Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous, bitcoin will be the future! In the near future, most countries will accept bitcoin payments. And i think this will be the next currency.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

I think Bitcoin is not dangerous for us. Those who say that Bitcoin is dangerous, do not know the exact bit about Bitcoin. Many people have become free from poverty through bitcoin. Through this, we can fulfill all our needs. It is possible to make quick transactions through this. So it's not dangerous for us.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

Bitcoin is not at all risky. However, many people have been prepared to use Bitcoin in the terrorist sector. Many countries in the world have not accepted it. Maybe they are technologically backward, or for fear of their current currency will be reduced.
No bitcoin is not risky it's very safe and sound for every one you can invest here as much as you can because bitcoin have now a very strong position in market and it's very stable also and even billionaire’s are also investing in bitcoin from a long time and day by day it's users are going to increased so which mean bitcoin is very trustable and you can invest here as much as you can and next year some more countries are going to join bitcoin.
holegordon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Well it really depends, bitcoins can be dangerous if the people use it for illegal activities, which is a big possibility as bitcoins are hard to trace and does not have a centralized bank that holds it.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:22 PM

bitcoin is very dangerous. if you do not use it properly. You could be in jail. in my country. Bitcoin is not accepted. so if you are robbed or lost. no one will help
I don’t know from which country you are my brother. I hear about that in your country misuse of bitcoin will lead you into jail that’s a good law. But it depends on mentality people use bitcoin more for good than bad. Yes many people buy drugs and weapons by bitcoin. But this is not a problem of bitcoin at all and bitcoin is not dangerous.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

bitcoin is very dangerous. if you do not use it properly. You could be in jail. in my country. Bitcoin is not accepted. so if you are robbed or lost. no one will help
I don’t know from which country you are my brother. I hear about that in your country misuse of bitcoin will lead you into jail that’s a good law. But it depends on mentality people use bitcoin more for good than bad. Yes many people buy drugs and weapons by bitcoin. But this is not a problem of bitcoin at all and bitcoin is not dangerous.

correct. bitcoin is just a digital currency and its obvious that is not dangerous rather dangerous itself is depends on the person who handles it  if he uses it on dangerous things or act like buying drugs, suicide pills, or guns just to kill himself then is litterally dangerous. ive been also heard this before that someone will just buy these things in order for them to commite suicide and kill their selves instantly. people uses their bitcoin to buy those items on the deepweb because deepweb is just a blackmarket for all illegal and dangerous things and stuffs that can be buy online using bitcoins.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

Why do you say Bitcoin is dangerous, in my opinion, anything has its advantages and disadvantages, and like Bitcoin, there are certainly many disadvantages. The advantage of Bitcoin is the security and privacy of the transaction, it can be transferred from anywhere in the world without dependence on third parties, the rate of growth is very well, attract a lot of investors around the world. On the downside, I see only the only downside is that now the currency is less popular in the world so only a few people dealing with it, so the risk with this currency is higher than offline currency.  Grin

dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

Bitcoin is digital money, it is very convenient, has many benefits and also dangers. It's price is not stable, investing in it can be a lot of losses. Not so, bitcoin can be stolen by hackers.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:39:16 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
Let's just say that each government has it's own currency. The same way Internet got his own currency. Woith it's own rules, it's own way to mine it, and it's own way to store it.
Cryprocurrecies are the future of our world.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

Talking about the danger of the BTC, I find it also true, because it is not natural governments of countries banned to trade with this currency. Governments in countries fearing an abnormal increase in Bitcoin exchange rates with unchecked control will lead to the economy being affected by Bitcoin itself. So saying the BTC dangerous is also completely based on it, and I personally find BTC if the use and investment will not be too dangerous, only dangerous for those who do not have ants. and experience of cryptocurrency.  Grin

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous and will never be depending on the one who uses it. It has this completely transparent trading system. It's anonymous, no one will know you. Everyone can invest here. It is digital so just be beware of expert hackers everywhere on the internet.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

Yes no doubt that bitcoin is very dangerous but i think if you'll see the volume market of bitcoin and also all cryptocurrench i think no one can destroy it so i can say that bitcoin now is safe than before but get mofd knowledge before you enter in the world of crypto.
dess07

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:25 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous,it is very safe and useful to us.And also helps to our family.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

I think, it is as simple as the reason why people created coins, and then paper money, and that is because of convenience, bringing lots of money with you gives you this feeling that you are not safe, security is such a big issue when it comes to our properties and money, and that is why people created cryptocurrencies, because of security and convenience. That is what I think.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous asset; it was created for safe secure fastest cheap payment mode; and if some one has knowledge about the currency and about the management of his accounts it is very safe and there is no danger in using it but if in case the person has not good knowledge about the passwords security and account transaction related precautions then in that case it may become dangerous for him and may be he may loose his money.  Also end use determines whether the currency is dangerous or not.  If criminals ; smugglers; drug mafias; terrorists use this currency for illegal activities then definitely it will be very much dangerous.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:24:35 AM

Bitcoin is very dangerous. Once it killed me.... But then I respawned. xP

Bitcoin is not a danger people are. Things are usually not a danger rather people are and if something is dangerous like something shard then someone will make it more dangerous.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

youve already said it . Maybe Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto built bitcoin to make all countries unite with only one currency. It could be easier if those different currencies with different values and exchange rates has BITCOIN which makes them one. I dont think any danger about this but rather see an opportunity in the future where all countries unite in a single digital currency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:13 AM

Of course all things is dangerous it is up to you if you believe that bitcoin will not die but i think youre right bitcoin is a dangerous things because no one can predict when the bitcoin will end because many people says that bitcoin id only a bubble hole that it wont happen.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:32 AM

danger? well, if you do not have bitcoin for your future. you will work hard to get bitcoin in the future because the price will continue to soar. especially after the government legalize bitcoin. then everyone is gonna invest heavily into bitcoin. so there is nothing dangerous in bitcoin if you have bitcoin.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:11 AM

It is considered dangerous when we do not get enough knowledge and think to do abuse.
Just as we hold a knife, if we use it just to peel a mango if it includes dangerous things? Of course not.
But if we think evil that a knife is a sharp object that if we want we can use it anytime to stab people, is not that a bad thing  Undecided
So let's just say that bitcoin is a trust that we should use to the best of things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: