Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

As discuss above the project advisers had a lot of big name behind it  they are risking their reputation in this project that has a very risky outcome, but if they are confident enough i assume that it will be a very lucrative investment.

never seen it in that way but you can be right!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ershva

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

The people who complain then who don't do anything and have nothing to do by waiting and Hold does not get involved but they manage to give moral and technical lessons lol
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

As discuss above the project advisers had a lot of big name behind it  they are risking their reputation in this project that has a very risky outcome, but if they are confident enough i assume that it will be a very lucrative investment.

Well, that's true. People are putting their reputation into risk now, so I assume at least the project is trying for real and that is a good sign.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Someone seen this link from their website?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

Looks like some sort of whitepaper to me Smiley I think the devs are maily active on other platform so keep an eye on those

This is not still the whitepaper. Is mentioned at the end of it.

at some points devs have to react to the needs of their community and we are the community

They should do an AMA on reddit or something

That would be good! Adding additional related info about the project would be critical to the projects success. Informational videos and related articles would also be fine to market the project accordingly.

Have a look at their Twitter account, theyre posting updates and informations pretty regular. Sadly not here Sad
Thats often the case, many ICO's underestimate bitcointalk, they are posting on Telegram, where thousands of newbies are present and forget the in my opinion most important place, bitcointalk, where many investors are waiting for information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:39:17 AM

Well, that's true. People are putting their reputation into risk now, so I assume at least the project is trying for real and that is a good sign.

that's the point of having advisers on projects. they give respectability and credibility to them.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Looks like some sort of whitepaper to me Smiley I think the devs are maily active on other platform so keep an eye on those

at some points devs have to react to the needs of their community and we are the community

That would be good! Adding additional related info about the project would be critical to the projects success. Informational videos and related articles would also be fine to market the project accordingly.

Have a look at their Twitter account, theyre posting updates and informations pretty regular. Sadly not here Sad
Thats often the case, many ICO's underestimate bitcointalk, they are posting on Telegram, where thousands of newbies are present and forget the in my opinion most important place, bitcointalk, where many investors are waiting for information.

It's so hard to keep up sometimes, one project has updates here, another one there, go figure. Community managers really become a necessity.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

i think they are very professional, so it will be a good one
pizza_dev

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

It's so hard to keep up sometimes, one project has updates here, another one there, go figure. Community managers really become a necessity.

Twitter has a huge range of people therefore most people spend more time on that platform
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Twitter has a huge range of people therefore most people spend more time on that platform
That's why the work of community manager is so important, since you need at least one person dedicated exclusively to manage these things.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

Is this information official by the eHealth team?
Hopefully I get enough information to understand the long timeframe of the project. Would be good because this topic got enoumous potential
For more credible information you should check the official website - http://ehfirst.io. It explains the project really good. In addition, the whitepaper should become available this week.
I hope they will tell us about it. The activity of the administrators in the stream is not imprinted(
I have checked some of the advisors and they are all very big names in their field.
That's the point that stood out to me the most as well. If it weren't for those names, then I wouldn't have much confidence in the project.
Anyone making contacts with those names to enquire about this project and their affiliation ?
Yes I've seen some discussion on another board with those advisors. They confirmed being a part of the project.
These kind of confirmations are boosting the project. It's bringing trust into it which should only lead to a succesful deployment.
Always like good news about interesting projects Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Hopefully I get enough information to understand the long timeframe of the project. Would be good because this topic got enoumous potential
For more credible information you should check the official website - http://ehfirst.io. It explains the project really good. In addition, the whitepaper should become available this week.
I hope they will tell us about it. The activity of the administrators in the stream is not imprinted(
I have checked some of the advisors and they are all very big names in their field.
That's the point that stood out to me the most as well. If it weren't for those names, then I wouldn't have much confidence in the project.
Anyone making contacts with those names to enquire about this project and their affiliation ?
Yes I've seen some discussion on another board with those advisors. They confirmed being a part of the project.
These kind of confirmations are boosting the project. It's bringing trust into it which should only lead to a succesful deployment.

I just wish they would make more public appearances and talked more about their project, maybe on some conferences or seminars, etc. This alone would be able to boost awareness.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I just wish they would make more public appearances and talked more about their project, maybe on some conferences or seminars, etc. This alone would be able to boost awareness.

I guess they are quite busy preparing  the whitepaper and making contacts with the investors
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

that's the point of having advisers on projects. they give respectability and credibility to them.

Yep, if you know some trustworthy people out of the member or advisor board it gives the most trust for investors.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Any link to what discussions you've seen? I'm sure most of us here would be interested in seeing them

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

Whitepaper should have been released with the release of the website.

Well yes, but as there is none we have to wait for it now.

a Whitepaper is not that much work if the concept is already done

The concept is done only in images but not technical aspect as of now.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

The concept is done only in images but not technical aspect as of now.

Given the many possible use cases of the project I expect the whitepaper to outline most of these. this would make the paper quite a few pages long.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

As discuss above the project advisers had a lot of big name behind it  they are risking their reputation in this project that has a very risky outcome, but if they are confident enough i assume that it will be a very lucrative investment.

Yep, if you know some trustworthy people out of the member or advisor board it gives the most trust for investors.
That is a sign of the confidence they have in the project to move forward, otherwise it would not put their reputation in risk.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

They are not doing just a shallow project with 12 pages whitepaper. Their project has too many layers and too much technicality. I can understand why it is taking so long.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

They are not doing just a shallow project with 12 pages whitepaper. Their project has too many layers and too much technicality. I can understand why it is taking so long.
That's true. If you look at other project they cannot write 5 sites because of missing complexity. :-)
This project is giant and needs time to get a first version of whitepaper. Nevertheless there have to be a  overview about the workpackages early at the beginning of the
project. Here I miss some publications - but looking forward for the first ones
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

That's true. If you look at other project they cannot write 5 sites because of missing complexity. :-)
This project is giant and needs time to get a first version of whitepaper. Nevertheless there have to be a  overview about the workpackages early at the beginning of the
project. Here I miss some publications - but looking forward for the first ones

I'm sure white paper and the announced youtube videos with answers will come soon and in time for people that want to invest in pre-ICO is starting on Feb 18.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: