Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

this will be a  big project and I want to know how much a minimum cap you must reach to run this project?
how do you know that this project will be a great project, I again find out more about this project, I also hope this project will be a great success.  Grin
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

I would like to suggest to the developers to hire different kinds of medical practitioners and professionals around the world so that every type of ailment and desease can be cured by ehealth first.
Current problem with medicine not that we don't have enough medical practitioners, but they use outdated if not completely wrong information when treating people. Every day lots of new information is discovered and published, but humans just can't process soo many information.
So there ehfirst can help with AI and NLP.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

The clients and traders are happy with this idea of this project it's growing so fast and in no time I hope this will be successful in the target time .
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:51:48 AM

The clients and traders are happy with this idea of this project it's growing so fast and in no time I hope this will be successful in the target time .

Yeah, many will be happy and benefit on this project because there advocacy is about health. They will find a way to prolong the life of a patient by doing there job which is expertise in the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will benefit on this project.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

Yeah, many will be happy and benefit on this project because there advocacy is about health. They will find a way to prolong the life of a patient by doing there job which is expertise in the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will benefit on this project.
This is really a innovative idea and even i would hope the best future for this project. Many peoples will surely try to invest into this project. If taken practucally, each and every job can quit but medical job can never quit and so we can assume the same here.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

Of course, many people say this is a unique project that makes people no worry about their health because there is EHF! Also, we can prolong our life up to hundred years. Let see a few year later, there will be a lot of investors who want to make they are live very healthy!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Of course, many people say this is a unique project that makes people no worry about their health because there is EHF! Also, we can prolong our life up to hundred years. Let see a few year later, there will be a lot of investors who want to make they are live very healthy!
Our technology now is a big help for being so useful in terms of human needs and wants. Thanks to this newly project for bringing healthcare in an online services where in people doesn't need to wait for longer time because of their unique features. Investing in this project really helps those people who doesn't want to be hassle in waiting.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

lol, are you serious dude, up to hundred years? You are too exaggerated dude, lol, but I admire you dude to promote this project.

Well, all of us living in this world want to survived from all the difficulties in life especially health problem. Just like the case when we have even just a headache want some medication to fucos on what we are doing how much more if we talk about internal organs
 Well, my bet on this project will be 100% to success and no doubts they can really make it.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

This is really a innovative idea and even i would hope the best future for this project. Many peoples will surely try to invest into this project. If taken practucally, each and every job can quit but medical job can never quit and so we can assume the same here.
Yes. I really think have many people willing to invest to this project. But i actually want amount of invest is lower and suitable for everybody. Not target on some richer or investor have huge amount on their capital.
I think this project is suitable for everyone who is concern about their health. In terms of money issue I think we don't need to be thrifty when it comes to our health. Maybe this lCO is already tackling about the issue that you pointed out.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:59 AM

I would like to suggest to the developers to hire different kinds of medical practitioners and professionals around the world so that every type of ailment and desease can be cured by ehealth first.

well said; we want to see the implementation of alternative medicine to this project: any of a range of medical therapies that are not regarded as orthodox by the medical profession, such as herbalism, homeopathy, and acupuncture.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

Exaggerated comment, but yeah this project will be able to help us to diagnose are health status. Im just wondering if poor people can also access this project? Because Im sure the fees will be quite high. I hope there will be a space for poor people here in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:40 AM

Will be waiting for the pre-ico. Will you add bounty thread for this project? I already notice the email to join the bounty. It's just kind of hassle to constantly check email if there are replies. I hope that bounty thread will be made soon and for us to be easier to find which kind of bounty we will be joining.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:11 PM

I agree with you, because we live in the 21st century. It's time to think about new technologies. How long can you sit still? So at least it can somehow move the people!
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

I agree with you, because we live in the 21st century. It's time to think about new technologies. How long can you sit still? So at least it can somehow move the people!
How can tell you that you will be benefited in future?
That's fully depending on investor. If there have more big investor then this coin price will be increase in future. But there have no big investor then i don't think so that this coin price will be increase.
aleksandrterentev

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

Added to list of projects to keep eye on. Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded? Where is the list of participants? 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

Added to list of projects to keep eye on. Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded? Where is the list of participants? 

I agree with you, I also follow this project, I'm very interested in it. All information about the project is located on the first page. Sorry if did not help
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

If I had to guess how the computational power is being rewarded I would guess they are being paid like BTC miners are, with coins Huh
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

Yes i agreed with you.i think this is the first project on this forum avout the health.this project is also helpfull for the all peoples and etc.this project growing too fastely.i think this project will acheive the great success.so we have to invest in this project it will be huge profits for us.
I hope this amazing project will help the countries with low developed medicine, and the number of the dying children will be less over time due to introduction of similar cryptocurrencies. Embarrassed

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:21:10 PM

I assure you this is a mistake. The EHF project can only help fight disease and prolong life. If a person does not want to be ill, no platform will help him.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

I assure you this is a mistake. The EHF project can only help fight disease and prolong life. If a person does not want to be ill, no platform will help him.
Perfectly said! The platform can only help a person live longer and better, but if a person is not interested in their health, no platform will help him. I hope the platform will help to unite the supporters of a healthy lifestyle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: