Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

it looks like a project that will skyrocket. with a lot of token sale and possibly good sales. hopefully the project will run well.
if you can, will there be a signature campaign?

Would be nice if some bounty campaign.  EHF is nice project. How much fund is raised so far?

They have a bounty campaign but signature not part of it. They have twitter, translation, content, facebook and youtube bounties.

You can check from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734

I looked at the conditions for twitter and facebook. If the token is sold on the ICO by 0.01 ETH, then in the tokens there will be paid the equivalent of 0.3-0.8 ETH per week.
I did not understand the reason for not having a subscription campaign, I'm looking for one at the moment and it would be wonderful to spread the word about EHealth, a project that really pays to wear the shirt, both for the idea and easy application in real life. I hope you rethink. But as an investor, I believe it would be satisfying to keep

I feel the same as well. Its also not just about paying to wear the shirt. Having the shirt gives us a great reminder about the project and also spread awareness as well. Its surely a worth while investment. And for us as investors what we hope for is for the project to be successful and we will do as much as we can to contribute
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

I think the project can work on many countries, and the team seems to have different origin members, it’d a very nice point for the development I think. I think the team can do great communication and marketing about the project.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

i think that this project is quiet well interesting for me, but i cannot find a whitepaper. is this still coming or will there be no whitepaper at all? OO? thx in advance
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

i think that this project is quiet well interesting for me, but i cannot find a whitepaper. is this still coming or will there be no whitepaper at all? OO? thx in advance

The brochure on their website is Whitepaper.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I think the project can work on many countries, and the team seems to have different origin members, it’d a very nice point for the development I think. I think the team can do great communication and marketing about the project.

Health is a very serious thing. The team will have a very hard work compared to other platform and I hope they are ready with every stuffs and things.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Nice 70% discount on private sale with 10 ETH min. Good discounts. is there max limit? is there CAP for private sale?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Nice 70% discount on private sale with 10 ETH min. Good discounts. is there max limit? is there CAP for private sale?

I think this may be the answer you are looking for:

Up to 2 000 000
EHF Tokens for sale on Private Placement (PP) and Pre-ICO

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

Health is a very serious thing. The team will have a very hard work compared to other platform and I hope they are ready with every stuffs and things.

The team is made from people with impressive knowledge, so why so much time to develop this ?    
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

which region are you guys targeting first? This can be big in Asian country. Interesting concept and looking forward to join
Certainly there is a potential in EHealth to work in any corner of the World, the project itself already presents everything necessary to act, it would be fair to open the voting to elect a first establishment, its investors would certainly like this participation

Actually that's a good idea, if it should be not clear in which region they want to start first.

Third world countries could be the good place as the first target. Asia is my recommendation!
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

The team is made from people with impressive knowledge, so why so much time to develop this ?    
For me it seems too long. Maybe one of the team members could clarify our question. Could be hard for them to find enough investors having that patience.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

White Paper is available in the middle of January 2018

Let's wait for the document. Maybe there will be a detailed description of how the token will be used and how this system will work. And what is this token - utility token or will there be dividends ...
The information on the website is a fixed information? or there will be some changes with the whitepaper release?
I think that information will be updated and supplemented. In General, at first glance, the project looks interesting. I'm waiting for detailed descriptions.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

a build of a decentralized storage of health-related data in blockchain with connect patients and healthcare providers in more efective manner. ok i must read more now Smiley

One of the exciting features for me is also primary diagnosis for their customers. I know it not that uncommon to find, but no one likes to go to the doctors often and you really need to be careful where you read about symptoms and self diagnostics, thats why we need a reliable source for this kind of stuff.   

yes, the  primary diagnosis for their customers wil be a great thing. thats a long way but they can handle it with good brains Smiley
I'm sure this project will help to improve health care worldwide. More qualified staff is the key to successful treatment!
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Let's wait for the document. Maybe there will be a detailed description of how the token will be used and how this system will work. And what is this token - utility token or will there be dividends ...
The information on the website is a fixed information? or there will be some changes with the whitepaper release?
I think that information will be updated and supplemented. In General, at first glance, the project looks interesting. I'm waiting for detailed descriptions.

that's what everyone's waiting for. it would be a shame for people to misunderstand what the project is offering , considering it's potential.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

For me it seems too long. Maybe one of the team members could clarify our question. Could be hard for them to find enough investors having that patience.

I agree that the roadmap is planned out far into the future. But id rather have a realistic timetable then one that can't be completed. The scope of the project is so big. To secure full integration into a sector that is already so rigid and full of massive companies that won't go easy, it is understandable.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

the project seems interesting, the team is very respectable but i think additional information is needed, first of all the whitepaper, then the token of what type will be utility or generate dividends or it will be possible to mine it,wait for more news,ehf it will be a very useful tool for the prevention of any diseases
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

the project seems interesting, the team is very respectable but i think additional information is needed, first of all the whitepaper, then the token of what type will be utility or generate dividends or it will be possible to mine it,wait for more news,ehf it will be a very useful tool for the prevention of any diseases
YES, the project is really good. But it confuses me greatly stretched a road map. The finished product we will see only in 2024. This is a very long!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

It seems like there team is perfectly balanced between medical experts and programing/blockchain developers. Judging by this fact, they shouldn't have problems developing their platform before their deadline, but i agree they should shorten the development time.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

It seems like there team is perfectly balanced between medical experts and programing/blockchain developers. Judging by this fact, they shouldn't have problems developing their platform before their deadline, but i agree they should shorten the development time.
I also think that the development time is too long especially considering the speed at which the crypto world moves.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

The concept of EHF is Great for all, and this is the first project I've heard about the eHealth on a blockchain.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

I also think that the development time is too long especially considering the speed at which the crypto world moves.

I get what you are saying but how do you think they could speed up the development time? Yeah, they could, like other projects do, set up a great looking but unrealistic roadmap and then postpone certain milestones after a while but would this be better?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: