Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. I think it needs a bit of time for governments. Perhaps in the near future, most countries will accept bitcoin payment. Bitcoin can improve the efficiency of payment, it is not inflationary, it is lower than the banking industry.
dangerous only for people who do not know about crytocurrency but still impose an investment because it will suffer a lot of losses if he carelessly without knowing the risks that will happen.

I think everything, even the most safest things in the world have their own dangers that you need to be cautious and watchful for. Bitcoin has been known to be volatile, and its value may change at any time. Therefore, the risk of losing whatever you've invested or traded for may be present any time, which means, when a person ventures in the bitcoin or cryptocurrency market in general, they should at least learn enough to be able to safeguard themselves against any of the risks and dangers that the bitcoin market may present.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:01 PM

I think Bitcoin is dangerous, but some threads here can be dangerous if you don't be careful. Many hackers and scammer that can join here, so we need to be aware of that.

Well, i think that this is not true. Here in forum, We're just asking and answering questions about Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies. But we need to be aware always. Bitcoin's anonymity is just a characteristic that all cryptocurrency have. Bitcoin is not dangerous. Bitcoin will changed our lives and we will understand all of it if we already tried to search and find the real essence of all characteristics of Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

of course not. in our world of technology, almost all things now are digitized even money. it makes our work easier, faster and safer. it just all depends on how we use it. it can be also compare to a hightech machine. if you don't have any knowledge of how to use it, it would be dangerous.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

I can say that bitcoin is risky but not dangerous. Every business is risky. Bitcoin is not dangerous, it helps everyone who's using it, rather. But even if someone believes that bitcoin is dangerous, we can't change what he believes so  he just needs to be careful with using bitcoin.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Not necessarily bitcoin is the one dangerous in the crypto world but the negative users here like the scammers or hackers which are taking advantage of those who are still beginner here and those still lacking knowledge regarding bitcoin regarding how it works through that they manipulate into having transaction with them when in fact the negotiations is one-sided all in favor of their personal interest.

Axel21

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

If you invest to bitcoin your private money, it is very dangerous for you. The price of bitcoin is very hight and may  be reduced very faster. May be it is interesting to invest in real project. One of the future platforms of this type is the TokenGo project. I think it's better to spend time on additional earnings, so it's worth to look at it, especially there is a bounty.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
New crypto-currencies can be compared to shares of companies. Therefore, all crypto-currencies have several functions in use. Internal use of the crypto currency in the products of the startup, which it released and foreign trade with the same crypto currency on external exchanges and exchangers.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

For me, bitcoin is not dangerous in physically. But the way how you can use it is a different topic. We know that bitcoin capability is superb. You use it to buy illegal things, that is the one of the leading reason why some country are banning bitcoin. But if you are saying that bitcoin can be dangerous it is not, also bitcoin is just a digital currency or some bunch of codes so bitcoin can do anything to harm you. Smiley
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Bitcoin is dangerous for those people who don't have any knowledge of bitcoin and directly invested in it.
Bitcoin is a future currency because now technology is an important part of our life and bitcoin is a example of technology
Bitcoin transactions are untraceable.
Bitcoin is a first digital currency.
Bitcoin value reached more than 14k usd.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

I think all things related to digital currency or cryptocurrencies are risky, especially bitcoin because it is very anonymous and its price is very unstable or volatile

BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

it's only dangerous when you get addicted on how to trade or invest or something and then you put all your money leaving you nothing. then that is when it is dangerous  Grin Grin Grin

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

I don't think bitcoin is dangerous because the government allows it. Just like in our country bitcoin is legal and itbia being supported by our government so if it is dangerous why our government allowed it? And also how can it be dangerous if its helps us financially. We are not stealing anyones money here.maybe ut is a bit risky because cyrptocurrency world is volatile , the value of coins may change and dump drastically but that never happened to bitcoin.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

New crypto-currencies can be compared to shares of companies. Therefore, all crypto-currencies have several functions in use. Internal use of the crypto currency in the products of the startup, which it released and foreign trade with the same crypto currency on external exchanges and exchangers.

Every time they point out that coins don't represent the shares of the compant, and coins are not the securities. But this is not true, coins have to represent the value of the company. Bitcoin is not dangerous, because it's only a value available out there.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous because of it's security and feature compared to other cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the best and that's why bitcoin was in the top 1 in the coinmarket cap. So don't scared about using bitcoin.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

Why bitcoin is dangerous?
Bitcoin is a highly security system useing blockchain technology.So it's a real secure project.people feel fresh to keep money on bitcoin now Grin
As you take care of your money in wallet so no one can steal it, bitcoin do the same. Bitcoin has offered a wallet that is the safest place to store your bitcoins and bitcoins has introduced the blockchain system that defends the hacking attacks on bitcoin wallet.

Besides it, bitcoin provides you high level of security of keep your money secure and safe. An alphanumeric id is generated to you that make secure your bitcoin wallet and helps you in buying and selling of bitcoins.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

of course not. in our world of technology, almost all things now are digitized even money. it makes our work easier, faster and safer. it just all depends on how we use it. it can be also compare to a hightech machine. if you don't have any knowledge of how to use it, it would be dangerous.

It depends on where are we going to use bitcoin of course, it could be dangerous if people are using bitcoin in illegal things like buying illegal stuffs online like Drugs and illegal weaponry, if you guys remember this site called "Silk Road" in the deep web, that is one of the example that bitcoin could be dangerous to people and to the Government also.

The advantages of bitcoin could be a disadvantage sometimes in the scenario like this. The anonymity of bitcoin is the one that they are abusing in processing illegal transaction online, that is why some countries banned bitcoin because of this behavior.
futuris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

Bitcoin is created in opposition to ordinary money. This is a protest against the world of finance, where you do not own your money, and you have to give it away if the government or your bank wants it.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous because it is safe and secure. It is something on the internet. It cannot be touched, duplicated nor stolen. It is very trustworthy and is very good kind of investment so there is nothing to worry about.

Well, it is safe as a currency but it is still not recognized a currency by a lot of the countries here in this world. Bitcoin is said to be a threat to economy of countries, I think it is because bitcoin is said to be volatile, decentralized and anonymous, which I think may attract people to use it but when the more users of the country and the price of bitcoin decreases, I think it will be also affecting the economy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
JOIN NOW
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

That was on my mind too, I had so many questions and doubts as well. It' s like bitcoin was courting me but it took many months til I decided to give my Yes. Dangerous, maybe not. Bitcoin is even safer than banks since we are all anonymous here.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

Well, there was no digital currency yet before Bitcoin came. There was no online form of payment apart from fiat that was invented before Bitcoin. But on top of these all, Bitcoin was an invention to counter the centralized way of running things. The seat of power has always been with the banks. They are the regulators and decision-makers when it comes to our financial lives. Bitcoin gave the power back to individual persons.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: