Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:36:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38521 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:24 PM

If Grand Jedi Master Yoda says so, then the Force is truly strong with us!

Find out more: https://DIWtoken.com

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

https://www.popsci.com/edward-snowden-internet-is-broken

I read today this article, DIW is more than an ICO project, is a movement for our security, we must support this project here in crypto community because only what is on the blockchain can really offer security.  Undecided
MarioLuck990

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

hello guys for months now am  trying to find  what kind of projects is focusing on security because cyber crime is getting bigger and bigger and may now be bigger than the drug trade according to the https://securityintelligence.com/20-eye-opening-cybercrime-statistics/  **The global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, a threefold increase from the 2015 estimate of $500 billion**
This project looks good and promising at first glance but i  need to check the white paper first. Also is good to see the team behind this project.

I read too many topics everyday and security is on crisis, seriously if we don't do something really drastic our personal information, data , passwords , life is completely unprotected. It's proven that centralized services can not offer security by any mean!   Backdoors by the secret services , hacking and zero transparency can only be erase with blockchain technology which has proven that is unhackable , transparent and no backdoors!!

I'm very inpatient to get into my hands DIW whitepaper and see the team, is the most important project for me this.
I want to participate to this project by any mean and way possible, we need to get security back in our hands in an decentralized immunable network.
MarioLuck990

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

If Grand Jedi Master Yoda says so, then the Force is truly strong with us!

Find out more: https://DIWtoken.com

My the force be with DIW and crypto community join the bright side! 
anzach87

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:05 PM

https://www.popsci.com/edward-snowden-internet-is-broken

I read today this article, DIW is more than an ICO project, is a movement for our security, we must support this project here in crypto community because only what is on the blockchain can really offer security.  Undecided
Decentalize Security is the next lever of security and is something that we need in ours days , if we ignore security we ignore our protection. Lets see if  DIW will be the bridge of the security.
wonderhuman22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

Hi there,
this project looks quite amazing. Really enjoyed your video.
I am kinda new in the community and studying a lot about ICOS and so on.
I like the concept and the problem that DIW is planning to solve.
Good luck guys and would like to be part of the Bounty team once announced.
abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

The Vision | Electronic Health Records
It would be an omission for the entire project to ignore the critical necessity of security in regards to Electronic Health Records. Our vision is for DIW to encompass this sector by enabling the encrypted storage and secure sharing of personal EHRs between account holders and validated laboratories, pharmacists, doctors or other healthcare professionals with the additional option of utilizing smart contract technology already featured within the DIW network.
If this is real looking forward to read the white-paper most interesting  part of the project is combination of the decentilize security and the Electronic Health record , great project good luck.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

when will the thread of bounty campaign be opened? I can not wait to follow in your project and I will see how this project will work
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:34 AM

The DIW Bounty program will be available shortly.

We have already receive an unprecedented level of submissions on our Whitelist program and our marketing team is working on launching a fair bounty program to ensure high-quality awareness on relevant related areas.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Medical Record storage is indeed a new area, and it is definitely needed in the marketplace right now!

From spending $6B+ in fines due to breach of patient information to 1,000 or more people dying due to lack of timely access to their health information we need an infrastructure that can securely connect to multiple electronic medical record platforms while giving patients the necessary access to their health information.

This was all in one Forbes article read below for more information

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jillrichmond/2017/03/10/with-monsoons-of-data-healthcares-salvation-just-may-be-blockchain/#67d9288c35a1
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:14 PM

DIW seems to have huge impact already to the crypto community, I see everywhere in telegram groups people to speak about it and the whitepaper is not even out!
This is wow!  Shocked

dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

Medical Record storage is indeed a new area, and it is definitely needed in the marketplace right now!

From spending $6B+ in fines due to breach of patient information to 1,000 or more people dying due to lack of timely access to their health information we need an infrastructure that can securely connect to multiple electronic medical record platforms while giving patients the necessary access to their health information.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jillrichmond/2017/03/10/with-monsoons-of-data-healthcares-salvation-just-may-be-blockchain/#67d9288c35a1

I honestly believe that investors will consider this a good investment, I also believe that there's a long-term value in the project itself.
DIW is going to put Decentralized Security in a whole other level.

According to sources, online threats and attacks are projected to cost hospitals over $300billion by 2020 but, by keeping important and fragile information in a safe storage place - in a DIgital Identification Wallet - DIW can work to slowly but surely crush this problem once and for all.

Good Luck DIW team!

Legobatman

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

Gaining access to their health information via a DIW is definitely something of interest that all patients and people in general need, and the fact that they can access and share at any time, is a good idea!
PumpedAltcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

Gaining access to their health information via a DIW is definitely something of interest that all patients and people in general need, and the fact that they can access and share at any time, is a good idea!

The great thing is that even Hospitals or Private GP's can have access to this information if they participate in this project, image everyone connected, there will be no need for middle-men or back and forth procedures, no time wasted either.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

Looking good here!

I recently read an article about DIW, and wanted to say this ICO will go a long way. Just like the article says, data breaches pose a continuous direct threat to the stability and security of our global system so the world needs decentralized security!

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

Hello DIW,

your ICO has been listed on our site icotoinvest for evaluation and will offer a review.

Will inform you with more information but be sure to check in too.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Hello DIW,

your ICO has been listed on our site icotoinvest for evaluation and will offer a review.

Will inform you with more information but be sure to check in too.

I will visit your site too and check out your evaluation too. I'm curious as to how you will review this upcoming ICO.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

When is the signature campaign gonna  be available?

I've also signed up for the whitelist, looking forward to early participation and before the price goes up. But what will the value of the tokens be? and what is the hard cap?
DIW (OP)

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

I've also signed up for the whitelist, looking forward to early participation and before the price goes up. But what will the value of the tokens be? and what is the hard cap?

The signature campaign is coming soon.

You will receive a reply regarding the Whitelist participation process. As to the value of the tokens and the hard cap, these will be announced with the Whitepaper - within the next 2-3 days.

Thanks!

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:28:42 PM

The signature campaign is coming soon.

You will receive a reply regarding the Whitelist participation process. As to the value of the tokens and the hard cap, these will be announced with the Whitepaper - within the next 2-3 days.

Thanks!

Thanks DIW, I will be awaiting for your response in the next few days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: