Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

This project is very ambitious. It will be a revolutionary thing in the medical history if the concepts and products for this project have been reached.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

The 6 years thing making me nervous but the project and the team is looking solid.

Actually, this kind of solid things can change the bubble view of peoples minds.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

This project is very ambitious. It will be a revolutionary thing in the medical history if the concepts and products for this project have been reached.

Too bad we would have to wait for so long to see this project fully functional. 2025 looks pretty far to me. But for this kind of projects couple of years time frame would look suspicious. The team will have to do an enormous amount of work, I hope they have a good plan.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Too bad we would have to wait for so long to see this project fully functional. 2025 looks pretty far to me. But for this kind of projects couple of years time frame would look suspicious. The team will have to do an enormous amount of work, I hope they have a good plan.

It also depends on with what motivation you invest of course. If you want to wait for the actual product in 2025, sure, but most people are also buying into an ICO to trade the tokens. That doesn't have to take long, an ICO token can easily 2x or even 10x a month or two after the ICO. Will be strong hands holding on till 2025 then Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Excuse my joke, but it seems quite fitting for a project about longevity to have a roadmap that spans over half a decade.  Cheesy
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

ICO running for long time but 40% discount is good till march 18.  what is max CAP for project?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

Excuse my joke, but it seems quite fitting for a project about longevity to have a roadmap that spans over half a decade.  Cheesy

true, but if it works it's gonna disrupt a hundred billion dollar industry.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

It also depends on with what motivation you invest of course. If you want to wait for the actual product in 2025, sure, but most people are also buying into an ICO to trade the tokens. That doesn't have to take long, an ICO token can easily 2x or even 10x a month or two after the ICO. Will be strong hands holding on till 2025 then Smiley

The problem is, a good push in price often happens when projects show something, even if it's just a small thing in the end. With an ICO which is scaled for such a long time, it could get quite difficult to get people to buy tokens more expensive on exchanges. But if they can show some progress with time, it should be easy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gamerate (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

Medicine is huge field with lot of resistance to change - so it not easy task but with huge effect

Bitrated user: DR2073.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Really interesting to see that there's 17 doctors already attached to this project. I can't wait to see how many more they can add in the coming months.

That, being said, what role exactly will the doctors play?

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Really interesting to see that there's 17 doctors already attached to this project. I can't wait to see how many more they can add in the coming months.

That, being said, what role exactly will the doctors play?
Having experts and people with knowledge of what they present certainly adds a lot more credibility to your Project, happy to know that I am joining something truly great and will not be abandoned, like many in recent times, the application of research done by professionals over the years is a very positive signal
zerosanity

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Hi,

You have a very interesting project, health market is a great appliance for any tech.

I think you should get oppinions and show them on website etc... about professionals of the area and their thoughts on the project.
As it is a market that follows each others success.

Keep on the move...
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I have a question about why are you selling %100 of the tokens. I can understand you are doing with good intentions but also after selling everything you won't need any motivation to complete the project. I think you should keep some of the tokens to yourself.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

This project with the stellar team it got, has really the possibility to make a difference in solving real health problems and helping as well health professionals in doing their job better.
sewang

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

can you please tell me how much total supply and when bounty ends
I think this is a good health project thanks
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

I have a question about why are you selling %100 of the tokens. I can understand you are doing with good intentions but also after selling everything you won't need any motivation to complete the project. I think you should keep some of the tokens to yourself.

Actually I don't see any difference in if a project holds some tokens for themself or not. They get money through the ICO anyways, even if they would hold tokens and want to make an fast exit, they could just sell it and it's over. If they want to do a project, they don't need to hold coins for it themself, because our money will they get anyways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

Medicine is huge field with lot of resistance to change - so it not easy task but with huge effect

Health is a vital thing hence it should be managed carefully. I think this is the reason why this project will have long time to be functioned.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Health is a vital thing hence it should be managed carefully. I think this is the reason why this project will have long time to be functioned.

the regulations in this industry is what kills innovation. but maybe blockchain technology can disrupt without asking for permission.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

Is there maybe another way that they are monetizing the platform?

bangghali_part2

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

This project very unique and briliant because healty is very important and EHF have a good idea to make this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: