Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Admin said at telegram yassin will anounce about listing today or tomorrow, lets wait what he will say about exchange

Fake

Agreed with you there is more high chance we won't hear any good news from the team. They are working seriously to help this project to get recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Cointelegraph mentioned Savedroid like a big scam. Now developers must be afraid. No development here, no exchanges, nothing. I think they will be arrested soon.

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

It's a quote from a study:

Although ~1/10th of all ICO fundraising went to Identified Scams, the vast majority of the $1.3B was from just
three projects, which were all relatively old school frauds by no means unique to ICOs (Pincoin ($660M),
Arisebank ($600M), and Savedroid (~$50M). These projects each did raise those amounts we believe but are
subject to extensive regulatory action. In particular, Arisebank was brought to a halt on January 25, 2018 by an the
SEC obtaining an emergency temporary restraining order, asset freeze, and other expedited relief to halt the ICO3 and is subject to extensive ongoing proceedings with the SEC. Savedroid, a Frankfurt, Germany based ICO, as of April was said to be subject to a preliminary investigation by the public prosecutor in Frankfurt4.

https://research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d28giW28tf6G7T_Wr77aU0gDgFQ

In April it made headlines that German prosecutors would look into it. That is what the study refers to - it's another aftereffect on their PR-Stunt.

So what does it mean guys? Does savedroid is already officially confirmed 50 million scam? ... by the way I remember pincoin, it was not too much time ago, but I didn't know that they collected so much money, it is really terrible ...
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

Cointelegraph mentioned Savedroid like a big scam. Now developers must be afraid. No development here, no exchanges, nothing. I think they will be arrested soon.

According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

Although ~1/10th of all ICO fundraising went to Identified Scams, the vast majority of the $1.3B was from just
three projects, which were all relatively old school frauds by no means unique to ICOs (Pincoin ($660M),
Arisebank ($600M), and Savedroid (~$50M). These projects each did raise those amounts we believe but are
subject to extensive regulatory action. In particular, Arisebank was brought to a halt on January 25, 2018 by an the
SEC obtaining an emergency temporary restraining order, asset freeze, and other expedited relief to halt the ICO3 and is subject to extensive ongoing proceedings with the SEC. Savedroid, a Frankfurt, Germany based ICO, as of April was said to be subject to a preliminary investigation by the public prosecutor in Frankfurt4.

In April it made headlines that German prosecutors would look into it. That is what the study refers to - it's another aftereffect on their PR-Stunt.

So what does it mean guys? Does savedroid is already officially confirmed 50 million scam? ... by the way I remember pincoin, it was not too much time ago, but I didn't know that they collected so much money, it is really terrible ...

No, they are no scammers. But they've made several bad decisions, especially the PR-Stunt was terrible and the above is a result.

Problem really is that they've damaged trust how I've never seen it before in a project that is no scam. Will be very hard to heal...
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

No, they are no scammers. But they've made several bad decisions, especially the PR-Stunt was terrible and the above is a result.

Problem really is that they've damaged trust how I've never seen it before in a project that is no scam. Will be very hard to heal...

Exactly they are making bad decision one after one and not trying to learn any lesson from their stupidity. Even this project is not scam but dev have been lost their credibility and people are not trusting on this project anymore. This is very long process to heal this but nobody knows when it will head towards this.
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Message from their funny channel :

🔥🔥🔥 IMPORTANT SVD NEWS UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥
▶️ OFFICIAL STATEMENT TO SATIS GROUP STUDY: The savedroid ICO is legit. We have requested Satis Group to correct their wrong research asap. We do consider legal action against such libel causing FUD in and reputation loss of the savedroid ecosystem.‼️

▶️ SVD LISTING DATE: As announced in our last AMA session on June 29th 2018, we have talked to several bigger and smaller SVD token buyers on different channels to aggregate the sentiment towards the SVD exchange listing against the background of the currently challenging crypto market environment. We do understand that most SVD token buyers will be happy to have the token listed in a more stable market situation, which is believed to be achieved around a BTC price range of app. 6,850 USD to 7,000 USD. Therefore, we are now preparing the SVD listing so that we are ready once the crypto market achieves this kind of price stabilization. We will then list SVD at the announced exchanges, whereas the TOP5 exchange until now cannot yet be confirmed to be ready for listing at this specific listing date. So, we will go ahead with the SVD listing to deliver on our community’s expectation to get SVD live for trading once the crypto market environment has stabilized as this promises the best price development for the SVD token and hence, the best value for all token buyers. 📈🚀

▶️ NEXT FACEBOOK LIVE AMA SESSIONS: English, Thursday 19th July 2018 at 5pm CEST & Deutsch, Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018 um 19.00 Uhr. 📢✅

▶️ NEXT SVD COMMUNITY EVENT: The savedroid Meetup, August 15th 2018 – An exciting event offering you a close look behind the scenes of savedroid. Learn more about our strategy and AI, the savedroid crypto saving app, and the people behind SVD. You will be able to visit us at our offices or join us online vis live streaming. We are looking forward to meeting you all! 🌭🍻💚

And  another one Smiley))))))))))

PLEASE help us fight the Fake News of Satis Group —> PLEASE retweet:

🔥IMPORTANT #SVD #NEWS🔥
▶️OFFICIAL STATEMENT to @TheSatisGroup #study: The #savedroidICO is legit. We've requested #SatisGroup to correct their wrong research asap. We consider legal action against such libel causing #FUD & reputation loss of #savedroid ecosystem‼️#FakeNews

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/1019267474573938688

Come on and fight with me.  There is no top 5.  SVD price will be  under  ICO price in Hitcbtc, Tidex,.....

ICO finished  4-5 months ago and still there is no top 5. You do not want to spend any cent for listing.

You must pay to binance, huobi , etc  Then SVD price will grow  10x

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:30 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 05:57:50 AM by tempus

Message from their funny channel :

🔥🔥🔥 IMPORTANT SVD NEWS UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥
▶️ OFFICIAL STATEMENT TO SATIS GROUP STUDY: The savedroid ICO is legit. We have requested Satis Group to correct their wrong research asap. We do consider legal action against such libel causing FUD in and reputation loss of the savedroid ecosystem.‼️

▶️ SVD LISTING DATE: As announced in our last AMA session on June 29th 2018, we have talked to several bigger and smaller SVD token buyers on different channels to aggregate the sentiment towards the SVD exchange listing against the background of the currently challenging crypto market environment. We do understand that most SVD token buyers will be happy to have the token listed in a more stable market situation, which is believed to be achieved around a BTC price range of app. 6,850 USD to 7,000 USD. Therefore, we are now preparing the SVD listing so that we are ready once the crypto market achieves this kind of price stabilization. We will then list SVD at the announced exchanges, whereas the TOP5 exchange until now cannot yet be confirmed to be ready for listing at this specific listing date. So, we will go ahead with the SVD listing to deliver on our community’s expectation to get SVD live for trading once the crypto market environment has stabilized as this promises the best price development for the SVD token and hence, the best value for all token buyers. 📈🚀

▶️ NEXT FACEBOOK LIVE AMA SESSIONS: English, Thursday 19th July 2018 at 5pm CEST & Deutsch, Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2018 um 19.00 Uhr. 📢✅

▶️ NEXT SVD COMMUNITY EVENT: The savedroid Meetup, August 15th 2018 – An exciting event offering you a close look behind the scenes of savedroid. Learn more about our strategy and AI, the savedroid crypto saving app, and the people behind SVD. You will be able to visit us at our offices or join us online vis live streaming. We are looking forward to meeting you all! 🌭🍻💚

And  another one Smiley))))))))))

PLEASE help us fight the Fake News of Satis Group —> PLEASE retweet:

🔥IMPORTANT #SVD #NEWS🔥
▶️OFFICIAL STATEMENT to @TheSatisGroup #study: The #savedroidICO is legit. We've requested #SatisGroup to correct their wrong research asap. We consider legal action against such libel causing #FUD & reputation loss of #savedroid ecosystem‼️#FakeNews

(...)

Oh boy... they are so bad in communication. The Tweet.... nothing wrong to say "we are no scam". But damn, it's so unbelievable stupid to come up with "We consider legal action against such libel causing FUD in and reputation loss of the savedroid ecosystem.".

Hey Savedroid-Masterminds. Some questions for you:

- Who put the "and it's gone pic" on your website?  
- Who pushed the "Thanks guys! Over and out ... #savedroidICO" - Tweet?
- Who wanted to "get users angry"?  
- Who rejected all questions of Investors for refund after your smart PR-Action?
- Who said the Top5 is securedin March to push the ICO?
- Who says "whereas the TOP5 exchange until now cannot yet be confirmed to be ready for listing at this specific listing date." now?  
- Who still holds own Investors in depression while already pumping another ICO?

And now you want threaten those with "legal action" who believed your shitshow? Google Savedroid - wouldn't it make sense also to sue Google because they still deliver the Scam-headlines that you wanted?

Damn, sue yourself first and instead of considering legal action against others, consider to refund those who ask for that since months and feel depressed already...

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Reply of Satis Group on Twitter:

1/5 Following the release of Satis Group's recent research https://bit.ly/2zznQOf  @savedroidAG has reached out to us and Twitter make some substantial and baseless allegations.

2/5 For those unfamiliar with the @savedroidAG drama on April 18, 2018 the company was involved in an elaborate scheme in which it pretended to commit an "exit scam"- running off with $50M in investor funds and resulting in a police investigation

3/5 Our research team wrestled with the question of whether a scam-of-a-scam is a scam and given it was on the scamlists at the time we pulled the data, did ultimately include @savedroidAG in the data.

4/5 Given that @savedroidAG does seem to be an ongoing project, we will change its categorization in future releases but we would note that four months after the Savedroid ICO it is still not trading and would at this point be approaching Failed or Gone Dead status.

5/5 This is an important reminder that the digital asset space is still in its infancy and trust and responsible behavior are crucial to its continued growth. It also plays to the old professional adage, which Mr. Hankir still hasn't learned: Don't be an idiot.

https://twitter.com/thesatisgroup/status/1019304810518990848

annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Fake News thats rich coming from this crap Team
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I wonder if the SVD token will appear on at least one exchange this month, not to mention five?Participated in the ICO project, more than six months only negative reviews about the project.It will be very difficult to return investor confidence.Only heard promises.
droide

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/savedroid_ico/comments/8z23v2/i_feel_depressed/

submitted 2 hours ago by Clutchmeister88

I feel really depressed the last weeks, because i put so much of my hard earned money into this project and the Savedroid team keeps fucking me up with their made up excuses why they cannot list the token on an exchange. Even if this gets listed one day, the price will tank 90% right away and my money is gone.

More and more people get angry and people who didn´t invest into this crap make fun of the investors.

I am so sad and every time i open twitter if have to look at the grin face of Yassin Hankir talking about some crap that nobody wants to hear just to buy more time. For me the couple thousand dollars i invested was a life changing amount of money, but this guy has made 60 Million bucks and he never has to work again in his life. His grin on his picture is a slap in the face of hard working people who actually do something for their money.

What is worse than losing my own money is the fact that i told family members to invest into this. And they told their friends to invest. Everything is coming back to me and people hate me for shilling this to them. Savedroid destroyed relationships.

Prediction: That post will get a lot of upvotes. There must be thousands who feel the same.

Yes : thousands
incetivepro

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

Some comments from their FB page:

Manuel Schröder: Do you believe it's a good idea to say on Twitter "We consider legal action against such libel causing #FUD & reputation loss of #savedroid ecosystem" because the SatisGroup believed YOUR FUD-campaign? Wasn't it you who pushed out "Fakenews" that caused Fear, uncertainty and doubt and a loss of reputation? If you believe to have the right to sue the SatisGroup, shouldn't your Investors at least have the right to get a refund?

Raj Kumar C: BTC crossed 7400$ .... could you please list exchange now.

Turyahabwe:
Dickson When will Saveroid be listed???

Tolga Kiran:
Tolga KiranAgain and again live broadcast, for what? It's best to list the coin on an exchange.

Cliff Wong: They have such a thick skin knowing that so many negative comments and they still pretend that the communities likes them! How sad is that??

Nii Laryea: When will u list svd and how is the cost of one after listing

Andreas Pielmeier: Look yassin, look all the comments. U FAILED. SAVEDROID FAILED. U are just few poor liars. Law will handle it one day.

Cliff Wong: This project is a death coin walking!!

Elkasmi Ahmed: It is really a big failure this project, it is necessary to see the returns on Facebook, Tweeter or Telegram !!! once the token will be put on the market the price will be 0.0001 € here it will lose 1000 times the starting value

Zedenk Gargamel :ITS time to list madafaka

Sophia Manzoor:
 Sad

Rahul Sap: Guys they will keep fooling us like this only..n will not list the coin till tr app is ready and live..bec if they list now ..we all will dump this nonsense coin..n they know it very well..secondly any top 5 exchange will charge hefty amount to list this coin..n after tr drama..just forget about top 5 exchange..just need my money back from this idiots..

Patar Stafar: The project is going to fail so bad... Investors will be happy if they get a 10th of their investment back.. Actually they should get sued for their bullshit.. And people should get their money back

Emmanuel Chibugo: Why are you guys so wicked and heartless? U used top5 exchange as marketing strategy to sell ur ico. As if that wasn't enough u asked they community if the want to go to the already agreed exchange which is bancor, hitbtc, idex and tidex or wait for 6 weeks for top5 because the have changed their listing process. But this is over 7 weeks since the"wait for top5" exchange won still no good news. Now u guys are telling us u will go ahead and list on the 4 provided exchange which have no volume. U did a failed pr stunt the community forgave u, u lied over and over the forgave u but u can't pay this investors back with good exchange with volume. U got $50m but can't pay for good exchange. Hitbtc is facing a lawsuit, bancor was hacked few weeks ago. Idex have only $2m trading volume tidex very low. Ur plan was never pure for ur investors. SVD will never hit 0.01$ in this exchanges, no coin survived hitbtc in the last few months now they all dropped - 50% below the ico price. Savedroid have too much bad review all over Google which will definitely scare buyers. So we should go ahead and accept our fate and endure the lost of our money. Good luck Yassin but u will surely pay for all this.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

(...)

(...)

It doesn't walk - it's locked! ;-)

Will be interesting to see if he replies on it all. Not much if any positivity left how it seems...

But, I expect that they'll announce listing today and that trading might start soon, but without Top5. Next shitshow would start if it goes down like a stone what also can be expected.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Just checked comments on FB and replies on their Tweet... Seems to be near to 100% negative sentiment now:

incetivepro

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

(...)

(...)

......, but without Top5. Next shitshow would start if it goes down like a stone what also can be expected.

Exactly. But they do not care about us(investors). They got 50 millions and they are happy. No need to spend any cent.  They do not need any job for rest of life.
Hankir can unlock token today and really go to egypt.

SVD will dump hard in hitbtc.
Other exchanges are super shit-exchange (Idex, Tidex, Bancor,.... )  They do not have any volume ...

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Just checked comments on FB and replies on their Tweet... Seems to be near to 100% negative sentiment now:

The team is responsible for this worse situation we see nothing on development side even they didn't make any progress to keep their promise to make it list on any big exchange. Actually they get started with very wrong publicity campaign and it made the panic all investors and till now they are not understanding what to do to make it fix.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
incetivepro

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

The team is responsible for this worse situation we see nothing on development side even they didn't make any progress to keep their promise to make it list on any big exchange. Actually they get started with very wrong publicity campaign and it made the panic all investors and till now they are not understanding what to do to make it fix.

They do not need to understand.  It's too simple. Pay to binance/okex/huobi/...  and get listed and investors will be happy.
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Ok

Now they delay ........ Again the exchange

Some admin says few days , but they delay till August 10

After august will be another delay ...........Again

What a shit promise from this shitdroid

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
behaberendah

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

Ok

Now they delay ........ Again the exchange

Some admin says few days , but they delay till August 10

After august will be another delay ...........Again

What a shit promise from this shitdroid

Just wasting your time waiting for this scam project, sure after 10 aug will delay again, they just playing all investor until all tired and they gone
droide

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Some comments from their FB page:

Manuel Schröder: Do you believe it's a good idea to say on Twitter "We consider legal action against such libel causing #FUD & reputation loss of #savedroid ecosystem" because the SatisGroup believed YOUR FUD-campaign? Wasn't it you who pushed out "Fakenews" that caused Fear, uncertainty and doubt and a loss of reputation? If you believe to have the right to sue the SatisGroup, shouldn't your Investors at least have the right to get a refund?

Raj Kumar C: BTC crossed 7400$ .... could you please list exchange now.

Turyahabwe:
Dickson When will Saveroid be listed???

Tolga Kiran:
Tolga KiranAgain and again live broadcast, for what? It's best to list the coin on an exchange.

Cliff Wong: They have such a thick skin knowing that so many negative comments and they still pretend that the communities likes them! How sad is that??

Nii Laryea: When will u list svd and how is the cost of one after listing

Andreas Pielmeier: Look yassin, look all the comments. U FAILED. SAVEDROID FAILED. U are just few poor liars. Law will handle it one day.

Elkasmi Ahmed: It is really a big failure this project, it is necessary to see the returns on Facebook, Tweeter or Telegram !!! once the token will be put on the market the price will be 0.0001 € here it will lose 1000 times the starting value

Zedenk Gargamel :ITS time to list madafaka

Sophia Manzoor:
 Sad

Rahul Sap: Guys they will keep fooling us like this only..n will not list the coin till tr app is ready and live..bec if they list now ..we all will dump this nonsense coin..n they know it very well..secondly any top 5 exchange will charge hefty amount to list this coin..n after tr drama..just forget about top 5 exchange..just need my money back from this idiots..

Patar Stafar: The project is going to fail so bad... Investors will be happy if they get a 10th of their investment back.. Actually they should get sued for their bullshit.. And people should get their money back

Emmanuel Chibugo: Why are you guys so wicked and heartless? U used top5 exchange as marketing strategy to sell ur ico. As if that wasn't enough u asked they community if the want to go to the already agreed exchange which is bancor, hitbtc, idex and tidex or wait for 6 weeks for top5 because the have changed their listing process. But this is over 7 weeks since the"wait for top5" exchange won still no good news. Now u guys are telling us u will go ahead and list on the 4 provided exchange which have no volume. U did a failed pr stunt the community forgave u, u lied over and over the forgave u but u can't pay this investors back with good exchange with volume. U got $50m but can't pay for good exchange. Hitbtc is facing a lawsuit, bancor was hacked few weeks ago. Idex have only $2m trading volume tidex very low. Ur plan was never pure for ur investors. SVD will never hit 0.01$ in this exchanges, no coin survived hitbtc in the last few months now they all dropped - 50% below the ico price. Savedroid have too much bad review all over Google which will definitely scare buyers. So we should go ahead and accept our fate and endure the lost of our money. Good luck Yassin but u will surely pay for all this.

I think the answer needs only two sentences:

The whole Savedroid Team are time bandits, they say a lot because a day is Long

Every day they change what they say when it sounds better than that they told before, only to Keep People calm,
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

After 3 months same news over and over again, not listed on exchange, can you return back my money SVD we want refund. I'm really frustrated
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: