Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

Nah not really , Dangerous is too much to be said on bitcoin maybe the right word is RISKY because all of your profit can gain or lose of it in just a snap of a finger.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zacharyw

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:56 PM

I think that only invest in btc what you can afford to lose. Definitely people are making really good profits out of btc trading / mining. But still you never know when this btc bubble will burst and your all investment goes to ZERO.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

That is to be expected as there is always another side of the coin. It has it's advantages as well as disadvantages. Bitcoin can be dangerous because of it's nature. Bitcoin is money and you know that there will always be people who would do anything to get their hands on it. Scams, phising, loses, and etc... If you're not careful enough then you're potentially in danger.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Bitcoin is created as another faster payment option, it can be used as a means of payment between countries without identity. Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto who also aims to avoid from conventional banks.
Oiomure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

I think It's a virtual global currency so bitcoin is not regulated by any one government i mean it is low collapse risk.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

Your answer is in your question only, you just need to see it clearly. You yourself stated that," too many currencies in each country" and this is main reason why Bitcoin formation was lead. A currency which is above from country matters and can be used every where across the world using internet. In other way you can say that Bitcoin is the currency of the world, thereby making one currency one world under one hood for easy understating and transactions.
Osgliliath

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

I think It's a virtual global currency so bitcoin is not regulated by any one government i mean it is low collapse risk.
[/quote

I don'think so, bitcoin prices are going up like crazy currently the price is going up so fast and too volatile.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:04:15 PM

Bitcoin is dangerous for the people that don't want to accept it and are strictly against it. Mamy countries are forbidding Bitcoin cause it presents the threat to their centralized currencies. Because taxes can be avoided using Bitcoin governments are not glad that this crypto is being used and cause that they are doing everything that is in their power to prevent the "danger" that Bitcoin is carrying. 

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:41:30 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

Danger of Bitcoin isn’t bigger than of any other currency. Of course the scale of wide spreading BTC and the speed of it could wonder and frighten somebody. But this is just modern financial world.  Cool
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:09:03 PM

Bitcoin is not at all harmful because anyone can use it. the dangerous are the criminals who exploit the existence of bitcoin. Not yet many governments that legalize bitcoin as a legal means of transactions in their respective countries make criminals who use bitcoin cannot be followed up by the authorities because the government cannot be responsible for the loss.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

No, it is not. Is Bitcoin not helping you? Bitcoin is a wonderful creation that makes people’s lives easier and makes them become rich. Cannot you appreciate the help Bitcoin is giving us? And cannot you feel the easiness of transactions Bitcoin had made? What came to your mind that made you ask your question? I am so sorry but I do not see anything bad in Bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

Too many currencies for each country? That will tell you already that those currencies are just applicable for their own jurisdiction and bitcoin is going to be the world's currency where everyone is free of using it and has a great value. Looks like you need to read bitcoin's whitepaper again https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

I think no, because bitcoin is not dangerous. How bitcoin can be dangerous? In what way is he dangerous to us? Bitcoin it is so very important for those who want to earn and rich and those who are short of wages to help their family.Bitcoin is scattered in different countries to support earn income to high quality and good standard economy in one country.Bitcoin is not dangerous if you scared about bitcoin try first before you are afraid and you know what the bitcoin and how can he help you.
I don’t really think so that bitcoin can be dangerous for someone who is having a good knowledge about the things related to that of bitcoin. If you are having enough skillset, then bitcoin can really do great wonders in the form of a very good amount of profit. Investing in bitcoin can help you in making some good amount of money which can help you in having a comfortable life.
Maybe for some people who use it in illegal transaction bitcoin will dangerous for them. But when you use it in the right thing maybe you cant feel dangerous about bitcoin. Also bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages so its depend for people how they use it.
I don’t think so that bit coin is a dangerous crypto currency. Because it is an independent currency and it is not in under control of work bank. I really don’t know why you think that bit coin is a dangerous currency, in every year almost all the currencies in the world gone down just because of inflation factor. Just because of paying high return gamblers start saying it that bit coin is not safe. It is just because of that they are trying to discourage the new investors.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

No, it is not. Is Bitcoin not helping you? Bitcoin is a wonderful creation that makes people’s lives easier and makes them become rich. Cannot you appreciate the help Bitcoin is giving us? And cannot you feel the easiness of transactions Bitcoin had made? What came to your mind that made you ask your question? I am so sorry but I do not see anything bad in Bitcoin.

I agree. Bitcoin is safe to come unpredictable. We need to be very careful, we do not lose money.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

It is always dangerous for people who dont know about it. The fear itself is the strongest enemy, my opinion. >_<
Yes people do not seek proper knowledge about bitcoin neither goes to Google to know its origin usage and simplicity. People belief in what they hear from their surroundings, and do not seek proper guidance. They look at one side of the picture which is blank but they do not look at the other side which is colourful. Bitcoin rewards its investors with multiple benefits
igybadger

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

Besides the inherent instability of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin has a disadvantages that come from being the 'most stable of the unstable': the risks of suffering losses is still there, and, as it is so established, it's not gonna bring you much profit either if you don't make large investment. Small, targeted investments require better multiplier, which only new coins have, as a means to sell to a wide number of people.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

Because this is the future! Who would want a type of currency that is easily lost and will get wet when you carry around? But digital currency needs internet though.
bitcoin is not dangerous if you know what arr the currency and cryptocurrency but if you dont know you will be lost your bitcoin and bitcoin help you to reach your dreams and your goals in your life and to be a successful human

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

bitcoin is very dangerous. if you do not use it properly. You could be in jail. in my country. Bitcoin is not accepted. so if you are robbed or lost. no one will help
adheesha

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:14 AM

of course not!!Bitcoin is much more safer than regular currency.Unlike regular currency you don't have to worry about getting your money lost while carrying.this is the next step of currency
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

It depends upon yoir perception, if bitcojn is dangerous or not. Today, you will hear a lot of people saying that bitcoin is a bubble, and if you try to do a character check on the person, they are is some way, related with banks, or they a a huge fortune outside the crypto market that will endanger their investment, if they promoted bitcoin, but if you ask a person who had seen hope with bitcoin, rather than saying bitcoin is a bubble, they will defend bitcoin and just accept the fact that some people will go against bitcoin and some will join, since there is no danger at all, there maybe risks, but wih education you can lessen those risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: