Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
if we don't understand something we fear it i think this is just human nature
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

I believe bitcoin is a double sided sword.  It can be helpful and/or it can be dangerous.  It can be helpful if we know what we are doing and dangerous if we are blindly investing on different projects and startups that is utilizing bitcoin without researching or knowing what is all the investment about.  aside from that Bitcoin market can crash anytime once there is a strong FUD lurking the market.
lenarichi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

I believe that there is no. Bitcoin is too small to pose a threat to the world economy. This is not a currency in the conventional sense. There is no central bank behind it.

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

the transactions are anonymous. nobody know u have bitcoins and if you have cash in bank you will have to pay taxes to the government. so people prefer bitcoins. and even buying from bitcoins may cost you cheap than cash. just be wise buying and selling bitcoins. if it is down than its better to hold not to sell Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?

bitcoin is a very secure and convenient digital currency, perhaps what makes bitcoin dangerous is the bitcoin price that can collapse instantly.
mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

# bitcoin payment is anoymous
# bitcoin is decentralized
# bitcoin is not issued by any
# nobody can increase total supply of

This all feature make it different than other currencies that exist and more attractive too. It gives financial freedom..
totally agree on this
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

bitcoin is a very secure and convenient digital currency, perhaps what makes bitcoin dangerous is the bitcoin price that can collapse instantly.

Yes i agree with you its a very secure and save your money for your future the dangerous part here is our fiat money governments are lack of gold they printing more fiat money that every netizens dont know what's happening around.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Bitcoin itself is not dangerous. It depends on how people use it because there is so many ways even illegal things you can use it. As they say you can use it without trace or evidence. Of course there is also a good advantage such as it cant be easily steal,  accessible because nowadays you can easily connect to the internet using smartphones and the most important thing there's so many people benefit from it even to the point that they spend so much time earning bitcoin. That's why for me it isn't dangerous because I benefit from it.

There is always danger in everything if we do not use them properly and wisely. It is just the matter of how users use them not the bitcoin itself .Bitcoin isn't dangerous, but its very safe and anyone can use it any time without any worries. The Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and it is the first one that gave hope and opportunity.
It is anonymous and can be used anytime, anywhere, without any restrictions. If you use it for good purposes than its very safe but if someone uses it for crime related activities than its dangerous.

drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

Each country has its own currency to facilitate transactions locally. Indeed many coins in the digital world but will not be able to shift Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular and highest crypto currency. so do not worry too much about it.
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous at all. As long as you know how handle bitcoin, you have the knowledge about it, you know how to trade, mine and earn. Just know and verify all the platforms that you are going to enter for bitcoin. Before you invest for bitcoin, study bitcoin 1st. You will lose your money if you will enter a game you does not know how to play. Be smart and wise and know everything about bitcoin before you invest.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous, people are dangerous. As Bitcoin is money, there will always people that misuse that money for fraudalent activities or worse. Its to be expected as there is always another side of the coin. It has it's advantages as well as disadvantages. Bitcoin can be dangerous because of it's nature. Bitcoin is money and you know that there will always be people who would do anything to get their hands on it. Scams, phishing sites etc... If you're not careful enough then you're potentially in danger.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

They create or make other currency for global competetiveness. If they dont create they wiuld not upgrade. This might happen for a better transaction and way of working with it. Yet it is risky but it is legal.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

It is always dangerous for people who dont know about it. The fear itself is the strongest enemy, my opinion. >_<

Actually in reality of our lives everything is dangerous, when you invest your money to business there is danger if you want to increase your money through gambling there is more danger to that.. same thing to bitcoin YES a big yes its actually more dangerous than putting your money to business..but ofcourse you will never learn how to cope to this danger if you can not even try how is it to be in bitcoin... its just like digging in mining area.it is really dangerous but still there is a lot of people working on it why? because at the very deep of it they going to get golds that can help them to live.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Looking at what angle to look for some it will be safe and others may cause problems but as for me it is completely safe
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

Many countries are afraid of the existence of bitcoin so take safe steps with bitcoin banned, I think the main reason the government is afraid of bitcoin and thinks dangerous is because bitcoin uses decentralized system so it can not be controlled.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Tama21

Activity: 87

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I think Bitcoin is not dangerous,it digital currency and If you makes a mistake using bitcoin it will be dangerous
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

For me bitcoin is not dangerous because is a wellknown and legit and use for a trading or payment a bill.
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not dangerous. this is supported by the enthusiasm of all societies. just the opposite, for the current condition bitcoin is one of the things that is very promising and profitable.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

I was nearly stung by a lion fish a few weeks ago in the Maldives.   I paid for that vacation with bitcoin profits.   So yes, bitcoin is indirectly dangerous.

sent from my X6
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not dangerous. this is supported by the enthusiasm of all societies. just the opposite, for the current condition bitcoin is one of the things that is very promising and profitable.

bitcoin is not dangerous,  as long as u have the idea on how to handle  and understand .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: