Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:09:01 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

Bitcoin is dangerous maybe because it is online, and anything online can be very vulneable to hackers. But, on the contrary, bitcoin's flatform is secure that there is not so much success when it comes to hacking. Also it it can be dangerous because it can be use as payment for any illegal bussinesses out there.. this is just my opinion Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

I think, of course the bitcoin is dangerous, even it would be very dangerous if the lack of understanding of the nature and workings of this cryptocurrency.
but ..if all about bitcoin is understood. bitcoin will be very profitable.
EmmaAllen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

Yes, according to me it is Dangerous because the price of bitcoin is not stable.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:20:58 AM

bitcoin is risky but dangerous, i guess not, it is risky in a way that you have to take risk in trading before you earn your goal profit. maybe it is dangerous to banks because more and more people are now investing in bitcoin.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:24:22 AM

I think bitcoin recreate the future. It introduce new concept to world. I gave more freedom than any other currency for transaction.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

so we can not say that bitcoin is dangerous because it helps us.
acoustica

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous only for those people who doesn't have enough background about cryptocurrency but If you have knowledge about it, definitely it will make your life more easy to gain extra income.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

Bitcoin represents the new era in financies and payments. It's new technology, new alternative to traditional financialy system, that is how I see it. Bitcoin itself is not dangerous. Maybe it could be if you use it for illegal activities or if you get addicted to bitcoin gambling so you lose a lot of money. So, it's dangerous only in sense of risk especialy for individuals without enough knowledege how it's functioning, can't think of anything else.

malaj
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:25:49 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

I don't really think that it is dangerous, I mean if it was dangerous then it wouldn't have lasted until now since the year 2009. Also, the fact that it is one of the most popular and preferred by all means that it must be really credible for it to be that popular. Moreover, to be something as valuable as bitcoin should always maintain a good system.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:25:55 AM

bitcoin danger is true, according to an information I read There are some risks that EBA emphasizes in danger about Bitcoin, such as the ease of digital wallet infiltrated by viruses or hackers so that investors' money say 10 billion, can evaporate in seconds without any guarantee can come back again a dime. and the beneficiaries of this Bitcoin value fluctuation are investors.
so be careful.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

Of course the answer is no, Bitcoin is not dangerous. So you are asking why would anyone create a currency in the internet well maybe because FIAT is actually now working. If you think Satoshi Nakamoto  was just thinking about easier and faster transaction well you are wrong. Bitcoin give us an opportunity to use an alternate currency that is not controlled by anyone and not affected by any government,bank or group of wealthy people, this is why its called decentralized.

Every year almost all currency in the world are going down because of inflation. If you have a savings account and just keep your money there every year their value is going down. Now look at crypto currency almost all coins have risen each year.

Bitcoin is not a dangerous threat instead it helps the economy to grow. More and more people are worried due to its volatility that its value now is currently at $1800. Nothing to be worry about this new digital currency because many investors are now supporting the bitcoin. This level of currency has surprised almost all the economist and that's why those who don't believe in crypto are making negative speculations.
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

BTC is only harmful to banks and corrupt government
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

Bitcoin ia not dangerous at all. It can only dangerous will be depend on how you thinking about it. I think other country banned the bitcoin because of its not dangerous but because of ita they scared and afraid that bitcoin will have a good response and good benefit from their and the government and other banks was got afraid because of it. Yeah. Bitcoin can used in the crimes but it only do by those who dont think carefully about it.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

Bitcoin is the project of Satoshi Nakomoto which is suddenly succeed and raised from nothing to one of the most known trading project, everything is cause of demand. Bitcoin is decentralized and yes, time ago transactions in this currency were fast and cheap, but now cause of crazy fees that some of wallets ans exchangers suggest people more and more move on Etherum and transactions in this crypto currency.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Bitcoin isn't dangerous, but its very safe and anyone can use it anytime without any worries. But it always dangerous for people who don't know about it.most countries will accept bitcoin payment. It can be used anytime, anywhere, without any restrictions. If someone uses it for crime related activities than its dangerous.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

I don't think bitcoin is dangerous because many have earned bitcoins. I think if you will invest in a high yield investment program and then you have scam this issue have made people think bitcoin is dangerous. It's up to the person on how did he invest his bitcoin. For me bitcoin is very helpful.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

Well, bitcoin itself is not dangerous. But some of the people who use it probably are. As far as bitcoin is concern, it is actually giving financial freedom to many like to those who invest on it. Bitcoin has been helping a lot people from different parts of the world in experiencing economic freedom.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

Many people who know lots of things here would've likely to take advantage to those who do not have enough information of how bitcoin really works. Yes, scammers are also everywhere. Hackers may already found a way to take information out of anyone here. But nothing is so dangerous if you will not let your guard down. Secure all your accounts especially your private keys. Do not trust anyone. Know whether it is a scam or not. Bitcoin is dangerous but not to those educated enough and who's taking care all of his accounts. 

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

I think no, because bitcoin is not dangerous. How bitcoin can be dangerous? In what way is he dangerous to us? Bitcoin it is so very important for those who want to earn and rich and those who are short of wages to help their family.Bitcoin is scattered in different countries to support earn income to high quality and good standard economy in one country.Bitcoin is not dangerous if you scared about bitcoin try first before you are afraid and you know what the bitcoin and how can he help you.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

First of all bitcoin is not dangerous because if you take time to study and understand what really bitcoin is and what can bitcoin do to your life you will say to yourself that you're a lucky person because you know a bitcoin just keep learning and working because there's a lot of people who are successful in their life because of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: