Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38510 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley

Has DIW been listed on stock exchange, my experience with that exchange is low volume, how will DIW survive there, listing in better exchange is what we look up to.

DIW will be listed of course. The Exchanges will be announced soon as far as i know, the admins have told its members this. The ICO will happen and the exchanges will be announced!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Still Pre-ICO and still Phase 2. This will be a never-ending story Smiley Demand is not likely to be as great as expected? I thought DIW could be sold out for a long time. The sale takes too long.

ICO phase will begin in a few days, the reason people feel the way you expressed is due to one major factor - the fact that the market went down and affected the entire cryptoworld. The sale will take longer than originally planned but this is to protect the project itself and protect the community supporting this unique ICO. We need to continue supporting this project because DIW in turn is trying to support us by protecting us and the project.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Still Pre-ICO and still Phase 2. This will be a never-ending story Smiley Demand is not likely to be as great as expected? I thought DIW could be sold out for a long time. The sale takes too long.

ICO phase will begin in a few days, the reason people feel the way you expressed is due to one major factor - the fact that the market went down and affected the entire cryptoworld. The sale will take longer than originally planned but this is to protect the project itself and protect the community supporting this unique ICO. We need to continue supporting this project because DIW in turn is trying to support us by protecting us and the project.

Everyone knows that this market behaviour was inevitable. DIW devs made the right decision in holding the dates of the ICO! It was clearly done to protect everyone involved. So those who have participated or plan on participating should understand that it was done for the greater good.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Everyone knows that this market behaviour was inevitable. DIW devs made the right decision in holding the dates of the ICO! It was clearly done to protect everyone involved. So those who have participated or plan on participating should understand that it was done for the greater good.

Is there an understanding of how long it will take? At least, the approximate dates can the project team provide?
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Allgood here Ken, yaself?

We just getting over a random night of hurricane winds and rain, took power out of 50,000+ homes!

Luckily not my power
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

The price should be watched after entering the exchange. Personally, I expect this project to increase the price of the token.
I also do not think that we need to calculate the price only on the basis of the cost of the ETH. I think that the team will reconsider the cost after launching on the exchanges
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

The price should be watched after entering the exchange. Personally, I expect this project to increase the price of the token.
I also do not think that we need to calculate the price only on the basis of the cost of the ETH. I think that the team will reconsider the cost after launching on the exchanges
After listing on exchange, the team will no longer be relevant to the price, only buyers and sellers will be able to call a fair price
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Check out DIW's recent ratings!
View all our ratings on our website here: https://DIWtoken.com!

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

I want to commend this project for having such a good rating scores. This rating scores will go along way to tell prospective investors that this is a good project to invest in.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
chayantoon

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

I can see that you have a very nice project here, i’m a youtuber, with over 103k subscribers in my bag , I would like us to take this project to the moon ,pm me if you want me to review your ICO on my ever growing youtube channel.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

If you are interested in purchasing NOW, you can send an email to contact@diwtoken.com and tell them what amount you want to contribute and see if they accept your offer now. Or you sign up to the Whitelist on diwtoken.com and wait for ICO to begin on 03rd May and purchase at ICO price!
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

i become my tokens in MEW - i must NOT move this from MEW to become additional 5% or?  i must register this on diw website or how know diw that i dont moved my tokens?
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

i become my tokens in MEW - i must NOT move this from MEW to become additional 5% or?  i must register this on diw website or how know diw that i dont moved my tokens?

1 Question - That's correct, until the end of the ICO
2 Question - Blockchain is about transparency, if you move them is going to be recorded on blockchain
89shaky

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

It is interesting how much this price can grow and at what time should we expect this Huh
89shaky

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

If you are interested in purchasing NOW, you can send an email to contact@diwtoken.com and tell them what amount you want to contribute and see if they accept your offer now. Or you sign up to the Whitelist on diwtoken.com and wait for ICO to begin on 03rd May and purchase at ICO price!
I think that I will just join the whitelist and just wait for the sale to start. Why should I do these additional actions in advance? Smiley
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley
June is always the month other projects says, maybe its the month for the comeback of cryptos. Another long month of hybernation...

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Stay tune, the team is in a continues contact with its advisers and every move is based on solid decidions for the good of the project and DIW holders
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
Merited by danmoris (3)

I want to commend this project for having such a good rating scores. This rating scores will go along way to tell prospective investors that this is a good project to invest in.

I am amaze with the ratings the projecr got, meaning many believes and understand the core mission-vission of this project and how greatly will give impact and provides opportunites  to the potential investors and the end users as well.  With kind of ratings am sure many will going to investment and join the project.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Fund Allocation

ICO: 700 000 000
Founders Tokens: 150 000 000
Future Partners: 80 000 000
Advisors & Partners: 50 000 000
Bounty: 20 000 000

Great project. I participate in the campaign bounty and look forward to the implementation of this project.
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

DIWtoken.com is a great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: