Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

how much it cost to create this platform? I see this is the first ICO that using blockchain technology in health program

no this is not the first ICO using Blockchain Technology. There are also other programs. But this is one of the interesting one because of A.I. /  M.L. / NLP
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

Nicolay, I can't find any info relating to a soft and hard cap of your project.
So here are my questions:
1. What's your vision about soft cap?
2. What if your project won't reach soft cap level?

Thanks

Hi,
1. The soft cap for EHF ICO, Round 1, is 8 000 ETH (http://www.ehfirst.io/#ehftokens).
2. If EHF doesn't reach the soft cap, all the ETH will be returned to the investors  Smiley
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

Health care is a key concern for people. but because of various reasons, many people can't get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve most problems well. good luck with this project
Not only a concern but also a very important role in our life and thanks to this project because it is the answer of our problem about healthcare. This is interesting fo those people who wants a hassle free because this seems to have many services that can offer with.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Soon we will be able to see what will happen next with this project, the iso will end and it will be clear what future it has. It remains for us to wait.  Wink
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

I hope my kids one day will be able to use this coin for when they will need something related to health, and remember how much in my time these ideas were new and innovative.
Thats why you need to save some if this coin for future use bud. I might also invest some of it and store it for a long time. This might save someones life in the future.

Agree, but there are still unexpected situations that may happen in the future. Like all cryptos will be ban or those coins will disappear. We cannot tell what will happen, but for now I really hope that this EHF roadmaps will come true and they will help a lot of people in the coming months.
That's true since we can't predict what will happen in the future that crypto will be ban or not. But I think crypto for me it will last long because of its unique features that many companies have adopted the technology. EHF is one of the many companies that adopts to crypto and also their platform is really for helping peoples healthcare.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

Health is one thing that is very important to people. They really care about their own health or to the health of the people they loved. Having been able to have this kind of project in the crypto currency world is very a uniquely amazing idea. Being able to combine the abilities of technology to the principle and concept of medicatios is indeed a really great and interesting idea that exist! This project is a big help to the people in the community. I believe that the team working on this is a well all experience. Continue progressing better and keep it up.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

This project is really our future. The only thing that can threaten him is that society may not yet be ready to use this one.

The society is already using this, however using ehealth first under blockchain technology will be new for others that is not aware about how blockchain works. Anyway, whatever happen Im sure most people will accept it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

Health is one thing that is very important to people. They really care about their own health or to the health of the people they loved. Having been able to have this kind of project in the crypto currency world is very a uniquely amazing idea. Being able to combine the abilities of technology to the principle and concept of medicatios is indeed a really great and interesting idea that exist! This project is a big help to the people in the community. I believe that the team working on this is a well all experience. Continue progressing better and keep it up.
Yes i agree with your sentiments. All of us know our 1st priority well enough but sadly many of us have been neglecting our health due to our endless work time schedule. Many have failed to keep track of their health and ended up discovering their illnesses in the much later stages that could have been prevented if they have gone for their medical check up on regular basis. Therefore this health project is here to assist our future well being! Awesome!
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:35:28 PM

Health care is a key concern for people. but because of various reasons, many people can't get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve most problems well. good luck with this project
Not only a concern but also a very important role in our life and thanks to this project because it is the answer of our problem about healthcare. This is interesting fo those people who wants a hassle free because this seems to have many services that can offer with.
This project is about our health care that's mostly important part of our life . I think this project will be conquer because of this project can take concern from all of us. If people are investing more on this project then it will be more easy for EHF project.
Efta321

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:03:08 PM

The first is a user-friendly and personalized mobile application and web portal meant to be used by the general public. When the user initially registers, they will undergo preliminary diagnostic screening by answering a number of questions, carefully chosen based on the principles of evidence based medicine.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

I hope my kids one day will be able to use this coin for when they will need something related to health, and remember how much in my time these ideas were new and innovative.
Thats why you need to save some if this coin for future use bud. I might also invest some of it and store it for a long time. This might save someones life in the future.
Yes i also want to invest in this coin for the future.EHF is the first ico that related to our health and i never seen like this ico.so i want to invest in this ico.i belive that this project will acheive great succes in the future.i wish good luck to all the devlopers and team members.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:32:18 PM

I want to ask the team about security. How is the platform protected from hackers? I think no one wants the health data to become known to outsiders.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Futuristic project! Really a project from the future, when people will be helped to live electronic gadgets. I hope it will not be very expensive
Depends on what future. To me the future seems now. With blockchain this project is possible and lets not forget like the health gadgets now available e.g apple watch and some heart rate monitors..the team demonstration us really focused based on their demonstrations and ICO is great..so is achievable in the now future

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Futuristic project! Really a project from the future, when people will be helped to live electronic gadgets. I hope it will not be very expensive
Depends on what future. To me the future seems now. With blockchain this project is possible and lets not forget like the health gadgets now available e.g apple watch and some heart rate monitors..the team demonstration us really focused based on their demonstrations and ICO is great..so is achievable in the now future
I think of a good future where health monitoring will warn of the approach of health-threatening conditions such EHF platforms will be inexpensive to help.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

Healthy people & patient will use EHF apps because it filled with different health related problems,different data..last of all best health monitoring apps to help people in emergencies
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

Users here has nice questions regarding security, how do you think it will be secured the personal health information of people on the platform that will use the EHF?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

I think of a good future where health monitoring will warn of the approach of health-threatening conditions such EHF platforms will be inexpensive to help.

I really admire and appreciate this project which totally cares of our health.
Having there good facilities that includes in their platforms. Also the project aims to prolong the life of the patient as they monitor the  possible ways to be cured.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:10:32 PM

Will you create some online shop with medicaments and sell this one for EHF, i think it will be nice for popularisation this token.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.

But I think this will take some time for the project to established strong credentials and for people to trust them about their health issues. This project needs active devs and active promotions of their features so many people will attract to try their project.
Your suggestion is right that the dev must be active and need some promotion to attract more investor, eventhough there not usually active we really don't know what's the reason behind. But as of now the only thing we can do is to help them achieve their goal by spreading their good intention platform.

I agree to your point of view mate, somehow we need an active staff or dev to support this project. There also, some any questions and concerns to be ask which needs a corresponding response from the dev. Hopefully the dev will take some actions about this suggestion because as I observed on this project it is very interesting and quite impressive.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

I want to ask the team about security. How is the platform protected from hackers? I think no one wants the health data to become known to outsiders.
I have a question like Pokesoul. Yesterday, i heard that yobit have hacked so i am afraid of our security. At the past we have mtgox and bitstamp have this problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: