Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55364 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

This is going to make the situation more worse since the market was opened in the middle of new phase of bearish sentiment. I am afraid we are going to see more lower prices if the trend continues few more days. Social media is full of this kind of material where people are trying to recover whatever they can at losses.
This decline was actually caused by bounty hunters who wanted to sell SVD immediately because they had been waiting for the market for a long time. and when it is opened there will be panic that makes them sell the token

A majority of Bounty Hunters probably sold, but I watched the transactions to...

IDEX:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3?a=0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208

Cobinhood:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3?a=0x8958618332df62af93053cb9c535e26462c959b0

...the last days, especially right after listing. There have been a lot of big transactions as well.

But, that's not the big problem. The problem is a lack of interest of buyers. The buysides are very thin on all exchanges, especially on HitBTC. What I believe is likely to happen: That volume dries up and whenever a bigger guy wants or needs to sell, he has to do it over time, what brings a lot of pressure on the price for a longer time.

Is there any kind of special sign with transaction from bounty hunters addresses I didn't recognize any of them from the transactions pool. But that is reality the team implement the token lock function that is big sign of worry and that is not the professional way to handle this.

I don't think that it's possible to recognize Bounty-Hunter-Transactions. I only looked at the seize because I wanted to know if bigger Investors refuse to sell or not. But there were several big transactions that can not be from Bounty Hunters.

My view on the market situation is this:

1. Those who believe that big guys don't sell are not right. It may depend on definition of how much it needs to be considered as "SVD-whale" of course, but several who have invested > $10k in the ICO transacted to an exchange (and go home with 1.5/10th of their Investment)

2. More important: Nonetheless the price has dropped with low volume, low liquidity and while there is just a percentage in circulation yet, the circulating supply will increase what will be "inflation for the market". Credit Card Users for example but also the more SVD become unrestricted over time.

3. HitBTC is not helpful, probably even the opposite. Only about 8 ETH (ca. $2300) on the buyside of the ETH-pair and only 0.39 BTC (ca. $2450) on the BTC-pair.

4. High probability that the volume may dry up nearly completely. Right now it's at about $62.511 USD for the last 24 hours) on all exchanges in summary.

5. Many believe SVD is cheap now. But truth is: It was so unbelievable overvalued during the ICO that it distorts the view on a more realistic value. That's not only true for Savedroid of course but also for many many other projects. The total value (calculated with 7 bn SVD) would be at about $11.7 million and that is still a lot. It's not circulating yet, but even if only about $3 million or whatever it might be, are circulating and ready to be sent to the exchanges, it might lead the price to drop further at low volume. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

This is going to make the situation more worse since the market was opened in the middle of new phase of bearish sentiment. I am afraid we are going to see more lower prices if the trend continues few more days. Social media is full of this kind of material where people are trying to recover whatever they can at losses.
This decline was actually caused by bounty hunters who wanted to sell SVD immediately because they had been waiting for the market for a long time. and when it is opened there will be panic that makes them sell the token

A majority of Bounty Hunters probably sold, but I watched the transactions to...

IDEX:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3?a=0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208

Cobinhood:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbdeb4b83251fb146687fa19d1c660f99411eefe3?a=0x8958618332df62af93053cb9c535e26462c959b0

...the last days, especially right after listing. There have been a lot of big transactions as well.

But, that's not the big problem. The problem is a lack of interest of buyers. The buysides are very thin on all exchanges, especially on HitBTC. What I believe is likely to happen: That volume dries up and whenever a bigger guy wants or needs to sell, he has to do it over time, what brings a lot of pressure on the price for a longer time.

Is there any kind of special sign with transaction from bounty hunters addresses I didn't recognize any of them from the transactions pool. But that is reality the team implement the token lock function that is big sign of worry and that is not the professional way to handle this.

I don't think that it's possible to recognize Bounty-Hunter-Transactions. I only looked at the seize because I wanted to know if bigger Investors refuse to sell or not. But there were several big transactions that can not be from Bounty Hunters.

Actually the bounty hunter spreadsheet is still publicly available with their account address. So, it would be possible if someone wants to invest the time.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Btw: Does somebody know if it's possible for all ERC20-projects to arbitrarily unlock and lock their smart contract whenever they like?
For all which have implemented the Pausable OpenZeppelin template, which can be also seen in our github repo.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Hitbtc allready reject this fucking scamdroid token
Because they cheating unlocked before schedule

So hitbtc wont list this shit, good job tobson idiot , because of you hitbtc declined SVD
Why so silent lately, out of new personal insulting words?

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Price is very cheap right now, it's  $0.001626 USD  which is very low compared to the ICO price.
Will it recover, I believe it will, once the market will go up, people will buy again, what happen to the promise that will be selling not lower than $0.10?
LOL, I like the people in telegram, they are very optimistic but some has really dump without thinking the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
incetivepro

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

In simplest word it can be explained this way they are doing everything except listing on promised exchanges. That is the reason things which are interesting by their point of view and for project as well, are not getting the appreciation by holders. They need to satisfy their investors by fulfilling the promises to bring pace in the development and support. They need to build the bridge to bring the supporters on the same page.

Just think, what will be the price for the SVD token if they go to the exchange now? We all perfectly understand that this will be the end for the coin. Therefore, it seems to me that we will not see the exchanges for a very long time. And if you have not yet noticed, the SVD team generally does not care about investors.

5 ~ 10 satoshi

on: July 04, 2018, 02:37:35 PM   =>  5 ~ 10 satoshi
Sit and watch
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Interview of savedroid CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir with the leading German financial newspaper Handelsblatt

https://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/banken-versicherungen/digitalwaehrung-sparen-mit-der-krypto-app-savedroid-wagt-in-deutschland-den-vorstoss/22914892.html

Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

SVD is NOW live Bancor:

SVD/BNT:  https://www.bancor.network/communities/5ab8b3f7f83f8400016229c3/about

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Thanks, just wanted to post this Smiley

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Interesting/not smart pump attempt today!

NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

I am so happy that i sold my stack directly after or before markets were open. So have the same outcome like i paid for.
This team has just no experience in Crypto. 20+ Advisor and still no idea what they do.

- create hype to make way more money than they needed
- fake exit scam
- Top 5 Exchange cancels listing for that
- double and triple minting tokens to lots of buyer
- 6 Month waiting for Exchange Listing on a lower market than directly after ICO
- Make a vote. Top 3 Coin holder have 45 % of coins. They said HODL and no chance for all other buyers to vote over 50% with that
- Stupid Hodl Airdrop Cheesy
- Failed listing start AFTER 6 MONTH of preparation.
- Unlocking too fast, some people bought high and lost money instant
- No Updates on twitter for days
- LIES LIES LIES

Just can say, this company has no idea what they do. They earned 40 Mio !!!!! DO something for that. Haven't seen nothing professional till now. A office in a Car house. wow and even the livestream wont work fine.
Just buy any other Top 100 Coin and u will make more money.
Dont think that team can survive in this marked. They will create their app a few month an when no one remembers for them, they take the rest of money and leave.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

- Make a vote. Top 3 Coin holder have 45 % of coins. They said HODL and no chance for all other buyers to vote over 50% with that
The Top 3 coins (hold by savedroid, as these are vesting contracts) didn't vote.

- No Updates on twitter for days
Yes we only post valuable information, not trying to spam our users Smiley

- LIES LIES LIES
where?

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

I will appreciate the official presence in this topic now they are active and communicating the people. This will clear the doubts and shadows on the future of this project. We need this kind of communication in future too because it attract the investors to invest in it and keep pushing this towards brighter future.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Everywhere....
To begin with, this is not the top 5 exchanges that you promised to all
Decentralized exchanges did not need you at all to list your token. And you know this very well, that's why you blocked the token for half a year.
And also a strange vote ....

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Maslate

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Everywhere....
Decentralized exchanges did not need you at all to list your token. And you know this very well, that's why you blocked the token for half a year.

It's really the expectation of the people to see the top 5 exchanges, for now I think it's not possible if the team will not pay a huge listing fee.
But, this did not happen that is why the price has dump significantly, but of course we are fee to dump and transfer to another project.
If top 5 exchanges will not happen soon, then hopefully it will come in the near future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Everywhere....

Actually the Top 5 Exchange is still to come and we're talking with them about a possible launching date. As we've just learned with HitBTC that's nothing that should be pushed/rushed too much. Wink

incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

In simplest word it can be explained this way they are doing everything except listing on promised exchanges. That is the reason things which are interesting by their point of view and for project as well, are not getting the appreciation by holders. They need to satisfy their investors by fulfilling the promises to bring pace in the development and support. They need to build the bridge to bring the supporters on the same page.

Just think, what will be the price for the SVD token if they go to the exchange now? We all perfectly understand that this will be the end for the coin. Therefore, it seems to me that we will not see the exchanges for a very long time. And if you have not yet noticed, the SVD team generally does not care about investors.

5 ~ 10 satoshi

on: July 04, 2018, 02:37:35 PM   =>  5 ~ 10 satoshi
Sit and watch

Now  23 Sat

Dev team must do something and list SVD to top 5 as soon as possible. 6 months waiting and lost 80% of investment
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
Merited by BitcoinArsenal (1)

The best and probably most unequivocally feedback the team gets is the market itself - not necessarily only the current price but maybe even more the whole orderbook-dynamic.

Example: IDEX - by far the leading exchange for SVD by volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/savedroid/#markets

This is how the orderbook looks like:

The buyside is pretty thin but that's not even the point. The sell side clearly shows how many want out.

Market Depth:

Means: They don't even want high prices. They just don't see enough liquidity on the buyside, so they (have to) open orders on the sell-side. Exactly that has a huge downside, because it has an indirect effect on Traders. It's deterrent...

Who still may believe that only smaller guys want to sell: Here is a single > 35 Million SVD transaction to IDEX about 1 hour ago:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5808f37697e4e307bb0ad25709f6529d4d69832c5c1d9e17710c88cb14e6c78a

Not sure what the guy believes how he ever could sell that much. Theoretically it would be possible but at the moment I doubt he will sell. Considered he bought that at ICO-price (probably he got some discount or whatever) his SVD were worth > 350k EUR.

Right now, and if such a huge order would be bought: About 44k EUR

Again, I don't believe he will sell. Actually I don't even understand that move to send it to IDEX. Makes little sense because if he would want to sell he should be more subtle, send it to IDEX in portions and also sell it that way.
Maslate

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

The best and probably most unequivocally feedback the team gets is the market itself - not necessarily only the current price but maybe even more the whole orderbook-dynamic.

Example: IDEX - by far the leading exchange for SVD by volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/savedroid/#markets

The buyside is pretty thin but that's not even the point. The sell side clearly shows how many want out.

Market Depth:

Means: They don't even want high prices. They just don't see enough liquidity on the buyside, so they (have to) open orders on the sell-side. Exactly that has a huge downside, because it has an indirect effect on Traders. It's deterrent...

Who still may believe that only smaller guys want to sell: Here is a single > 35 Million SVD transaction to IDEX about 1 hour ago:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5808f37697e4e307bb0ad25709f6529d4d69832c5c1d9e17710c88cb14e6c78a

Not sure what the guy believes how he ever could sell that much. Theoretically it would be possible but at the moment I doubt he will sell. Considered he bought that at ICO-price (probably he got some discount or whatever) his SVD were worth > 350k EUR.

Again, I don't believe he will sell. Actually I don't even understand that move to send it to IDEX. Makes little sense because if he would want to sell he should be more subtle, send it to IDEX in portions and also sell it that way.
Thanks for sharing this information, but I am sorry to say that this data is not relevant if we want to know the market status of SVD.
We all know that it has raised a decent amount during the ICO, but IDEX trading volume as of this writing is only $51,000 which means it's just a small action.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

(.........)

Market Depth:

(........)

Thanks for sharing this information, but I am sorry to say that this data is not relevant if we want to know the market status of SVD.
We all know that it has raised a decent amount during the ICO, but IDEX trading volume as of this writing is only $51,000 which means it's just a small action.

Yes. Volume is very low and so is liquidity. But as I pointed out above: "IDEX - by far the leading exchange for SVD by volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/savedroid/#markets"

That means: Low volume and low liquidity is just an additional information.

If you also take into account that there are high supply transactions to exchanges, even if not sold because of a lack of buyers, it can tell you a lot about the current situation. That's not irrelevant but the opposite.

Btw: What is probably surprising to many and me as well, HitBTC didn't help and does not outperform IDEX by Volume. Not even Bancor or Cobinhood.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: