Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 38521 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

DIW admin please add this token on Etherscan and coinmarketcap...
it will good effect on project...we will easily track exchanges and price...
crypto is going up again and hope soo diw price will also up ... thanks!
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

They don't care anymore bro...before the ICO all the "team" very disponible and happy, after the ICO they disappeared....

Where are the advisors? At what point is the project development? Why no more marketing from months?

marshaljs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Still no news and not listed on CMC?? Where is the team and so called shillers of this project?
Blocking members from telelgram will not be good and will damage in long run.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

They don't care anymore bro...before the ICO all the "team" very disponible and happy, after the ICO they disappeared....

Where are the advisors? At what point is the project development? Why no more marketing from months?

It's not a matter of caring, it's a matter of them taking care of business now. As far as we know right now, the team is currently developing the mobile app, and they will have news soon.
The team made that clear in the last message they sent in group and announcement thread and channels on telegram. They also mentioned it in comments on Social media channels.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

Still no news and not listed on CMC?? Where is the team and so called shillers of this project?

I personally dont blame them for blocking members from there group. I was and still am a member of the group and i saw what happened on a daily basis. Some members were out right rude and they had to be removed as their behaviour was totally wrong. The team is still working on developing a successful application for the mob, there is no doubt about that. They have so far stuck to their guns and given us everything they promised they would. Better late than never, and better safe than sorry. IMHO, we should be patient as we have been so far, and wait for the good news to come. DIW is still active but behind the scenes. Wait and see.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

I personally dont blame them for blocking members from there group. I was and still am a member of the group and i saw what happened on a daily basis. Some members were out right rude and they had to be removed as their behaviour was totally wrong. The team is still working on developing a successful application for the mob, there is no doubt about that. They have so far stuck to their guns and given us everything they promised they would. Better late than never, and better safe than sorry. IMHO, we should be patient as we have been so far, and wait for the good news to come. DIW is still active but behind the scenes. Wait and see.
1+ I am totally agree with you, i also joined DIW TG group and many impatience people want to see instant jump in price, that is impossible!
As you said that their behavior is boorish and banned. I am also holding DIW token and waiting for more updates about mobile app.  Roll Eyes 
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Hello,

back in January i have invested 3 ETH ($3000 back then) in this Project.

Since then....

- Price dropped to 90$ on Blockfolio
- No exchange Updates
- No email or Project Updates
- Telegram muted since month or closed since a few days.

So for me as an investor this looks like a scam project and if my coins would bring me more money, i would sell it.

Anyone know if this project is still alive?
kaeluxdeuz

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

Hello,

back in January i have invested 3 ETH ($3000 back then) in this Project.

Since then....

- Price dropped to 90$ on Blockfolio
- No exchange Updates
- No email or Project Updates
- Telegram muted since month or closed since a few days.

So for me as an investor this looks like a scam project and if my coins would bring me more money, i would sell it.

Anyone know if this project is still alive?

As mentioned before my friend, this project is not a scam. Just think of it for a second, would a scam project bother with project development still...?  I doubt very much so.
The team is developing an application now that will be mobile based. The reason that you, me or anyone has not made profit yet is understandable. We cannot blame the project leaders or developers, the market has gone through very bad patches during that period. Even if DIW focused on marketing, it still wouldn't be enough. That's why they have silenced the group for the moment, giving them time to focus entirely on a product that they know is going to work! We need to give them time to show us what they have developed so far.
I know projects that have taken many years to come on top. We need to do the same for this one too!

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

This project will have some good use, safely securing and storing private and important data that you can use for future purposes or share whenever you want. I think that definitely worth investing after reading the description about security on their virtual data.
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

1+ I am totally agree with you, i also joined DIW TG group and many impatience people want to see instant jump in price, that is impossible!
As you said that their behavior is boorish and banned. I am also holding DIW token and waiting for more updates about mobile app.  Roll Eyes 

Emotions fail some people. I think it is fundamentally impossible to build your own blockchain quickly. We can see it for those companies that already exist. Of course, you can allow more staffs and speed up the process, if you have a good investment. But, for a quality product need more than one year. Especially because DIV plans to do a lot for our daily life with the help of serious and reliable suggestions.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Hi guys. So much hype was around this project, and as a result they managed to collect almost 1 million dollars? At a time when all other projects collected 10 + million. Kind of weird. The only good news is that the team has not disappeared anywhere. Here is their last tweet, where they say that everything is fine, blah blah blah))
https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/1042412754622140418
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Emotions fail some people. I think it is fundamentally impossible to build your own blockchain quickly. We can see it for those companies that already exist. Of course, you can allow more staffs and speed up the process, if you have a good investment. But, for a quality product need more than one year. Especially because DIV plans to do a lot for our daily life with the help of serious and reliable suggestions.

Well said, the application they want to bring to us will help, on a daily basis for that matter. Perhaps people need to understand that it isn't easy to do an ICO during a period where all cryptos were heading downhill. I mean look at the top cryptocurrencies reaching all time highs and where are they now?!  It's to be expected that ICOs will suffer a similar fate. The good thing is that DIW is still developing their product and will show us something soon.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Hi guys. So much hype was around this project, and as a result they managed to collect almost 1 million dollars? At a time when all other projects collected 10 + million. Kind of weird. The only good news is that the team has not disappeared anywhere. Here is their last tweet, where they say that everything is fine, blah blah blah))
https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/1042412754622140418

Not sure what 'other' ICOs collected 10mill plus, I can't recall other ICOs doing too good. It was a period where everything was going bad. Same goes for already existing cryptocurrencies. DIW will come back and show us a developed product. The link you shared must be reassurance that they are still around - that's positive.  Other ICOs would probably ignore and won't bother with the messages either. I have faith in DIW.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

TODAY FROM TELEGRAM

"With this quick message we would like to remind our community that the development of our product is ongoing and in accordance with both our public and developers' roadmaps. In a few days we plan to release a formal update regarding our progress and future expectations of our "Decentralized Application" which plans to make the web a safer place."
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

TODAY FROM TELEGRAM

"With this quick message we would like to remind our community that the development of our product is ongoing and in accordance with both our public and developers' roadmaps. In a few days we plan to release a formal update regarding our progress and future expectations of our "Decentralized Application" which plans to make the web a safer place."
Happy to hear that DIW working well according to roadmap. Some people still saying DIW is a scam/dead but they really don't know i think, they are not going to spend all money on exchange listings before complete the product. Hope we will see great app very soon, good luck!
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

TODAY FROM TELEGRAM

Happy to hear that DIW working well according to roadmap. Some people still saying DIW is a scam/dead but they really don't know i think, they are not going to spend all money on exchange listings before complete the product. Hope we will see great app very soon, good luck!

I agree. They are working on the application as we speak, we should hear from them soon i believe. At least give us something to chew on right.
DIW (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

The Benefits of Decentralization, Semi-Decentralization and its Adoption on DIW

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/the-benefits-of-decentralization-semi-decentralization-and-its-adoption-on-diw-524d38b3d58d

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/the-benefits-of-decentralization-semi-decentralization-and-its-adoption-on-diw-524d38b3d58d

Great! Thanks for the article DIW and we look forward to seeing the real product. According to this article and other articles, there are semi-decentralised applications out there for sure. It helps much in the long run. I believe it will work for users, giving the option to the user to choose whether he wants to fully safeguard all his information Decentralized. I'd gladly pay for this service if I know my data is secure!
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

I must admit I'm happy to see an article by DIW, it has been a while for sure. Thanks for keeping up the progress of the development and it's good to see the Telegram page open again. Look forward to hearing your announcement on the mobile app.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
kaeluxdeuz

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

Good to see DIW telegram group open again. Thanks for the article on decentralization and what your app will be offering, look forwarding to seeing the product itself. Good luck.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: