Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs shipping 300 units a day  (Read 28986 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:51:41 PM

How about an easier one:

If BFL is shipping 300 units a day and has been working on June 23rd 2012 orders since May 21st
How many units has BFL shipped?

If you assume they are working 7 days a week then 18900 units.
If you assume they are working 5 days a week then 13800 units.

Do you believe either of these numbers?

I didn't think so.

How many orders do you think reasonably were placed on June 23rd 2012?
Take that number and divide it by the number of production days between today and May 21st 2013 and that is how many they are likely shipping each day.  If you think it was 5000 units ordered on 6/23/12 and they work only on weekdays then they are shipping 105 units a day.

Currently they are again out of power supplies for Singles (50gh/60gh units) and are shipping only units where they get the ok from customers to ship without a Power Supply.

Mini-Rigs, the units that were $20k plus still have not moved but a couple.

And Jalapenos are back to sending out one day of orders each day.

You guys get into the name calling and the accusations. Try using common sense. A 5th grader can see they aren't shipping 300 a day.
In Josh's mind it's the truth because he saw 300 Jalapenos go out the door on one day and ONE day only.

2 weeks ago (tm) he said that production would grow to over 600 units a day, and his shipping person is telling us they are out of power supplies.

It is clear that the right hand at BFL does not know what the left hand is doing. They issue conflicting statements as to what is occurring while trying to placate irate customers on their own forums. I would imagine that customers with large orders don't get censored or banned on BFL forums, lest those same customers ask for a refund and precipitate a run on refunds. So since they can't delete all the angry posts, BFL has to come up with "explanations".

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 11:25:54 PM

Yet another one of Bruno's lies:

~Bruno Kucinskas~ (my real full name, sans the Jr., verifiable, for your doxxing pleasure)  Smiley

Huh, name posted by Bruno himself in March... yet somehow I'm the first one to post it.  Yep... more honesty from one of the biggest scammers in Bitcoin, Bruno Kucinskas aka Phinnaeus Gage.

How'd that 30% of sales thing go?  

The reply I quoted is in reference to me stating that Bitcoin 100 will become self-supported. Over and beyond the 1% referral fee earned, of which won't occur till further down the road, I'll be starting up an entity of which 30% of net sales will go directly into the coffer of Bitcoin 100.

Straight to your pocket, I'd wager.  Quite the little scam you have going on there Bruno.  Stealing from a charity, quite a class act!

How can you be the first to report it when I was the first to report it?

That 30% of sales thing is going terrible! I'm recognizing 40% - 65% that I'm pocketing. I'm seriously thinking about ending my barn wood endeavor to scam charities full time.

Quite the little scam you have going on there Bruno.

Thank you! See, you can be nice when you want to.

Here's a gift to you: If you can find the site mentioned, I authorize BitcoinTalk to ban me permanently. Today is your lucky day, Josh. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Happy hunting!
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:48:59 PM

I don't think he is a liar, I just think he is wrong. All the time.

Holy semantics, Batman ! That's quite the noodle-baker.

I am not a liar just wrong 100% of the time ...lolz

That is the best denialist viewpoint of a topic I have ever seen  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:53:25 PM

Bruno = A person on the internet asking very, very, very simple questions.
Josh = Doxxing a person on the internet for asking very, very, very simple questions.
Bruno = The guy being doxxed and accused of stealing barn wood around the Sandwich, IL, area.
Josh = Deflecting the attention away from any subject of which may harm BFL.
Bruno = Continues to ask the same very, very, very simple questions.

Which person above has a credibility issue: The barn wood guy or the guy doxxing the barn wood guy?

Really Bruno ?

I read a lot of your posts here...

I never see any simple questions...only implying, false evidence (oh yeah your supa post with the pictures from different hardware..) tin foil hat conspiracy, etc, etc...

The only thing simple i see here...is YOU.

Here are some simple questions

1) Are you shipping 300 units a day ... and can you show us proof ?
2) Are you going to meet the 90 day deadline for all pre-orders shipped ...(~34 days left) ?
3) Where is the FCC cert for your products ?

Where are the simple answers ?

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 12:05:48 AM

Bruno = A person on the internet asking very, very, very simple questions.
Josh = Doxxing a person on the internet for asking very, very, very simple questions.
Bruno = The guy being doxxed and accused of stealing barn wood around the Sandwich, IL, area.
Josh = Deflecting the attention away from any subject of which may harm BFL.
Bruno = Continues to ask the same very, very, very simple questions.

Which person above has a credibility issue: The barn wood guy or the guy doxxing the barn wood guy?

Really Bruno ?

I read a lot of your posts here...

I never see any simple questions...only implying, false evidence (oh yeah your supa post with the pictures from different hardware..) tin foil hat conspiracy, etc, etc...

The only thing simple i see here...is YOU.

Here are some simple questions

1) Are you shipping 300 units a day ... and can you show us proof ?
2) Are you going to meet the 90 day deadline for all pre-orders shipped ...(~34 days left) ?
3) Where is the FCC cert for your products ?

Where are the simple answers ?

Who is/was Sonny K.?
jordaninthesky

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:15:29 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 02:43:07 AM by jordaninthesky

That is the best denialist viewpoint of a topic I have ever seen  Cool

This could sell a book, but still, not from prison.  The shame of this institution...

It makes sense that SLoK is Sonny K, seeing how involved he is without actually being capable of benefiting from his endeavors of "defending BFL".

I think what really happened, is that BFL spent months making devices, and decided to "test them" for months, on the live network, because it was more convenient than programming a dummy system.  Awesome.  And then one day they realized, well, we got to look like we are actually doing some kind of business.  So Josh gets this brilliant idea, right?  Shipping 300 units, in one day.  Well no shit.

Also, it is my understanding that if you buy something from outside of your country, and you pay "x".  You receive "x" back if you are warranted a refund.  BFL was the one to flaunt that it accepts BTC, as if it were supporting the network or something.  
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:19:32 AM

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 Shipping Update
by
BFL_Jody
07-25-2013 at 11:05 AM

Jalapenos through November 8, 2012.

Little Singles: None shipped today. Stopped on June 25, 2012 orders.

Singles: June 23, 2012

MiniRigs June 23, 2012

Jalapenos still winning today too.
jordaninthesky

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:59:40 AM

It's disgusting that there is a race between the different models.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:02:55 AM

Not much of a race. The singles and mini-rigs haven't moved yet.
They have managed to ship 2 days worth of little singles in 2 months.
Good thing they "let the other lines catch up".  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:43:47 AM

Not much of a race. The singles and mini-rigs haven't moved yet.
They have managed to ship 2 days worth of little singles in 2 months.
Good thing they "let the other lines catch up".  Cheesy

I sure am glad that this BFL episode is getting behind us. Everything is going to be fine now that BFL is in full production assembling 400 units a day. See my thread for more info.

God's speed, BFL.
jhansen858

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:35:05 AM

too bad bill gates didn't get on forums back when windows crashed every day.  windows 95 days. that's about the only thing that could top this.

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:16:27 AM

too bad bill gates didn't get on forums back when windows crashed every day.  windows 95 days. that's about the only thing that could top this.

There is actually not much to see here, a bunch of the same people, pretty much all of which have been on my ignore list since April, trolling each other. They inhabit every BFL thread. I am trying to keep it on course a little bit publishing BFL shipping updates when I notice them.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:18:43 AM

There is actually not much to see here, a bunch of the same people, pretty much all of which have been on my ignore list since April, trolling each other. They inhabit every BFL thread. I am trying to keep it on course a little bit publishing BFL shipping updates when I notice them.

Well,you won't be too busy then,will you  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
YipYip

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:38:06 AM

Thats great sock puppet ...why dont u just fuck off then !!

We dont really need your neverending pro-BFL smear all over the place ...it leaves a stench of lies and corruption

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:39:45 PM

Well,you won't be too busy then,will you  Cheesy

It's telling and somewhat amusing, that so many people involved with America's Favorite Bitcoin Company lack any sense of irony or meta-awareness.
dominicus

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:03:20 PM

I noticed some odd peculiarity with the ongoing diatribes here, and I have to say, if it weren't for all the free time waiting for my BFL box, I wouldn't have come to realize this.

• Copy the full text from any post from Phinnaeus or inaba
  • Run by SHA256

The resulting hash always includes the characters R-E-D-R-U-M in some position along the string.

Phinnaeus Gage IS inaba!

Help me troubleshoot my BTC address.
Send some coins here: 1FkQS1RuEmSppCPdGPVGHtc4aj2nBiHAYF
If I don't return your test transfer, it must be having issues still.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:12:28 PM

That is the best denialist viewpoint of a topic I have ever seen  Cool

Being a liar invokes a sense of knowing better, thus being cunning and trying to cover up the truth.
Being wrong all the time means you are just incompetent.

If you are publicly telling stories that a 3rd grader could see through, are you a liar or incompetent?

The guy is telling us 2+2=96 and then getting snotty when no one believes him.

Huh Huh Huh

And Josh,  You will NOT get your back orders caught up by the end of September. No way, no how.
My prediction is that by the time you finish delivering your back orders every SKU will be worthless and each will have a negative ROI, your only hope is that BTC goes back up to $235
LazyOtto

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:49:26 PM

only hope is that BTC goes back up to $235
Which does no good for those who paid in BTC on assurance of delivery by <date>.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:55:32 PM

I noticed some odd peculiarity with the ongoing diatribes here, and I have to say, if it weren't for all the free time waiting for my BFL box, I wouldn't have come to realize this.

• Copy the full text from any post from Phinnaeus or inaba
  • Run by SHA256

The resulting hash always includes the characters R-E-D-R-U-M in some position along the string.

Phinnaeus Gage IS inaba!

Wait one damn minute! All because I have an Honest Abe totem pole in my yard doesn't mean...

Oh, you want to see the totem pole?

Give me a sec.

BRB!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:05:34 PM

You may have a "totem pole" PG,but Josh is on the upper end of the "scrotem pole"  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: