Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:29:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

how much it cost to create this platform? I see this is the first ICO that using blockchain technology in health program

no this is not the first ICO using Blockchain Technology. There are also other programs. But this is one of the interesting one because of A.I. /  M.L. / NLP

Yes, there are many Health ICO that has been launched for a while now. Majority of these ICO's are not successful but hopefully, this one will proceed to the top.

antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:20 AM

Nikolay, you have a very interesting and technological project.
Very strong and impressive team of professionals.
I wish you to collect within the ICO as much as you need!

My questions:
  • Do you have any marketing professionals in your team?
  • Do you have a marketing plan?
  • How much do you plan to spend for ICO adverts?

Thank you and good luck!

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

this is a project that could actually solve real problems, looking forward to see something more about it, a demo perhaps?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

This project caught my attention. I really value health especially when it comes to my love ones. I'll be supporting this project and see what I can do, I hope that it will revolutionize the way how people take care of their health.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

My questions:

Thank you and good luck!

Tjese are really good question, and would be interesting to know if there is any plan to attend some conference to illustrate and explain the project.
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

how much it cost to create this platform? I see this is the first ICO that using blockchain technology in health program

no this is not the first ICO using Blockchain Technology. There are also other programs. But this is one of the interesting one because of A.I. /  M.L. / NLP

Yes, there are many Health ICO that has been launched for a while now. Majority of these ICO's are not successful but hopefully, this one will proceed to the top.

Medicine is very promising but not easy field for ICO, but I sure we will see big success in this field. May be it will be our project, may be other ones, but it surely will happen.

Bitrated user: DR2073.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:12:52 AM

just look at this project. have i to send you an email to join in ICO token sale?
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:02 AM

Whether will create token one's terminals in hospitals for aid in receipt of coupons and so on? It will be useful for people.

Yep, we are going also to make a solution for payments for medical services with EHF tokens.
To do so, the develped eco-system and partnerships are strongly needed.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

EHF is not a first ICO in a health-related area applying blockchain eco-system, but the only one applying blockchain + AI + ML + NLP.
The targets and know-hows are unique currently.
The hard cap for the Private Placement, Pre-ICO and ICO, Round 1 is 259 000 ETH.
Next week EHF team start to poblish more information about the ICO, EHF Platform, Financial Model, Potential competitors, Market and many other points.
All the info will be available also in the WP (coming in the mid of Jan 2018).
Thank you!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:02:02 AM

just look at this project. have i to send you an email to join in ICO token sale?

You could fill in the special form here http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement (please choose one of three, depends on your payment method).
or write at investor@ehfirst.io.
Thank you!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:27 AM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

It's because, the EHF App will give your personolized evidence-based information, collected from hundred thoursand high quality biomedical publications (secondary and primary ones).
It's possible, indeed, that EHF App decisions and recommendations will be in accordance with your physician's ones.
However, in our view, in huge number of cases both will be different.
Is it OK easily, quickly, not-costly to get one more competent opinion about the diagnosis, forecast, risk factors, treatment options etc.? An opinion with minimal subjective component.
An opinion generated by the Platform, using all the health-related information and history about you. An opinion just in your pocket.
Moreover, is it easy and cheap to find, choose and visit a highly-qualified doctor?
So it's needed not to blindly trust, but to check and compare the evidence-based information, to ask questions in case of any revealed discrepancies.
Thank you for the great question!
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:39:27 AM

My questions:

Thank you and good luck!

Tjese are really good question, and would be interesting to know if there is any plan to attend some conference to illustrate and explain the project.

Hi,
Thank you for your wishes, comments and questions Smiley
Yes, we have an SMM team, marketing manager and multi-stage marketing plan.
Particularly, now, at the PP stage, we will be focused on publications in social media (Medium, FB, Twitter), respectful magazines (coming very soon!) and crypto media resources (the same) + video content production + Bounty campaign, so that as many people around the world can learn about EHF project and the wonderful opportunity to invest in solving the most important health problems.
The wide ads campaign and presentations will be intensified after the Pre-ICO.
Nevertheless, we are establishing several related events. The video about them will be available on our YouTube Channel and website www.ehfirst.io.
We'll keep your all informed about the news and publications through this Bitcointalk forum.
Thank you very much!

nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:49:50 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

You're right dude, this project is very helpful to those people having health problems like my grandfather which I think you and my grandfather looks like the same situation. Hoping this project will be successful so that you and my grandfather could easily cured.

But I think this will take some time for the project to established strong credentials and for people to trust them about their health issues. This project needs active devs and active promotions of their features so many people will attract to try their project.
Your suggestion is right that the dev must be active and need some promotion to attract more investor, eventhough there not usually active we really don't know what's the reason behind. But as of now the only thing we can do is to help them achieve their goal by spreading their good intention platform.

I agree to your point of view mate, somehow we need an active staff or dev to support this project. There also, some any questions and concerns to be ask which needs a corresponding response from the dev. Hopefully the dev will take some actions about this suggestion because as I observed on this project it is very interesting and quite impressive.

Hi,

Yes, you are absolutely right!

Next week we start to publish completely new information about EHF Project and ICO details.
New publications in media coming very soon.

We will keep you informed here,
on the website www.ehfirst.io,
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ehfirst/,
Twitter https://twitter.com/eh_first,
Telegram https://t.me/ehfirstgroup.

Let me also remind you all, the best token price is active before the end of 2017 (during the first period of the Private Placement stage) Smiley

Thanks a lot!
Gamerate (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

I think using the platform dolny not only to treat but also to prevent disease. People should think about how to prevent illness. I hope the project pays attention to this.
Preventive medicine which focus to help people healthy of course most perspective field EHF can surely help you stay healthy and don't need medical intervention. But healthy lifestyle easy to explain, but hard to follow in practice Sad

nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

Watch the Presentation of the EHF Project and ICO (video in English)
https://youtu.be/vM26lU6-UpY
Gamerate (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:47 PM

Will you create some online shop with medicaments and sell this one for EHF, i think it will be nice for popularisation this token.
We plan to make open global marketplace where independent providers can offer goods and services.

khaltourina

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

Hello! I am Daria Khaltourina, the project director on Public Health and Longevity Programs. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

Hi!

Good news...

We are in the Huffington Post!

Please follow the link and read the article about eHealth First, Private Placement and ICO:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-the-blockchain-and-ai-technologies-solve-the-healthcare_us_5a424ce0e4b06cd2bd03dc8f
nkryuchkov

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:17 PM

See our first article about technologies behind eHealth First Project.
Natural Language Processing (NLP): Foundations of Linguistics. Layers of Language
https://medium.com/@ehfirst/natural-language-processing-nlp-foundations-of-linguistics-layers-of-language-2d691e3c905e
khaltourina

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

Did you know this? National dietary guidelines in the US and the UK to restrict fat intakes, and saturated fat in particular, are not supported by scientific evidence https://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Article/2017/12/20/Totality-of-evidence-again-fails-to-support-dietary-guidelines-for-fat-Researchers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: