Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous in fact this is more safer than real cash ,easier to transact online without using real money although this could be exchange with real money . Since we are in this modern world digital currencies are invented so it will lessen crime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
azile0606

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

bitcoin it's not dangerous for me .. because of bitcoin here i get more bills payment we will not lose if you try bitcoin because it's easy job for me..
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

Bitcoin was made to make transactions between two parties easier by eliminating the middleman or intermediary like distibutors and such. The blockchain is also secure meaning all the transactions are accounted for. What's more, you have the option to be anonymous for your privacy.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

yes,Bitcoin is the dangerous,and the easy way to make
money is to take risk if you do something in life, but I
believe Bitcoin can change this I become the first
virtual currency to be used by all kind of people from
the will world,
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

Bitcoins and cryptocurrency cannot and should not be considered dangerous. Anything in life can be dangerous depending upon what you do and how you do. And anything can be considered safe. The problem with bitcoin being shunned by some people and even few countries is that they are not able to hold total control of the bitcoin network or that they have not been able to clearly understand the system or it could be both of the aforementioned reasons.

Why Bitcoins have come into existence? Well it was the result or consequence of a genius mind. Having come into existence, we realized that Bitcoins can ease the transaction throughout the world as an alternative form of currency. Total Privacy, Ease of transaction, Security, Digital economics, Transparency, Accountability, Investment, Universality are all some of the advantages of Bitcoins and cryptocurrency.

It is true that some unpleasant works keep getting reported associated with Bitcoins, but tell me which currency has not been associated with crime etc?
Trying to project bitcoin as dangerous is simply finding reason to avoid evolving. The major drawback from a broad perspective with bitcoins is that there is a need for some basic establishment in place before it  could be utilized.

There is a fundamental need for Internet connection. Further, people need to operate on computers. Further, they need to understand and comprehend a little more of the subject of cryptocurrency for which a basic understanding of the economy is needed. Every individual should be able to afford a computer, electricity, internet connection, time and other basic requirements to be a part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Many of us do not realize that major part of the world is fighting it out for survival and sustenance. Hence, becoming part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is considered a sophistry. But now that there is a dramatic shift in education system and especially computer education, I think bringing Bitcoins into high school syllabus will help our community the best. We need to work our best to overcome these drawbacks and shortcomings. And yes, we are all working.
Masonwilliam

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

If you are talking about the volatility of the coin itself, then yes, it's dangerous. The reason is that it is way too easy for one side of the equation (buyers or sellers) to outweigh the other side. Once more people adopt cryptocurrency use into their daily activities, the price will stabilize more and more.
Recently, we've been seeing a very stable Bitcoin price until the last couple of weeks. The majority of people that postulate on Crypto are saying that large scale companies accepting Bitcoin are cashing out immediately rather than keeping the coin, which is causing the price to slowly go downwards.

More people will get in and put money into the system. As they do, the price will stabilize yet again.  You can watch the trends and it's really really interesting.

As an investor, now is a good time to get in because companies selling items for Bitcoin, especially when they are at a discount, will cause consumers to jump on board which will in turn raise the price again.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

It is anonymous and can be used anytime, anywhere, without any restrictions. But, it's also a fact that many criminals are also using Bitcoin to do crime related activities, but it all depends on the users not the currency itself. If you use it for good purposes than its very safe but if someone uses it for crime related activities than its dangerous.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

Bitcoins and cryptocurrency cannot and should not be considered dangerous. Anything in life can be dangerous depending upon what you do and how you do. And anything can be considered safe. The problem with bitcoin being shunned by some people and even few countries is that they are not able to hold total control of the bitcoin network or that they have not been able to clearly understand the system or it could be both of the aforementioned reasons.

Why Bitcoins have come into existence? Well it was the result or consequence of a genius mind. Having come into existence, we realized that Bitcoins can ease the transaction throughout the world as an alternative form of currency. Total Privacy, Ease of transaction, Security, Digital economics, Transparency, Accountability, Investment, Universality are all some of the advantages of Bitcoins and cryptocurrency.

It is true that some unpleasant works keep getting reported associated with Bitcoins, but tell me which currency has not been associated with crime etc?
Trying to project bitcoin as dangerous is simply finding reason to avoid evolving. The major drawback from a broad perspective with bitcoins is that there is a need for some basic establishment in place before it  could be utilized.

There is a fundamental need for Internet connection. Further, people need to operate on computers. Further, they need to understand and comprehend a little more of the subject of cryptocurrency for which a basic understanding of the economy is needed. Every individual should be able to afford a computer, electricity, internet connection, time and other basic requirements to be a part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Many of us do not realize that major part of the world is fighting it out for survival and sustenance. Hence, becoming part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem is considered a sophistry. But now that there is a dramatic shift in education system and especially computer education, I think bringing Bitcoins into high school syllabus will help our community the best. We need to work our best to overcome these drawbacks and shortcomings. And yes, we are all working.
                              If we talk about being dangerous then, there are lots of reasons and each of us have different versions about it, and since so many people disliked bitcoin, they said its dangerous so stay out of it. Well in my own point of view there is nothing to be scared of, and besides it just depends on the certain person how is he/she gonna use his/her bitcoin. There is nothing wrong in using bitcoin, and i agree with your point when it comes to the price, that's also one of the reasons why it is risky.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gailbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

I oon’t think Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies for that matter are dangerous. In Zimbabwe these actually come with a great advantage because of the many regulations surrounding sending money outside of Zimbabwe, it has become increasingly difficult for people to use their money how they want to. Regulations set in place to manage forex externalisation has seen it almost impossible for people to send money out  of the country. a lot of cross country traders have seen a huge decrease in their businesses because of the ban on importation and use of money outside of the country. Cryptocurrencies however could be the solution to this one Zimbabwean problem as it is not regulated by the government.Cryptocurrency carries fewer barriers and costs to international trade. Would advice Zimbabwean businesses who thrive on international trade to join the bandwagon and trade in cryptocurrency using golix.com as their exchange platform.
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

I think so. Bitcoin is a 'dangerous speculative bubble.  bitcoin does not prove its worth as a usable currency, its massive price surge is a "dangerous" game, according to one respected finance professor.
YzzyGo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

Maybe if you look at it at the volatile price standpoint then yes it can be dangerous. Most of all if you are not careful and just bet everything into bitcoin. Your whole investment could be halved in just a matter of hours. But as with any danger, you should always be prepared. Like diversifying your invesment in multiple cryptos and such so that you don't lose everything but may gain some on others.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

I also wondering that thing then i think maybe those people hate taxes so they want to make their own currency but they fo not meant it to be use by a lot of people but because of the rising of technology the other people wants until it comes to the point that it is now a digital currency that are acceptes. Or maybe ut is just meant for businessmen who wants an easy and fast way of transactions. And yes they are dangerous because of being volatile and decentralize but it depends on us if we want tp be engage.
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

I do not think so right. Because bitcoin easy and fast way of transactions.meny other things is ther to do work and mak money.
shieva22

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

Bitcoin is not Dangerous. Instead Bitcoin gives hope to many. Its very safe and anyone can use it anytime without any worries.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

sure its getting more dangerous every day

not necessarily dangerous depending on how we run it, if we have long trades or use it would already know the ins and outs of bitcoin, I think safe safe
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Who says its dangerous??It is the future ruler of money and in upcoming days everyone is going invest in BTCbitcoinBTC after realising the benefits of it Cheesy Cheesy 
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

bitcoin is not harmful for the future, but all depend on bitcoin users. if anyone uses bitcoin correctly then he will get happiness, but if there is a mistake it will be dangerous for you. never once using inline gambling is an example of a mistake that makes you dangerous, because you will become an online gambling gameplay.
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
Bit is not controlled by any government that has a limited amount.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not (NO) dangerous but, I am addicted to the bitcoin because bitcoin can give us profits. On the other hand. Bitcoin wallets they provide their best to secure our it.  If you think bitcoin is not dangerous, it will not be a popular and the price not reach the high rate. Bitcoin gives us many benefits and advantages like, We are freely buy something stuff via online, no need to pay taxes but there are fees. Some people think that bitcoin is dangerous because some people use bitcoin in criminal activities.

Df9898

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

I think no danger if use bitcoin right , but if use for keep criminal money i think its danger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: