Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Idea is interesting, if you can keep up the premises and promised of this, you are sure to be successful

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

oh interesting project....so many website.. its all about medical & its all product...Looking forward to this project...hope it will be successful
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

To date, projects that are related to health and medicine only and have failed at this beginning. You have quite an interesting project, I hope you will go to the end! It will be interesting if you have a large encyclopedia about health and all that is associated with it. I wish good luck to the developers.
This is there biggest challenge because as what you mentioned that project like this has a less chance to success. This project is really good because its objectives is about health where in people is most likely concerns about their health.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

oh interesting project....so many website.. its all about medical & its all product...Looking forward to this project...hope it will be successful
I have been gone through such project for the first time, so i think it is quite innovative to start a project about medical. It would surely have long life and can have a huge sucess ahead.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

This project reaps success as we could sense it because it senses the touch of every breath to make individual joy. Thanks for launching EHF Ehealth First project. The road map and the design structure is quite humble and user friendly, This project creates a touch even for us when ever we being a part makes us focus on health and a lifestyle. Appreciated much for launching this innovative agile thought process of health project.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

yes an interesting project to be interested in, many are waiting for the success of this project. good luck.  Wink
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

To date, projects that are related to health and medicine only and have failed at this beginning. You have quite an interesting project, I hope you will go to the end! It will be interesting if you have a large encyclopedia about health and all that is associated with it. I wish good luck to the developers.
This is there biggest challenge because as what you mentioned that project like this has a less chance to success. This project is really good because its objectives is about health where in people is most likely concerns about their health.

Fun fact that we (civilisation) already have huge database about health, but we can't yet effectively process it and data don't have common standards - our project want to fix this and become goldmine for progress in medicine

Bitrated user: DR2073.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:43:14 AM

Health care is a key concern for people. but because of various reasons, many people can't get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve most problems well. good luck with this project

If they can promote good and have any unique ideas on the site. More Potential customers will come and invest, One suggestion are you supporting the elderly or senior citizen in term of their discounts and needs for their medicine?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:45:50 AM

i think they really need good promoters and marketing strategy here...the whole ico sound amazing but is really going to need some markups and demonstrations from even if is a clinic to kick-start the whole process

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:21:07 AM

You right guys, we need to help these kind of projects that aim to help people and provide a good service, I followed them on twitter and I'll keep my eye on this project. It really interesting as idea and a lot of people can benefit from it.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:39:21 AM

In our world we mostly need health care. It will be great project to get attention of investor.
I didn't see any roadmap on your ANN thread. When you will add roadmap on this thread?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

This project is amazing and I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

This projects will gives opportunity to those who have health problems and makes them inspired. Also, they are specialized to cure the problems of radical prolongation of life, and the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will invest this project as many people will benefits this project. Wow! Its 👍 great!
Well described the project. As I understand the project should improve the quality of life and extend it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:39 AM

This project is amazing and I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

This projects will gives opportunity to those who have health problems and makes them inspired. Also, they are specialized to cure the problems of radical prolongation of life, and the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will invest this project as many people will benefits this project. Wow! Its 👍 great!
Well described the project. As I understand the project should improve the quality of life and extend it.

yes, they want to prolong as much as possible the life of patient and if possible to cured there disease. As todays forecast many diseases that is hard to cured which it takes time and by having this project they could take them as one of there priority.
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:11:00 AM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:24:09 AM

Health care is a major concern for people. But because of the various reasons, many people can not get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve the most problems. Healthcare projects at the right time for our generation. All of us are busy working hard and neglecting our well-being. Because of this one of our reasons, most of us have become weak in our body. Thanks for the health project!
Jedie22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:30 AM

Health care is a key concern for people. but because of various reasons, many people can't get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve most problems well. good luck with this project

Absolutely, this project will really help to those people having health problems. I believed that this project will success because as my own perception no man in this earth to die in instant without any medication process. Even when we feel just a headache we want to be cured how much more having a problems in our internal organs. Well, ai support this project until they success.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

In our world we mostly need health care. It will be great project to get attention of investor.
I didn't see any roadmap on your ANN thread. When you will add roadmap on this thread?
There is a roadmap buddy, it's on white background.

This project will be awesome if they can elaborate on how to have a second opinion using their platform. Does that mean they will be able to diagnose a certain disease by just using an application on an Android or iOS phone?

quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:08:45 AM

Very interesting project but I think it all depends on the support of official medicine. Does the team have a history of cooperation with doctors officially?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

This is really amazing! An IT Platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Management Based on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. I really like your ANN interface, everytime I look at it. Your informations shows everyone that this project is really amazing. This project which is the EHF or eHealth First have something uniquely that others do not have. I really hope that this project continue its success to help more people in terms of medical or health issues.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

Very interesting project but I think it all depends on the support of official medicine. Does the team have a history of cooperation with doctors officially?
Yes such history is one of our advantages.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: