Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Whitepaper should have been released with the release of the website.

Well yes, but as there is none we have to wait for it now.

a Whitepaper is not that much work if the concept is already done

They are not doing just a shallow project with 12 pages whitepaper. Their project has too many layers and too much technicality. I can understand why it is taking so long.
That's true. If you look at other project they cannot write 5 sites because of missing complexity. :-)
This project is giant and needs time to get a first version of whitepaper. Nevertheless there have to be a  overview about the workpackages early at the beginning of the
project. Here I miss some publications - but looking forward for the first ones

I'm sure white paper and the announced youtube videos with answers will come soon and in time for people that want to invest in pre-ICO is starting on Feb 18.

Lets just hope they dont release the necessary infos on 18th of february Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

They are not doing just a shallow project with 12 pages whitepaper. Their project has too many layers and too much technicality. I can understand why it is taking so long.

I think that too, all the pieces will come together when the wp will be realesed. In particular why the project is 5 year long
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

In truth, all the waiting for site and Wpp generate more noises in the forum, being that, we only need the presence of a Member at the moment to solve most of the doubts and questions here, I hope the Team can order someone soon for a look Btct, after all, is the biggest source of funds, in my view.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

That's true. If you look at other project they cannot write 5 sites because of missing complexity. :-)
This project is giant and needs time to get a first version of whitepaper. Nevertheless there have to be a  overview about the workpackages early at the beginning of the

I'm sure white paper and the announced youtube videos with answers will come soon and in time for people that want to invest in pre-ICO is starting on Feb 18.

When did the developers promise to release white paper? This week? It's already the middle of the week. Probably by the weekend they will do it. Or not. This will also show how accurately they can fulfill their promises.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

In truth, all the waiting for site and Wpp generate more noises in the forum, being that, we only need the presence of a Member at the moment to solve most of the doubts and questions here, I hope the Team can order someone soon for a look Btct, after all, is the biggest source of funds, in my view.
yeah no worries it will happen soon. should be out in a few days.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

When did the developers promise to release white paper? This week? It's already the middle of the week. Probably by the weekend they will do it. Or not. This will also show how accurately they can fulfill their promises.
It is written on their website that WP is expected in January 2018. The month is not yet over so they haven't broken their promises. We'll see when the month will be over.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

The concept is done only in images but not technical aspect as of now.

yes you are right! I guess it would be ideal if they have a feasibility study on the projects technical aspect including the technologies that will be incorporated into the platform.
i'm curious to read the whitepaper and also to see some videos on youtube of how it will works, and also some details on the technical part of the development, waiting for more information in general...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

The concept is done only in images but not technical aspect as of now.

yes you are right! I guess it would be ideal if they have a feasibility study on the projects technical aspect including the technologies that will be incorporated into the platform.
i'm curious to read the whitepaper and also to see some videos on youtube of how it will works, and also some details on the technical part of the development, waiting for more information in general...
I did not know that they were going to make videos explaining the operation. It is a very good idea considering that we do not have any demo yet.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

It is written on their website that WP is expected in January 2018. The month is not yet over so they haven't broken their promises. We'll see when the month will be over.
A whitepaper should be ready asap, because many investors looking into that. If it is not ready, maybe they walk away and forget about the project, because there are so many ICOs these days.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

Its still early in the project since their ICO will only be in May so i think it still enough time for them to prepare a big marketing campaign for eHealth, otherwise they will be overlooked in the flood of ICOs in the recent months.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Its still early in the project since their ICO will only be in May so i think it still enough time for them to prepare a big marketing campaign for eHealth, otherwise they will be overlooked in the flood of ICOs in the recent months.

thats true I started to inform myself more and more about the project since its something really useful in comparison to other projects and I start to like it- if the ico is in may there is enough time

the website looks nice and there is a lot of information too
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

A whitepaper should be ready asap, because many investors looking into that. If it is not ready, maybe they walk away and forget about the project, because there are so many ICOs these days.

thats true but on the other hand some guys are right in saying its still time to release the wpp but anyway imo you are right the wpp is the most important thing in each ico so they should hurry up
aveon

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

thats true but on the other hand some guys are right in saying its still time to release the wpp but anyway imo you are right the wpp is the most important thing in each ico so they should hurry up
Yeah, there are many competitors in the market so they should accelerate. Personally I also wait for their WP to find out some more detailed issues about the project
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Is this information official by the eHealth team?
Hopefully I get enough information to understand the long timeframe of the project. Would be good because this topic got enoumous potential

For more credible information you should check the official website - http://ehfirst.io. It explains the project really good. In addition, the whitepaper should become available this week.
I hope they will tell us about it. The activity of the administrators in the stream is not imprinted(

I have checked some of the advisors and they are all very big names in their field.

That's the point that stood out to me the most as well. If it weren't for those names, then I wouldn't have much confidence in the project.

Anyone making contacts with those names to enquire about this project and their affiliation ?

Yes I've seen some discussion on another board with those advisors. They confirmed being a part of the project.
Oh This is really good news. Have to wait for technical documentation and a thorough study project)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

The private sale end the 7th of February so there is plenty of time for the wp to be released.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

The private sale end the 7th of February so there is plenty of time for the wp to be released.

17 February is the end of the private sale.  Wink
omwibya

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

17 February is the end of the private sale.  Wink

there's still a long way to go with this project. but then again good things come to those who wait.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
semenrublev

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

As you know if you’ve been following our posts on Facebook or Twitter, eHealth First is an IT platform for personalized health management. The platform, the product of joint collaboration between healthcare professionals and computing experts, is built with full integration of the blockchain and advanced AI algorithms.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

17 February is the end of the private sale.  Wink

there's still a long way to go with this project. but then again good things come to those who wait.

I trust that they will release the Whitepaper before the ICO. Many are skeptical about it, but it will certainly be a very successful project. Is a long term one. Better later and well established than earlier and bad.

As you know if you’ve been following our posts on Facebook or Twitter, eHealth First is an IT platform for personalized health management. The platform, the product of joint collaboration between healthcare professionals and computing experts, is built with full integration of the blockchain and advanced AI algorithms.

Well pointed. It takes a lot of work.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Currently the integration between health professionals and IT professionals is essential to our lives, all the agility and precision that they provide to Medicine, both in diagnosis and in follow-up are fundamental for the continuous progress and advancement of the technologies that are used today, for that reason I see a lot of potential in Ehealt, and no matter how long you need to be together, I know it was an excellent choice. As for the Facebook and Twitter mentioned above, when will there be something to participate?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: