Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55367 times)
Ndok88

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

All coin and token recovery their lost... Almost all is green...
Ask: when svd?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

When will be top 5 exchange? They promised top 5 exchange since beginning. Top 5 now are: Binance, Okex, Huobi, ZB, Bitfinex....
Ndok88

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

When will be top 5 exchange? They promised top 5 exchange since beginning. Top 5 now are: Binance, Okex, Huobi, ZB, Bitfinex....

I think more exchager is useless... No liqudity.. no attrack new investor... Nobody interest to buy the token.

The solutions is no more exchanger but promotions, rebrand, or something else to repair that bad reputation.
Maybe build their own mainet.😋
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Best solution is to keep going on with tokens in wallet as long as there is no opportunity to sell them. It may be turn to be good if bull returns and every single market will go up. Fresh money can move this market. I have stopped asking and just waiting for the situation to be good helplessly.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

What you will do with EUR investors ? Why you postpone tokens minting for us ?
Hopefully we will receive euro in android app ? Smiley
And start saving with SVD
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

You are right but you‘ll be able to transfer the tokens via the app later this month, the wallet function (withdrawal) will be added to the Crypto Beta for everyone and you‘ll be able to transfer your tokens to any private erc20 Token wallet.
Ndok88

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

I think more exchager is useless... No liqudity.. no attrack new investor... Nobody interest to buy the token.

The solutions is no more exchanger but promotions, rebrand, or something else to repair that bad reputation.
Maybe build their own mainet.😋

is this token more valuable than btc or eth? because to buy this token you need btc or eth. The question is better where to keep btc / eth or exchange it for svd token. Answer the question by yourself
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 11:23:00 AM by tempus

The german site Gründerszene (focused on Fintech and Startups) just published the most interesting (and in my opinion also most important) article about Savedroid I've ever read so far:

Ex-Savedroid-Mitarbeiter berichten: „Es war wie bei Wolf of Wall Street“
https://www.gruenderszene.de/allgemein/savedroid-mitarbeiter-ico

It's too long to translate it all, but I'll translate what I believe to be the most important parts:

Headline: Former Savedroid employees report: "It was like Wolf of Wall Street"

About dick-pics:

- the PR-Stunt in April wasn't the only weird idea of the CEO Yassin Hankir. He also thought about replacing the website with the picture of a dick (when doing the Exit-Scam-Prank)

- If a potential (token) Investor changed his mind and quit the pay process Yassin wanted to insert a message that the potential Investor only wouldn't want to buy because he has a small dick.

- The team convinced Hankir not to do such things

About work-atmosphere:

- "It was dirty and the atmosphere was depressing" a former employee says

- Although Savedroid has to deal with sensitive data employees had (have?) to work on their private Laptops

- In the "welcome-letter" new employees were prompted to give Savedroid a good rating on Kununu (rating portal for employers)

- The mood was good in 2017, there was "startup-spirit", but also on Kununu the ratings went shouth in 2018

Then the article gives links to bad ratings as an employer...

- Although employees worked overtime it was never enough and while there is an agreement in the contract that Savedroid would pay employees with Crypto for overhours, several report they were not paid

- Founders booked a trip to Thailand for the team in May to lift the mood - it was paid with ICO-money.

- The gap between founders and employees became greater over time and Yassin Hankir increasingly acted like a "dictator"

Advertising & ICO:

- The Facebook-ban of Crypto-Ad's hit Savedroid hard. Traffic went down 95%

- The daily number of token sold tokens also went down

- They've tried to circumvent the ban with writing Crypto with „Ω“ instead of "o" - but it didn't really work out.

- Shortly before the ICO ended the Sales team got order to contact big Investors and to convince them to give more money. They had to promise premium and a good return. A prediction of an increase in value of 500% and more in a few months was also used to convince Investors.

- Also a fake-image of SVD trading on Binance was sent to Investors to convince them

- Savedroid wanted to hire a german rapper as testimonial but only hired Influencer on YouTube.

- A german Journalist (Roland Klaus), who is also member of the Advisory-Board of Savedroid, made advertising in articles on Wallstreet-online without identifiying it as that

- Savedroid got twice as much money during the ICO as expected but after the ICO also about half of the team left

About competence and expertise:

- Former employees have a lot of doubts that the Savedroid team has the expertise to build safe software

- There is a lack of knowledge about Blockchain-tech

- Until the end of the ICO nobody knew how to build a wallet

- During the ICO there was no work on the product, selling tokens was the only focus

- The website often does not reflect the current status but shows team-members that don't work for Savedroid anymore. Only after multiple requests Savedroid would delete pics of former employees

- The former Savedroid employees who talked to Gründerszene are relieved not to work for Savedroid anymore.

- They had to defend themselves against friends and others because of the PR-Stunt.

- One guy says: "I'm sorry for the team that tried to slow down Yassin". That he talks about it all now is not meant as revenge, he wants to do the right thing and to tell people what happens at Savedroid. He is glad that he left and says: Like in the movie Wolf of Wall Street

What I didn't translate: Gründerszene asked Yassin to directly comment on the allegations but he didn't want to. Instead he sent a Statement "why Savedroid is an attractive employer". In the article his quotes are kind of used to show the gap between reality and his irrelevant advertisement talk... I skipped those parts - because it really is irrelevant.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

I appreciate your hard work to translate these important points. That was not just stunt but reality and raised red flags about the project. Even it was clear from the start they are capable but reading the translated lines it becomes clear that they were not knowing their work. They were and are dragging the things for more and more time as conclusion I can say.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

Hi friends!

Savedroid is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/SVD! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Savedroid. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/SVD/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Trading volume is not so good even there are 5 exchanges are on the list but it has down trend. I think current bear market will hurt a lot and we will see price on more low level in coming days and it could take more long time to get recover.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:29:02 PM by tempus

Since I've read the "Gründerszene-article" (summary-translation can be found here)  today I think about especially three aspects, and how the founders will react on that, because that are serious allegations.

Especially this one - German original:

"Kurz vor Ende des Tokenverkaufs sei das Sales-Team angewiesen worden, Groß-Investoren des ICOs zu kontaktieren und zu weiteren Investments zu überreden. Dabei habe man hohe Boni und Renditen versprochen. So sei eine Wertsteigerung der Savedroid-Token von 500 Prozent und mehr innerhalb weniger Monate prognostiziert worden, erzählen ehemalige Mitarbeiter. Des Weiteren sei ein gefälschtes Bild herausgeschickt worden, das zeigte, dass Savedroids Token auf der bekannten Kryptobörse Binance gehandelt werden solle. Auch dazu wollte sich Savedroid auf Nachfrage von Gründerszene nicht äußern."

Translation:

"Shortly before the end of the tokensale, the Sales team was instructed to contact big Investors of the ICO and to persuade them to additional Investments. There have been made promises of high premium and returns. An increase of value of the SVD-token of 500% and more in a few months was predicted, former employees tell. Also a doctored image was sent out which showed that the Savedroid Token was planned to being traded on the known Crypto-Exchange Binance. Savedroid didn't want to comment on that as well."  

The question here is: Are those allegations true? Some told me that several (many?) in the community believe that Gründerszene just wants to generate traffic. I don't believe that, because such allegations are too serious to play a risky game. Savedroid could very well sue them in case that Gründerszene hasn't fact checked or even made things up.

But:

1) Obviously they've talked to several former employees of Savedroid.
2) One allegation also is that, even if employees had to handle sensitive data, they had to use their own private computers to do that. If true, there is some probability that the journalists have seen proof... let's say a former employee showed them mails and the fake-pic or maybe they've even contacted bigger Investors to ask if that is true.

What I find interesting about this situation is: Some of the allegations in that article are so serious that Savedroid would have to sue in case it's just a made up story combined with serious lies. I mean, just remember: Savedroid publicly threatened the guys who published this study, which called Savedroid a scam, to take legal action (I doubt they've really done that). And the study was a non-event in comparison to this article.

How could Savedroid react on this?

1) Taking legal actions against Gründerszene? Sure, but only if Gründerszene doesn't have proof to underline it all.
2) Publish a blog post and say "this is not true"? Sure, but only if Gründerszene doesn't have proof to underline it all.

What I want to say with that: It's very likely that Savedroids reaction will show if those allegations are true or not. If it's just random talk without any detailed rebuttal and/or taking legal action --> Gründerszene tells the truth

If Savedroid rebuts details of the article and/or takes legal action it would be interesting to see who will win.

What I believe is: The guys of Gründerszene are no stupid kids but that they are prepared. They know that they can not just come up with something like that without having fact-checked it. And if they have done that, they have a lot to reply on everything Savedroid could come up with. At the same time: It wouldn't need that article to know that Savedroid doesn't have any integrity. They have a long track record of deceptive hype and lies.

And btw, I've already said this at the end of a long post in late April:

(...)

To the rest of the team: I would make a bet that not all of you disagree with what I try to explain here, even if I do it in an insulting way to the company that pays your checks. But think about where that money came from and ask yourself just two questions:

1) Do you really believe it’s deserved?  
2) Do you also believe that a refund should not be given because nothing has changed? #trust?

What I meant by that is simple: I've never believed that the whole team agreed to do this insane PR-Stunt - yet, it was done. Just that tells a lot about the company. It would be unlikely if there wouldn't have been more situations in which team-members had to follow insane orders of the founders. That's the reason why I'm not even too surprised that some former employees become whistle-blowers now, while I would be very surprised if their allegations should turn out as lies -  simply because everything what is said in that article fits into the obvious track-record of this crazy hype project which always showed a total lack of competence, integrity, sustainability, transparency, communicative skills while the opposite was often totally obvious, especially their greed and hypocrisy.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

There is complete mess up of information and facts. Anything can be true or false but all responsibility goes to founders who did and are doing strange things. It seems that with planning this kind of things are being published to keep the people confuse and uncertain about the next moves. But one thing is clear this situation can't last long and truth will be out sooner or later.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Trading volume is not so good even there are 5 exchanges are on the list but it has down trend. I think current bear market will hurt a lot and we will see price on more low level in coming days and it could take more long time to get recover.
That's the price and we have to accept that, 5 exchanges but not high volume trading sites does not help us to achieve decent trading volume.
However, we should still be optimistic, we are just in the beginning and the good thing is that they deliver what they promised.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

The day is still young, but already three things happened:

1) Another damaging article about Savedroid: Exklusiv: Savedroid-Token erlebt in erster Handelswoche ein Debakel *
2) Sparkasse Mainz (german Bank) uses that article and Savedroid to warn it's customers
3) Price: at 0,00098 Euro what means: It would need more than just x10 to get back to ICO-price

* The article is about the price disaster in it's first week on exchanges, about the bad mood, it also points on the PR-Stunt and then goes on:

"Shortly after "Finanz-Szene.de" digged deeper into the business-model of Savedroid - and came to the conclusion that this Fintech does not have a comprehensible business model."

Edit: The real irony here is that Savedroid pretended to give lessons for others about Scammers and ICO's, even wanted to promote their ICO-advisory with the PR-Scam-Prank. And now a german bank warns it's customers using Savedroid to point on the risks. Savedroid has not only done damage to their own Investors but they've also done damage to German projects that would have deserved trust of Investors (I'm not talking about Coinanalyst because I see them as pretty much the same as Savedroid and they even copied parts of the Savedroid whitepaper - btw: When I pointed on that I had a discussion with Tobias Zander on Telegram and he kicked me of course ).
Ndok88

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

The day is still young, but already three things happened:

1) Another damaging article about Savedroid: Exklusiv: Savedroid-Token erlebt in erster Handelswoche ein Debakel *
2) Sparkasse Mainz (german Bank) uses that article and Savedroid to warn it's customers
3) Price: at 0,00098 Euro what means: It would need more than just x10 to get back to ICO-price

* The article is about the price disaster in it's first week on exchanges, about the bad mood, it also points on the PR-Stunt and then goes on:

"Shortly after "Finanz-Szene.de" digged deeper into the business-model of Savedroid - and came to the conclusion that this Fintech does not have a comprehensible business model."

Edit: The real irony here is that Savedroid pretended to give lessons for others about Scammers and ICO's, even wanted to promote their ICO-advisory with the PR-Scam-Prank. And now a german bank warns it's customers using Savedroid to point on the risks. Savedroid has not only done damage to their own Investors but they've also done damage to German projects that would have deserved trust of Investors (I'm not talking about Coinanalyst because I see them as pretty much the same as Savedroid and they even copied parts of the Savedroid whitepaper - btw: When I pointed on that I had a discussion with Tobias Zander on Telegram and he kicked me of course ).
ups😫 ... dictators like German Hitler🤔🤐, if left like this, there will be no future for this company. This means that the issued tokens are no longer worth ...🤦
Ulfatron

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Ndok88, please don´t use the H word, it is not so nice, and I belive that tempus who has given us so much info on this subject is himself German.
I do agree that without a change of management this project has no future, and even with better management their business model is flawed, and the tokenomics even more so.
Fuehrermeister

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:42:36 PM by Fuehrermeister

i am so glad i sold this piece of shit 3 days ago before this article was published.
at 0.0000003 bitcoin i wanted to wait for it to go up a little bit before selling, but it kept falling so i sold at 0.0000002. it was the right move, because now it is at 0.00000016.

it is such a relief that i got rid of this shit. now i feel free again, although i lost a couple thousand dollars on this.
originally i only invested 300 euro, but when they started to hype up the TOP 5 exchange during the ICO, i invested all i had. they should go to jail for this scam lying to their investors to make them invest more money with this bait.
there was never a TOP 5 exchange. they desperately try to find a TOP 5 exchange now to save their head, but no exchange will list this shittoken.

i hope that the german authorities will look into this and put Yassin and Tobias in jail.
maybe the remaining money can then be returned to the investors.
Ndok88

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Ndok88, please don´t use the H word, it is not so nice, and I belive that tempus who has given us so much info on this subject is himself German.
I do agree that without a change of management this project has no future, and even with better management their business model is flawed, and the tokenomics even more so.

looks a like, not equates. Because the level is much different. LOL .. I followed the Tempus review for a long time😚, so I commented at the end of the word he said and it was a ridiculous fact🤣
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

Isn't it interesting that the team did not yet react on the damaging Whistleblower-article that came out yesterday?

On April 26 I had an interesting discussion with tobson2 and said this about communication:

(...)

See, everything what is expressed is communication under the line. That even includes „a lack of“ at the wrong time, because also that is interpreted. And communication is not just about „what“ but also about „how“ and intensity, context and timing and even if done near to perfect, there are unknowns because everything is interpreted subjectively by individuals.  (...)

If we think about what a natural reaction of a legit project on such an article would be, it's also possible to think about what they communicate with their silence.

Imagine you are a high-level-member, or even the CEO, of a company that gets attacked by a made up story build on lies. Wouldn't you want to rebut it as soon as possible? And of course, a detailed reaction may take some time but a natural thing to do would've been:

1) Right after the article hit them at least react with a tweet, saying that the article is bullshit and a detailed reaction will follow
2) After about 8-10 hours at latest it should be possible to publish a blog-post that refutes all lies.

And when it's about serious allegations (and that article absolutely has that): It would be right to take legal action and in such a case, differently to the study, it would also be right to publicly say that legal actions will be taken.

They've done nothing so far. Why?

If anybody should have doubts that there would be good reasons to react fast on something like that, just take a look at the chart:

The chart does not only show the reaction on the article. It shows much more:

1) There wasn't even an immediate and strong reaction right after the article was published
2) But since there was no reaction of Savedroid, more people became uncertain and sold
3) Then there even was a bit of a recovery - maybe because some believed, Savedroid would "soon" rebut the article
4) But over the day today the silence was interpreted as "what is said in the article is probably true, otherwise Savedroid would have refuted it"

The problem also is: After such a long time a reaction of Savedroid could not have the same impact as if they would have reacted reasonable and quickly.

So, again the question is: Why?

Simple answer: There is a high probability that the allegations lined out in that article are true.

And again, the most serious one in my opinion is this one:

"Shortly before the end of the tokensale, the Sales team was instructed to contact big Investors of the ICO and to persuade them to additional Investments. There have been made promises of high premium and returns. An increase of value of the SVD-token of 500% and more in a few months was predicted, former employees tell. Also a doctored image was sent out which showed that the Savedroid Token was planned to being traded on the known Crypto-Exchange Binance. Savedroid didn't want to comment on that as well."  

The problem for Savedroid is, in case that should be true, that they can not say that it is not. Because if they've done that there is proof out there. In such a case former employees probably still have such mails and some of the bigger Investors have those mails.

But, if they don't say that it's not true it would be the same like confirming it to be true.

Considered such allegations are true, and I believe they are, the situation for them right now is probably like this:

They try to find a way to react on this in a convincing way while not saying too much, because if they would go into details they would go into total confrontation. They could easily lose such fight within a few hours, maybe just minutes, with the result to be outed as blatant liars. Just imagine Savedroid would claim that they have never done this and Gründerszene simply replies with a screenshot of a mail including such a doctored SVD-Binance-Pic. Or imagine a big Investor, who is mad as hell now because his 100K are not even 10k now, would come forward.

But... if they just come up with random and unspecified write up it would also say a lot while additionally they would be confronted with questions, like "Hey, you didn't say anything about the Binance-allegation! Is it true or not?"...

With other words: In case such allegations are true they find themselves in a trap without any good option.

There is another thing in case the Binance-topic should turn out to be true: It could legally cross a line. My knowledge about that is too limited but I don't think that it would not be illegal to manipulate Investors into giving them high amounts of money using lies and deception.

Plus: Also on April 25 I've written a longer post about a potential scenario regarding the Top5-Exchange:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.msg35591368#msg35591368

In case this Binance-allegation should be true, it's totally safe to say that SVD will never be listed on Binance. And it's also likely that no other big exchange will list them. And that would have more consequences when it's about the price of course. The chance that this goes back to ICO-level is not high but it would even decrease significantly if SVD doesn't get a better listing in future. The price is constantly falling at low volume and the result is that more and more Holder think "damn, I wish I would have sold yesterday or last week" etc. And those guys will use every bit of recovery to sell, especially if they see no hope.

Result today: The price right now is at 0.00081993 EUR. That's a loss of 91.8% - it  would have to rise x 12 to get to ICO-price-level.

That makes obvious who is bleeding for their bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: