Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

I hope they wont postpone their ICO to any further dates if the situation with crypto doesn't get better yet. Who know, maybe 2019 will be the last years for ICOs as we know it.

It could be. If security tokens become a hit then nobody wants to invest in utility tokens anymore.
the project was in itself very long, i hope that the team does not postpone the ico, i think they have still raised enough funds to carry it out (the project) maybe next year the icos will change, perhaps really no one in the future will want invest in utilities token...
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

I hope they wont postpone their ICO to any further dates if the situation with crypto doesn't get better yet. Who know, maybe 2019 will be the last years for ICOs as we know it.

It could be. If security tokens become a hit then nobody wants to invest in utility tokens anymore.

Still depend from what is the utility, if they would be accepted in this case to pay for a visit of a doctor, people would use them. Beside that in here seems to be clear how they will fit in the platform economy.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

Eventually they will need to show some working product if they want to succeed. I reckon they should have concentrated before on that and then, launch the ico  Undecided

The product is a long game but, they are not even communicating here. I am not sure what are their plans.

they need the money to develop, just like every other ICO. hope they'll start communicating soon.

Yes, a good communication will help the project to get more fund especially in this bear market which may give big impact to investors point of views.

Communication is important but right now only people can invest projects are private investors. So maybe they are communicating good with them which is the real important thing. We are broke (whole small crypto investors) and can't fund anything more than peanuts fund or something.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Still depend from what is the utility, if they would be accepted in this case to pay for a visit of a doctor, people would use them. Beside that in here seems to be clear how they will fit in the platform economy.

if the utility tokens are useful and popular then people will invest either way.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

According to their roadmap, their ICO has already happened and they are about to list on exchanges this month. How could someone be this lazy?
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

According to their roadmap, their ICO has already happened and they are about to list on exchanges this month. How could someone be this lazy?
If it's true, then we just wait for this month whether they really register on the stock exchange and the most important thing is we leave it to the team to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

If it's true, then we just wait for this month whether they really register on the stock exchange and the most important thing is we leave it to the team to make it clearer

Based on the roadmap on the site, yes, the exchange will be in this month but as I can understand, something has been changed especially to the roadmap one. Someone on this thread posted the new roadmap I guess, and the exchange will be on February 2019 based on his post.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 03:56:40 PM by Frank37

Based on the roadmap on the site, yes, the exchange will be in this month but as I can understand, something has been changed especially to the roadmap one. Someone on this thread posted the new roadmap I guess, and the exchange will be on February 2019 based on his post.

If its correct, then I hope they could release the MVP before listing the token in an exchange so that it could add more value and not a mere tool for speculation. Imho.

I fear they wont have a MVP ready. You can see it here, they dont care about bitcointalk. That means they have not much experience in crypto and in marketing. Will it be enough to be an expert in medicin for succeeding their project? I dont know.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

I fear they wont have a MVP ready. You can see it here, they dont care about bitcointalk. That means they have not much experience in crypto and in marketing. Will it be enough to be an expert in medicin for suceeding their project? I dont know.

Well they are still promising to release MVP before ICO and its in their own good they do that because in the other case, investors wont trust them anymore and might not join ICO and im sure they are aware of that even if they are not active on bitcointalk.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

I fear they wont have a MVP ready. You can see it here, they dont care about bitcointalk. That means they have not much experience in crypto and in marketing. Will it be enough to be an expert in medicin for suceeding their project? I dont know.

Well they are still promising to release MVP before ICO and its in their own good they do that because in the other case, investors wont trust them anymore and might not join ICO and im sure they are aware of that even if they are not active on bitcointalk.

I also think that they will have some business advocates who help them so there is hope that the MVO will be ready and investors will be found.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

I also think that they will have some business advocates who help them so there is hope that the MVO will be ready and investors will be found.

It is still possible to see the commitment to the Project by the Team, that holds me in the topic and in their Communities, also the news related to science, germology, and the advances of Blockchain, lead me to believe that it was a wise decision
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

i hope the team will change their mind and release the mvp before the ico with something tangible,that can be proved for sure the investments will be greater...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

i hope the team will change their mind and release the mvp before the ico with something tangible,that can be proved for sure the investments will be greater...

It's in their own benefit to release something to the people.
There are just 2 many failed ICO's out there and people are just not investing anymore without any proof.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Can anyone give me a summary of the current state of this project? It has been quite a while since I last looked at this and I am sure as heck not going to read back 500 pages.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

Can anyone give me a summary of the current state of this project? It has been quite a while since I last looked at this and I am sure as heck not going to read back 500 pages.
Sorry, I also did not take part in this project so I cannot give a summary of you about the condition of the project so far it is better to ask the team to get the answers you want

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

They reached %60 of their soft cap which is 1.2/2m $. Working on mvp which will be ready on q1 2019 or march 2019 not really sure. Also, they are contacting with private investors right now. This is what they told so far.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

They reached %60 of their soft cap which is 1.2/2m $. Working on mvp which will be ready on q1 2019 or march 2019 not really sure. Also, they are contacting with private investors right now. This is what they told so far.

Yes, this year is rapidly coming to an end, it would be good to have an update on the situation the mvp is at the moment. Last update in general have been in a while as well.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Yes, this year is rapidly coming to an end, it would be good to have an update on the situation the mvp is at the moment. Last update in general have been in a while as well.

Agreed, an end of year update would go a long way to assuage investor fears.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

Agreed, an end of year update would go a long way to assuage investor fears.

Antipoff lately said, there are no news and therefore they don't write anything here.
I would still welcome an update. There is always something going on that could be talked about.
For example, if they stick to their roadmap and if the mvp will be finished in time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

The website is the first gateway to know more about the project and they have not even updated that.
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: