Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

One thing that I don´t understand is why it seems like they would like to release the token at all exchanges at once.
Wouldn't it be better if they started at a small exchange were a price could be established with a low trading volume instead of a complete massacre if SVD hits all exchanges at once and everyone just want to dump?

Maybe I am to inexperienced. Is it standard to do it that way?

Low volume exchanges are not good choice to get started after having this kind of situation where so many people are already afraid about the future of this token. Listing on small exchange give control to the whales to manipulate the price and grab all tokens at cheap price.
Indeed the more exchanges the token is the more different people will have  access to it to is better to avoid whales.

Will there ever be listing on an exchange.? These guys are just playing with investors money. They don't have a clue on what to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

There is something I find mysterious. Maybe somebody can help me to understand.

Three days ago this was posted on Reddit:

Minting for public sale tokens is done ...

... for everyone who has submitted his KYC, minting mode and wallet in time and hasn't paid via creditcard! In doubt feel free to contact us on Telegram https://t.me/savedroid
We continue now with the bounty tokens ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/8gy040/minting_for_public_sale_tokens_is_done/

Their website shows...

a total supply of: 10,000,000,000 SVD
sold during the crowdsale: 6,000,000,000 SVD

https://ico.savedroid.com/token/

I believed that the ICO sold out and that there were about 35k public Investors. Etherscan shows this today:

Total Supply:   2,997,326,447 SVD
Holders:   19367 addresses

Does that mean  > 50% of the tokens were bought with Credit Card and weren't created because of that yet?

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Only the Presale sold out, but not the main sale. From 6 billions token for sale "only" 4 billions were sold, 2 will be burnt.

I think they will have a harder time getting listed on good exchanges after their marketing campaign.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Only the Presale sold out, but not the main sale. From 6 billions token for sale "only" 4 billions were sold, 2 will be burnt. 

Ah, okay. Thanks! In that case the rest are Credit Card buyers and those who didn't pass the KYC. And Credit Card buyers theoretically could get their money as far as I know. Those who didn't appreciate the PR-Stunt and even more if they were not well informed about the 180 lock up period could try that maybe. Not all of course but I've read that some hoped to get refund.

What I find astonishing is that the Savedroid-Guys seemed to believe it would be reasonable to measure the total value at 100 mln EUR.

I think they will have a harder time getting listed on good exchanges after their marketing campaign.

Some days ago (April 26) I asked tobson2 on the german thread:

And you got the future listing on that certain top5-exchange without having to pay for it? And they don't see a problem with your PR-Stunt so that they cancelled an agreement?

He replied: Both correct.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611692.msg35614895#msg35614895

The question is if he is honest or not. But tomorrow is the AMA and the exchange-question will probably be the number 1 question. One day later they have invited to their barbecue... If the exchange-topic should go wrong the barbecue might turn out as really hot for them. ;-)
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

... for everyone who has submitted his KYC, minting mode and wallet in time and hasn't paid via creditcard! In doubt feel free to contact us on Telegram https://t.me/savedroid

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/8gy040/minting_for_public_sale_tokens_is_done/

Their website shows...

I believed that the ICO sold out and that there were about 35k public Investors. Etherscan shows this today:

Does that mean  > 50% of the tokens were bought with Credit Card and weren't created because of that yet?

I have the same question. 18k of investors can not get their tokens till six months?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Their website shows...

I have the same question. 18k of investors can not get their tokens till six months?

Actually, I don't believe that almost half of the investors paid with credit card. Even if you count some people in who didn't pass KYC it would still be too many cc contributors imo.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Their website shows...

Actually, I don't believe that almost half of the investors paid with credit card. Even if you count some people in who didn't pass KYC it would still be too many cc contributors imo.

Read posts #2960 and #2961... I believed the sale would have sold out, what's not that case, so the number is lower.

Btw, were can I find the ICO-results in numbers, how much they got in which currencies? Their last blogpost was a hype-article on March 9. And these guys demand others to be more transparent.
uefabiggolas

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Looks like this time they really really gone

No exchange

No distribution for bounty

No respons from dev

Only fake telegram admin with full of shit word

Scammmmmmm savedroid
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

Their joke or "trying to raise awareness" was really poor of judgement.

I am an investor and i can't think this is a serious project anymore. What were they thinking?

Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

"I believed that the ICO sold out and that there were about 35k public Investors. Etherscan shows this today:

Total Supply:   2,997,326,447 SVD
Holders:   19367 addresses

Does that mean  > 50% of the tokens were bought with Credit Card and weren't created because of that yet?"

We now that 5M Euro was held in scrutiny from credit cards. Even assuming that they reached the 40M, it is realistic that the bulk of the small buyers payed with cc even though it only represent 1/8 of the total tokens.

That is 50% of the investors but only a small part of the tokens.
olaorompi

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

"I believed that the ICO sold out and that there were about 35k public Investors. Etherscan shows this today:

Total Supply:   2,997,326,447 SVD
Holders:   19367 addresses

Does that mean  > 50% of the tokens were bought with Credit Card and weren't created because of that yet?"

We now that 5M Euro was held in scrutiny from credit cards. Even assuming that they reached the 40M, it is realistic that the bulk of the small buyers payed with cc even though it only represent 1/8 of the total tokens.

that mean that they laying i complete my kyc payment with btc and don't get my token yet and many have same probleme you can check telegram
and the big ^probleme many people get tokens twice and some people got tokens triple
how buy 100k get 200k
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

Some days ago (April 26) I asked tobson2 on the german thread:

And you got the future listing on that certain top5-exchange without having to pay for it? And they don't see a problem with your PR-Stunt so that they cancelled an agreement?

He replied: Both correct.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611692.msg35614895#msg35614895

The question is if he is honest or not. But tomorrow is the AMA and the exchange-question will probably be the number 1 question. One day later they have invited to their barbecue... If the exchange-topic should go wrong the barbecue might turn out as really hot for them. ;-)

I will read up the german topic, thanks for the link (I'm Austrian). I didn't have much faith in the project and only because of the hype I invested a very small amount play money, just to be onboard.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

Their joke or "trying to raise awareness" was really poor of judgement.

I am an investor and i can't think this is a serious project anymore. What were they thinking?

And the worst thing, that they were joking at that moment when not all investors received their tokens... It didn't improve the reputation of the project.

FakeFryMeriver

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

Does that mean  > 50% of the tokens were bought with Credit Card and weren't created because of that yet?"

that mean that they laying i complete my kyc payment with btc and don't get my token yet and many have same probleme you can check telegram
and the big ^probleme many people get tokens twice and some people got tokens triple
how buy 100k get 200k

This project allready failed, even the Simple task to distribute token they dont know how to do it, so how can they run this project in the future, all of them just a bunch of newbie in crypto, the best way is they cancel the project and refund investor money
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

We can ask our questions about bounty and exchange listing today. This project is slowing down, a lot of talks and promises from developers, and nothing valuable have not been done yet. They should work harder, because competitors aren`t sleeping.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 01:08:08 PM by tempus

An interesting Interview with Yassir Hankir was published today - unfortunately only in german:

„Müssen uns dafür aufrichtig entschuldigen“ – So erklärt der Savedroid-Gründer seine missglückte PR-Aktion

Headline in english:

"We have to genuinely apologize" - This is how the Savedroid-Founder explains his failed PR-Stunt

I'll not translate everything but point on some interesting things he said during that Interview:

At one point he is asked why they've done an ICO. His answer is this - german original:

"Wir haben kurz vor dem ICO 1,5 Millionen Euro Eigenkapital von Investoren eingesammelt. Insgesamt haben wir nun 3,5 Millionen Euro Eigenkapital bekommen. Mit dem ICO konnten wir gleichzeitig eine neue Nutzergruppe auf uns aufmerksam machen, schließlich wollen wir mit dem Kapital eine Plattform zum Sparen in Kryptowährungen aufbauen. Die Zielgruppe ist eine ganz andere. Aktuell haben wir etwa gleich viele weibliche und männliche Kunden, die zwischen 18 bis 40 Jahre alt sind, sehr konsumfixiert sind und sehr schlecht mit Finanzen umgehen können. Die Mitglieder der Krypto-Szene sind älter, sehr technologieaffin und zu 95 Prozent männlich."

In english: He explains that they've collected 1.5 mln EUR before the ICO selling real shares and that they got 3.5 mln EUR in summary. The interesting part is:

"Due to the ICO we were able to get the attention of a new user/target group, since we want to develop a money-savings-platform in Crypto. The (this) target group is very different (...)"

Why I point on this is: Actually he says that the ICO itself was about marketing/PR, to get attention in the Crypto space and more users for the App under the line. It's not what I'm critical about per se. But good projects always try to create win-win-situations. To do that it's about the whole context and exactly that is totally distorted when it's about Savedroid:

Purpose of the token:

Utility tokens were invented by decentralized networks and have two or even three purposes: 1. Financial incentive to secure a decentralized network (mining for example). 2. Payment for services / Fees 3. Sometimes Utility tokens are also government tokens

SVD is about two: Payment for services / Fees. But:

1) That would not just be possible but much easier to do without the token at all, just to collect fees in whatever Currency they may offer in future.

2) He says that they want to develop a savings-App for Crypto. The offered service would be about helping Users to put money aside using algorithms that initiate automated transactions which follow some fancy rules - like whenever Trump pushes something out on Twitter, money is transferred from User-Address 1 to Adress 2 (savings-address). The problem with that is: It's a total contradiction in itself because each transaction costs fees. If somebody wants to put money aside he does exactly that, but he doesn't pay for unnecessary transactions that cost money having less money as result. How does it help anybody to save money if the whole business idea is about tricking the mind into tiny transaction that cost a lot of money under the line?

3) To do that Savedroid needs control about the used addresses. It's not possible to make automated transactions (or any transaction) from an address without having the private keys. That means: A user additionally pays to keep the money he wants to put aside in an online environment (unsecure) and to give up control about his private keys ---> money (unsecure!!!). Result: Savedroid-Users would pay for having less control and weaker security.

4) Economics of the ICO: They've believed it would be good to have a total supply of 10 bn tokens at a price of 0.01 EUR each. That makes obvious what they believe or want to make others to believe how valuable their economical system is or will be: 100 million EUR = 129 million Dollar. They wanted to sell 6 bn tokens but sold less while the exact numbers are nowhere to find. At least I didn't find them. But it's said they got about $50 mln. That is insane in itself. There are much better projects who not just didn't get that much money but didn't even ask for so much money because they know they don't need it. ICO's with experienced teams can be very attractive because they simply act honest and rational, also and especially when it's about the economics. That gives room once a token hits the exchange. But Savedroid took all the money they could get, leaving not much or even no room but a lot of potential that this could really sink like a stone. Experienced Guys would have stepped back only seeing the economical design.  

Marketing

Considered the context above (and sure: nobody needs to agree with my view on it) Savedroid has showed real commitment only in two aspects:

1) Creating a buzz, using everything for marketing
2) selling as much of their token to a ridiculous high price

Yassir now apologizes but in my opinion that is more in regards to the german Fintech-Community. If it was about their Crypto-Investors this apology can not be considered as honest, because otherwise he would have agreed to refund those who want get out. It's not possible to honestly admit "I have done something wrong" while saying "No, actually I don't want to repair the situation for those who are likely pay the bill".

And actually that's not just a mistake others are likely to suffer from. It's also not good for the project itself to start with such a high token valuation. They wouldn't ever need so much money to start. Software Development is not about building tons of infrastructure. They undermine their own credibility with that as well. Even without the PR-disaster Savedroid has to be seen as a hype-project without any interesting fundamentals. I personally see no potential at all because there are contradictions on all important aspects.

Plus: They've pushed themselves into a very bad position. Yes, they are millionairs now but that comes along with a lot of pressure. I consider it as a safe bet that no one of the team is happier now than he/she was before they've pulled of this ICO and especially their PR-Stunt. They will earn pressure each and every day and that will cut between them and their own Community while there is only one connecting aspect: The lack of experience. Team and their Investors seem to have that in common.

And just btw: Those who bought with Credit Card are the ones who are really fucked in this game.

Reason number 1: They have to wait 180 days after the payment was made until they will be able just to move their tokens
Reason number 2: Once they can it will be about significant supply flooding the markets and others will anticipate that. Just imagine you hold SVD and you know: "In three days first Credit Card buyers will be able to move and therefore to sell their tokens". What would you do? More supply flooding the market means pressure on the price and because ppl will anticipate that, the price is likely to tank some time before.

Another interesting point of the Interview:

The Interviewer calculates:

"You speak of 200,000 App-Downloads but you don't give numbers about actual Users. Marketing-Experts expect that only 20% really use an App after downloading it. Therefore you would only have 40,000 Users. (...)"

The interesting part is: Yassier doesn't reject that. He answers that it typically needs some time to get new users and more attention and so on. And yeah, that's probably true. But what he can't say there is, that it's also about trust. And besides everything else which I personally totally dislike: They've targeted trust with their PR-Kamikaze.

Plus: Their business model didn't work that well with Fiat until now while that actually makes much more sense, because it's not that much about security like in Crypto and it wasn't about high fees yet (or any fees).

What he says about exchanges:

"At the moment we're coordinating the trading-start of our token so that it will start at the same day on all exchanges. It should start in a few weeks."

Original: "Im Moment koordinieren wir den Handelsstart unserer Token, sodass dieser für alle Krypto-Börsen auf den gleichen Tag fällt. In wenigen Wochen soll es so weit sein."

If that quote is correct it doesn't seem to be about hitting exchanges "end of april or early may" anymore, but about weeks.

If so, the question would be why...?  My guess is: Exchanges backed off after their PR-Stunt, but of course, I can't know that for sure.

What he speaks else about is that they will put some effort in becoming better... also regarding communication etc. To read the whole interview in english Google Translator might be helfpul.

I don't even want to blame Savedroid for everything because in my opinion everybody should show some self-responsibility and think about projects and potential Investments. What I'm really eager to see is the due-diligence-list Savedroid has promised to put out, to help people to invest in a rational way. Because they'll find themselves in another paradox:

If that due-diligence-list should be high quality, it would have ruled out their own project. It will have to be superficial not to do that.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

still waiting for how much SVD I got from my bounty stake
no information at all

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

how buy 100k get 200k

I hear about this issue for this time some lucky investors got double or triple amount for their investment. If this could be true than how team will resolve this issue this is really strange. But distribution method is also very confusing and people don't when they will get their tokens.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

if you have any questions for CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir about the savedroid ICO, Make sure you're here https://www.facebook.com/savedroid/videos/654308281576356/ LIVE NOW! and you wil get answer
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

If today not release exact date for exchange me and friend will ask refund at bbq party, if no refund we will make riot at the party

That party could easily end up becoming one of the most interesting events in crypto right now...
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: