Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dangerous ?  (Read 5702 times)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

I think bitcoin is not dangerous for us and for countries as well we know that the bitcoin is a currency and we are using this for many purposes so we can say that bitcoin is not dangerous and we are hopeful that bitcoin is the best for investment. Because the digital currencies are very good in profit margin and the bitcoin is highly popular  for better future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

There is a big risk to invest all your money in bitcoin. Considering it is decentralized, the government has no control or even back up for it . But still bitcoin offers good profit as much as what the stock market do.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
By dangerous, do you mean life threatening? Or just plain risky? Lol! Dangerous is quite a heavy word for Bitcoin coz I really don’t see it as dangerous. Risky?
Yes! It is more of a risk than danger. Everything on the planet is risky. And Bitcoin is no exemption.
Some people consider bitcoin are so abusive and that's what makes them call it dangerous, yeah I mean when bitcoin used as an illegal media like a payment tool for guns / firearms trafficking, drugs sold illegally etc. we can see a lot of illegal practices in the dark web, at that circumstances yeah it's dangerous, but you should look at the bright sides too.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

It will never be that bitcoin in dangerous because many people have trust to it. You can never tell that bitcoin is dangerous because its 100% proven that safe to invest and can earn more of your capital. And in can start a bussiness as well. If some people dont have trust at bitcoin try to visit the website so that you can tell thats why we so much love and trust at bitcoin. They are many fuction involve part of bitcoin that why we trust on it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
piterlove

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

As an investment, Bitcoin is an investor. Every day, it is in different situations. Whether it is safe or not, everyone has a different opinion, but I think it is temporarily safe.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

I'm wondering why bitcoin was made if there are too many currencies in each country, why would anyone add or make a type of currency in the internet? For easier and faster transactions or so ?
I think all fiat or digital currencies are equally dangerous and at their own risk. Fiat money can be lost and ruksak and digital money can be hacked. But both have the same goal, to facilitate the transaction. .
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

bitcoin is very dangerous for people who do not understand about crypto world, because if the person does not understand about bitcoin they will fall into disadvantage
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

I think that is one of the reason why Bitcoin has been made. As we face the digital era, everything must adopt to every changes in terms of our needs. We are much expose to technology so that Bitcoin used that opportunity to be popular. If we try to imagine, Bitcoin is somehow risky for it is not regulated by the government but this characteristic makes it more interesting and now become widely known.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

there are many ideas and uses of virtual currency for its users. including me personally. different from fiat currency. knowledge is the most important part and your experience. I think you should read a lot to know the various uses of bitcoin and crypto
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is different from other currencies because bitcoin is a digital currency that would be dangerous if used by people who do not understand about bitcoin because it would make a loss for him

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

For me bitcoin is risky but not dangerous. Invest at your own risk.  Bitcoin is decentralized, it's total supply will never increase and i think that is the difference between bitcoin and every country's currency. It can't be hacked but your wallet can so you have to be careful.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

How could you say that bitcoin  is dangerous if there are many people who changed their life because of bitcoin and don't you ever imagine also the good qualities of bitcoin which is the reason why some people continues to support and use bitcoin.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

It's not dangerous I think, it is just a matter of time if people want it in their lives. Because having this cryptocurrency is a one new opportunity for everyone.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous instead it gives a greater help to a lot of people who are not financially stable. It gives earnings to those who wants to earn and give a financially free status to everyone.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

Well it IS dangerous in a sense that if you invested in it and it just crashes then you lose money. I wouldn't worry about it though since lots of people backs BTC.

It can also be used for dubious things like scams and money laundering. Criminals can move large amounts of money around without anyone knowing it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

For me, its a no. Bitcoin isn't dangerous if you know what it is. Maybe others think that it is dangerous because of what they read on the Internet. By simply following the basics of Bitcoin, you can deal with it safely. But, you must be ready of the risk/s ahead, for example, the risk of losing money overtime due to how bitcoin works as it deflates in just minutes or seconds but sooner or later it will come back strong and will value higher than before.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Hi there akiraminai! The objective of Satoshi is to make the payment transaction secure, efficient, fast and decentralized. I don’t see it as a danger to people or even the internet, because it is advantageous rather than creating problems. However, the main problem government pose is the scams and illegal schemes conducted thru the help of bitcoin. What danger it could bring is the volatility of its price, investor says that its price is based on people and not on the product or bitcoin itself because it is intangible. However, I see it as government is just worry to technology which they could not control.  Wink
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I'm also new with bitcoin but I find it like an asset more than a currency. I think bitcoin is meant not just to be use as a mean of buying and selling but also to make equal distribution of wealth for the people. It will be going to be an opportunity to raise new kind of rich people.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

In my view about bitcoin, it is very dangerous for newbies to join the bitcoin and follow the trend. Bitcoin is actually more of a danger than a piece of cake for everyone.
aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Do your own research. Bitcoin can give you huge profit but bitcoin can fall, who knows?
Don't invest all your money in bitcoin, be smart Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: