Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Yes Bitcoins are really dangerous for some criminals. Because bitcoin exists and grows completely independent, it does not depend on any government. Criminals can use bitcoin for bad activities like gambling, drugs, etc. This has a very bad influence on the bitcoin users.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
It could be dangerous in terms of drugs. We know that many people are into black market these days to buy weapons, to child trafficking and worst to buy and sell drugs. Bitcoin is used by many drug lords over the internet and it is actually happening. I saw a video about this drug lord in america that has been caught by the police through his ip address because he uses bitcoin as transaction money.

stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

# bitcoin payment is anoymous
# bitcoin is decentralized
# bitcoin is not issued by any
# nobody can increase total supply of

This all feature make it different than other currencies that exist and more attractive too. It gives financial freedom..
Yes, because if the government decides to declare owning Bitcoin illegal, you may find yourself in trouble.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Bitcoin is different from the current currency on every country. It may be dangerous in some aspects like in the black market, you can see there a lot of illegal stuff that allowed bitcoin as a payment. Also, if you have a lot of bitcoin, you are prone to hackers. Hackers can easily steal your information and get your savings in bitcoin. We have our own perceptions but the thing is bitcoin is made to be used by everyone and expect anything worse.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
I am trying to see from security specs, I think bitcoin can not be said dangerous. Because it gives users complete freedom to keep the bitcoin they have. The development of bitcoin so far is increasing. I think bitcoin is created to make it easier for users to do all kinds of transactions.
mainstreamcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

why dou you think that bit is dangerous?
quite right that all countries have their own currencies, why we need to dollars or gold to trade from countries to countries?
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

all will be dangerous if you are wrong to use it, it depends on each user respectively. if you use bitcoin with a good purpose and earn income with good rules then you will get your future with bitcoin. if you use bitcoin as an online gambling then you become the worst because gambling is dangerous and addictive.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

What do you mean Dangerous?That it can harm you?No.It can help you to support your financial problems.what's the dangerous of that.You can have on what you don't have before.For me bitcoin is not dangerous it's a big help of me.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Its because of the business, there are a lot of profit in cryptocurrency and that is the reason why companies are creating their own token because their coin will flow in the market and there is a chance for their ico to bloom and every developers will become wealthy.
shloma82

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Bitcoin itself is not dangerous, but the people who use it can be dangerous.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Well some close-minded people said that bitcoin is dangerous and it will just scam individuals but I prove to someone who is in-line with that kind of perspective that bitcoin is not dangerous but it is actually beneficial because ig is easy to invest,  easy to transfer,  allowed by some government.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

bitcoin is very dangerous because its bubble is very unusual and happens suddenly, coupled with some beginners who can not manage their bitcoin assets. we as part of the investor should be able to manage it though the risk in cryptocurrency is quite high
Ehh it depends really IMO since like BITCOIN isn’t really at the crazy bubbled up 19,500$ price point anymore
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is just a crypycurrency which means it is not capable of doing any danger to anyone. Maybe the ways or the investments here are considered dangerous. It is somehow risky but if you would be smart and careful, you will not encounter any trouble and will surely benefit on it. The most risky way of getting bitcoin is through gambling and you should not try it if you are not well prepared.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

Well, besides the fact that bitcoin allows you to make quick and secure transactions on the Internet, it is offered as an alternative to other currencies, including Bumagin money. And I think this is a good alternative
That alone pissed off governments enough for them to label BITCOIN and other cryptocurrency dangerous IMO
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Bitcoin itself is not dangerous, but the people who use it can be dangerous.

I do not think bitcoin can be dangerous. Bitcoin is a relatively new asset class. Investing is risky, investment cautious, and do not put all your assets on one investment.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, that can be compared to fiat money. And it's not Bitcoin or money that are dangerous, but they can make people do dangerous things like robbing. Bitcoin has increased in price and today's prices can drive some people crazy. They could spend all their money on bitcoins. If they do this with the current high price, it's a huge risk to lose a lot of money. Bitcoin is not dangerous, it can make you do dangerous things.

storngly agree with you. How can a bitcoin be dangerous ? I would agree if it is  risky because of volatility. I am here in bitcoin world because I am earning . I can't see any harm in bitcoin but rather I can see that people earning in here in which it can help them financially. maybe people who are using bitcoin to scam other people are dangereous but butcoin itself is an opportunity to earn.
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I think bitcoin is unstable.
Some countries now recognize its legitimacy.
My country bans bitcoin transactions, calling it a hoax.
So we invest in bitcoins and we need to think about it.
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:27 AM
Merited by rmyg5907 (1)

Well some close-minded people said that bitcoin is dangerous and it will just scam individuals but I prove to someone who is in-line with that kind of perspective that bitcoin is not dangerous but it is actually beneficial because ig is easy to invest,  easy to transfer,  allowed by some government.
I agree with your point of view, they do not understand bitcoin think he is dangerous, in fact, can understand, now bitcoin has accumulated a lot of bubbles, they are worried about bitcoin disappear at any time, they can not accept the loss, but I do not Think bitcoin is dangerous, bitcoin is more often denigrated, causing a dangerous phenomenon.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

Bitcoin is different from the current currency on every country. It may be dangerous in some aspects like in the black market, you can see there a lot of illegal stuff that allowed bitcoin as a payment. Also, if you have a lot of bitcoin, you are prone to hackers. Hackers can easily steal your information and get your savings in bitcoin. We have our own perceptions but the thing is bitcoin is made to be used by everyone and expect anything worse. Bitcoin is just a crypycurrency which means it is not capable of doing any danger to anyone. Maybe the ways or the investments here are considered dangerous. It is somehow risky but if you would be smart and careful, you will not encounter any trouble and will surely benefit on it. The most risky way of getting bitcoin is through gambling and you should not try it if you are not well prepared. all will be dangerous if you are wrong to use it, it depends on each user respectively. if you use bitcoin with a good purpose and earn income with good rules then you will get your future with bitcoin. if you use bitcoin as an online gambling then you become the worst because gambling is dangerous and addictive.
Alzabel765

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Dont think so. Yes,no price is low and what be in the future,we dont know. But I think we must wait a new wave of this crypt
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: