Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

I hope my kids one day will be able to use this coin for when they will need something related to health, and remember how much in my time these ideas were new and innovative.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:40:12 PM

Whether will create token one's terminals in hospitals for aid in receipt of coupons and so on? It will be useful for people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

People everyday around the world, non-stop working, walking, chatting, creating and a lot more. But fewer in the people really cares about their health. They won’t even go to see a doctor if there’s nothing signs or painful in their body. But, less you know that we shouldn’t be just seeing our doctor for pain, but also we need to do a regular check up for us to be check as always if we are okay, even without bearing pain. And that’s what e-Health first is giving us right now. With the use of Blockchain technology in a modern society, e-Health First helps you to have a consulation with a doctor that records your file everytime you consult in a safe and secure platform. With the use of e-Health first is a great opportunity for the medical team to get up high and make use of the internet for medical purposes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

how much it cost to create this platform? I see this is the first ICO that using blockchain technology in health program
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

Health is essential to everyone, it is very practical to prioritized this because as saying goes Health is Wealth. This is really true, and i am happy that eHealth first exist in crypto society. With this, everyone will have better future. The team developers of this eHF is really incredible, they composed by experts that may become a great contributor of knowledge in the following days. Cheers to those who made this system build as it is want to be. Greater success will be in our hands.

Yes. EHealth will make an innovation about treatment and prevent disease when using crypto for the health services. We need more and more application or platform like EHealth.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

Why did you post this in the coins section?

It's an ICO and an announcement thread, seems alright for it to be posted in the Altcoins section unless it was moved before I opened this link

It's a token. So again... why did you post this in the coins section and not in the token section?
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

I got a question for you, What are your competitors? that are doing something similar to your project. I really wanna know because this matter to everyone who wants to invest in this ICO.

Good question!
There are a lot of current Projects in eHealth world wide.
So we are developing the potential competitors section of the White Paper and you will be able to see the details there and also in our upcoming publications on Facebook and Medium.
Briefly speaking, there are a number of features and team competence, distinctive for the EHF Project only.
Our goals are very difficult to reach, but only ones capable to solve numerous huge healthcare issues.
For example, it's not enough to establish just telemedicine infrastructure and blockchain-based storage for health records. Both are needed, but not enough for real progress.
Please, see more in the Brochure https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view
Thank you!

Thanks for your reply, your right it seems difficult to reach but with help of investors you will be able to achieve it and solve those huge healthcare issues, I wish you best of luck with that. I'll read your whitepaper and wait for your update.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:28:39 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.

Looking for that improvement to come. In that case, I wanna also the doctors and practitioners travel to the poor settlement to give medical missions for free.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

EHF eHealth First is really a needed platform in our advanced digital system where we start day rushing with busy schedules dealing many works and issues but we really avoid caring our health sometimes, we can make a change of our self now with EHF eHealth First by identifying health issues and avoid illness. Thanks for launching EHF eHealth First which is needful in the economy.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

Great project. But there will only be detection of diseases and prolongation of life? Can preventive measures be designed individually for each person?

After watching the video presentation, I think preventive measurements will be effective as long as an individual's health data is closely monitored.
Preventive measurements start in diagnosing various diseases. But the question is, can they provide hardware or device for diagnostics?

At present, there are many instruments for measuring the state of the body and deviating it from the norm. I think we need to connect existing devices and platform.
I know there is, that's why I want to know if they are going to provide such devices or are they just going to develop a software that will let 3rd party devices to store information on their database. This project has a lot of competitors so it will be best if they will have unique ideas.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.

Looking for that improvement to come. In that case, I wanna also the doctors and practitioners travel to the poor settlement to give medical missions for free.
Yes that right, the project will attract more experienced and professional people soon when it will increase in popularity and will be successful.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:32:40 AM

Futuristic project! Really a project from the future, when people will be helped to live electronic gadgets. I hope it will not be very expensive

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

This project is really our future. The only thing that can threaten him is that society may not yet be ready to use this one.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

Available exchanges list or not yet?
Come on, buddy. The Pre-ICO is not started yet so, exchange list is not available. Moreover, what did you do are basically spamming, so just ask a legit question that you really curious about it.

Most devs do tend to have a roadmap of which exchanges they plan to request a listing on before the ICO itself. If I had to guess Etherdelta would be one of the first they will list on
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:24 AM

I hope my kids one day will be able to use this coin for when they will need something related to health, and remember how much in my time these ideas were new and innovative.
Thats why you need to save some if this coin for future use bud. I might also invest some of it and store it for a long time. This might save someones life in the future.
I hope the developer will do everything quickly enough so that I, and not my children, use a this coin Grin
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

Nicolay, I can't find any info relating to a soft and hard cap of your project.
So here are my questions:
1. What's your vision about soft cap?
2. What if your project won't reach soft cap level?

Thanks
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:20:02 AM

Futuristic project! Really a project from the future, when people will be helped to live electronic gadgets. I hope it will not be very expensive

Yes, buddy, soon we will live really in a fantastic future, with projects like this we will be able to better recognize and protect our body. The most important thing is that this is available to a large number of people.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

Yes, buddy, soon we will live really in a fantastic future, with projects like this we will be able to better recognize and protect our body. The most important thing is that this is available to a large number of people.

That's is the future mate, having a health service anywhere, for a fair price. This project has everything to revolutionize the health industry.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Thats why you need to save some if this coin for future use bud. I might also invest some of it and store it for a long time. This might save someones life in the future.

Agree, but there are still unexpected situations that may happen in the future. Like all cryptos will be ban or those coins will disappear. We cannot tell what will happen, but for now I really hope that this EHF roadmaps will come true and they will help a lot of people in the coming months.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: