this project.
I look forward and I bet all my money on DIW that will be one of the to 10 in coincap list!
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

I am happy to participate in the Bounty program, and looking forward to a bright future with DIW.

It's also exciting to see the Telegram group in an active state, with the team answering as many questions as possible.

I've noticed that DIW has been spotted by review sites and have been mentioned on a few sites. Promising indeed!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

I am happy to participate in the Bounty program, and looking forward to a bright future with DIW.

It's also exciting to see the Telegram group in an active state, with the team answering as many questions as possible.

I've noticed that DIW has been spotted by review sites and have been mentioned on a few sites. Promising indeed!

I too am involved in the bounty campaign, i want to see how well this project does, but i feel it will do great. I noticed you said that it was in an ICO review site so i visited it and its already been reviewed as a good ICO to invest in.
Look forward to more news about this ICO.
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

The team has been announced! You can check it out on our website by clicking on the "Team" section.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

As you are saying you are going to be payment gateway for e-commerce payment but what we want to know is whether do you have any contact or partnerships with e-commerce owners. Without mutual understanding it is not a simple job.
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

As you are saying you are going to be payment gateway for e-commerce payment but what we want to know is whether do you have any contact or partnerships with e-commerce owners. Without mutual understanding it is not a simple job.

DIW’s Payment Gateway will be an easily integrated checkout system for many e-commerce websites including those featuring Open-Source CMS such as WordPress and Joomla. So in a sense we will develop the plugin which will be promote the use of it to website owners, which will be free to use and help them by accepting crypto currency for payment.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:08:47 PM by chrisfatos

I'd like to say congratulations on your announcement DIW and i would like to also thank you for approving me on your campaign!
I was browsing through the website and i noticed that you have a progress report page with all the news so far. It's a nice way to keep up to date with different news.
I wonder what other exciting news will be posted next on the DIW site!

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: