Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:11:28 PM

Hello developer, will you add any avatar and signature campaign? Blogs and media? Facebook, twitter campaigns? Will you add bounty topic or only via email? Thank you.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

You right guys, we need to help these kind of projects that aim to help people and provide a good service, I followed them on twitter and I'll keep my eye on this project. It really interesting as idea and a lot of people can benefit from it.
Nice, its good to support what you believe in. Especially if its concerning our health and well being. I will follow suit, this project do have great potential.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

oh interesting project....so many website.. its all about medical & its all product...Looking forward to this project...hope it will be successful
I have been gone through such project for the first time, so i think it is quite innovative to start a project about medical. It would surely have long life and can have a huge sucess ahead.

For me this is also new for me...my first work in any medical project...reading those website & gathering some knowledge about it..& hope it will be as good as expected
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:23 PM

I think I missread the first image, machine learning? In which programming language are you going to make it? I hope python. Python is my favourite tool for create weird but successful projects.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

OMG finally invloving the healthcare problem in the cryptocurrency world. I've been waiting for these kind of project since the digital currencies started getting some light in the real world. I really hope these project grow more and be successful. There's no bigger matter to protect then our own health.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Wow, a very interesting project. This is combine the AI machine learning with the health. Hope this is really make a progress and developed well.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

concept looks good hope it is success

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Wow, a very interesting project. This is combine the AI machine learning with the health. Hope this is really make a progress and developed well.
Yes. It the fact, i see some project like EHF at USA but budget by cash and not relate cryptocurrency. I like the idea about eHealth
reserved indonesian translator  Grin
if necessary  Grin
Go to bounty thread and do it now. Althought i think someone reserved it before u.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

Its amazing to know about EHF eHealth First, an ambitious project in our forum, we like to aim our arrow with a welcome to help these type of projects which EHF entering with health service to help people by keeping them healthy. Today economy majorly deserves this project as it sets every one for their good health. Happy to work for EHF.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:58:27 AM

Blockchain used in the health industry is definitely one of the most important applications of this technology.But i need clarity on the minimum investment in this project.Do you mean to invest now you need 0.5btc or 10 ethers for investing for all potential investors?

0.50 BTC is kinda big for a minimum investment. Majority of investors right now are not that rich. Other who wants to invest are expecting to profit from the project.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

Interesting topic. I think the platform will not only help people but also draw people's attention to their health...
People not only from cryptomir but also all people Smiley

Absolutely, we need platform like this that draw people's attention to their health, especially nowadays, when people are spending all time online. I really hope EHF eHealth will succeed.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

Interesting topic. I think the platform will not only help people but also draw people's attention to their health...
People not only from cryptomir but also all people Smiley

Absolutely, we need platform like this that draw people's attention to their health, especially nowadays, when people are spending all time online. I really hope EHF eHealth will succeed.

yeah, I'm hoping also for the success of this project. Having a brilliant mind of the team that comes up, which health isuue must be provided by everybody. For sure many users will gonna love this project as well as the investors.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:01:31 AM

This is very an interesting project! I hope that more people will be engaged to this amazing project, especially that this EHF or eHealth First is regarding about the health issues of people. People or patients can communicate the doctors even in a far distant from them. This IT - Platform for the Personalized Health and Longetivity Management, which is BlockChain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing is indeed a great idea for the future of everyone. I will stay tuned to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

The project still needs a team to do the task and probably it will be difficult finding a person who have specialty in health and care. This is not an easy project because this involves the life of the person so selecting the best team must be prioritized.

Yes, i agree. I think they are already prepared on this since it is a crazy idea to launch a project without a proper organization of the team, specially that this is about health. They cant just hire or get someone without knowledge to health so they must already know the needs and requirement of the project before launching it.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

I like this project more than Patentory, which was also carried out in the field of health care, but now it does not work very much.
I think it's Patientory*.  Grin
It's actually still very active in the field where it belongs.

But anyway, in compared to that platform as what I read in the WP this project will have a wider coverage in the field of health benefits. It's also under development so it should be able to surpass other platforms that are already up and running.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:17:02 AM

This project will really help people who are in health problems. I believe that this project will be successful because my own feelings are that no man in this world died immediately without any medication process died. Even when we feel only a headache, we want to cure problems in our grapes much more. Well, support this project until they support this project.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

People turn to doctors. They seek help for a check-up, for advice concerning disease treatment or the prevention of the complications, to discuss their future health perspectives. Medical help should be accessible, timely, effective and safe. This is the challenge of this project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

OMG finally invloving the healthcare problem in the cryptocurrency world. I've been waiting for these kind of project since the digital currencies started getting some light in the real world. I really hope these project grow more and be successful. There's no bigger matter to protect then our own health.
I believe dentacoin went first before this however it seems that it is not going anywhere. I hope the developers of this project are more experience in making this long term and successful.
This is a unique project which involves the lives of human, as the technology keeps innovating thus health adopt the technology which make it online services. Those remote areas will now have access if this project include online check up which I think this includes in their platforms.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:11 AM

This project will really help people who are in health problems. I believe that this project will be successful because my own feelings are that no man in this world died immediately without any medication process died. Even when we feel only a headache, we want to cure problems in our grapes much more. Well, support this project until they support this project.

lol, hey dude! Copy paste from my opinion #59 jedie22? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2577450.40
Just editing some of my Idea... Lol..

Well, its ok Im just wondering, that the post is familiar.

Absolutely the project is great, having many features that really fits on our technology . As they provide EHF Apps and web-site to acces healthy people and patients which the system with integrate in the blockchain technology, including the development of a universal format. Really amazing project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: