Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

Of the 60 million tokens, 8,1 million were sold. I hope that slowly increases Sad because I have given great support, I still continue to give. good luck.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DerukEaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

welcome to coingate.
It is very convincing that this will make it all the more appealing to investors. it is time to expand the marketing channel. Do not forget to empower The crypto community around The world.

Wow this is good news. With the entry of Fundz in Coingate increasingly makes investors sure to invest here. Hopefully the future can enter also in the market
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

Of the 60 million tokens, 8,1 million were sold. I hope that slowly increases Sad because I have given great support, I still continue to give. good luck.

just have faith for this great project man, this is only beginning, the real show will come in the middle of march..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends? What will happen to the undistributed tokens?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

I will join your team.
What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment is 0.1 eth. but if interested in 30% bonus, you must buy 1eth at least coin. the longer the bonus will decrease. so, the sooner be the better.

agree with you sir, because its a limited time offer, grab it fast before its ended..
hopefully this ico runs smoothly, and in accordance with the roadmap Smiley but I am sure this FUNDZ will go into the market

Do you forget bruh ?
Fundz has been listed on Coinami and Etherdelta. So Fundz will be into market. Im sure about that.
yes FUNDZ is already registered in COINOMI, so do not hesitate to invest in this FUNDZ,
good project. wishing the team success. support you guys!!!
agusiska

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

I will join your team.
What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment is 0.1 eth. but if interested in 30% bonus, you must buy 1eth at least coin. the longer the bonus will decrease. so, the sooner be the better.

agree with you sir, because its a limited time offer, grab it fast before its ended..
hopefully this ico runs smoothly, and in accordance with the roadmap Smiley but I am sure this FUNDZ will go into the market

Do you forget bruh ?
Fundz has been listed on Coinami and Etherdelta. So Fundz will be into market. Im sure about that.
yes FUNDZ is already registered in COINOMI, so do not hesitate to invest in this FUNDZ,
good project. wishing the team success. support you guys!!!

if you think this project is great, make sure to take a part on our main sale event, show us your contibution.. Grin

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends? What will happen to the undistributed tokens?

Of course the token becomes useless because it can not be exchanged. But all the developers would want his project to succeed and success in the market. The goal of ico project is landed on the market and so does not exist
DerukEaa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

Heyy guys. 30% bonus its coming to an end. Dont miss the moment. This is rarely moment  so dont be regrets if you not immediatelly invest to Fundz. What do you waiting for
agusiska

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

Of course the token becomes useless because it can not be exchanged. But all the developers would want his project to succeed and success in the market. The goal of ico project is landed on the market and so does not exist

i think this could happen because demand factor, for example there is a godd project but lack of promotion or dont have a solid community such as tele group, so they lack of promotion of they project and ended with failure of ico stage..

DerukEaa

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

i think this could happen because demand factor, for example there is a godd project but lack of promotion or dont have a solid community such as tele group, so they lack of promotion of they project and ended with failure of ico stage..

Yes , it can be the reason. But all developers must have different marketing strategies. What distinguishes only the end result of the ICO. And Fundz made the tournament with a big prize that could certainly attract more investors to join and will make this ICO become success.
agusiska

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

Yes , it can be the reason. But all developers must have different marketing strategies. What distinguishes only the end result of the ICO. And Fundz made the tournament with a big prize that could certainly attract more investors to join and will make this ICO become success.

of course mate, im already have faith for fundz, lets work together spread the word about fundz to make our ico gain great achieve, at least sold out our token for the first step, and then aiming another good exchange for following act..

Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Heyy guys. 30% bonus its coming to an end. Dont miss the moment. This is rarely moment  so dont be regrets if you not immediatelly invest to Fundz. What do you waiting for

I have just check traffic web of this project, alot of people are visiting.
I think Maybe they are investors
Good signal for this project👍
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

after the project was realized, I'm sure FUNDZ will be able to compete in the market, so, we no need to worry about that!
agusiska

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

wow thats a great info sir, it mean this project is on the line of success, lets keep spread the word about fundz more, lets make some noise on our socmed about fundz..

Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

almost all crypto players think the same thing.
we hope after ico, coin as soon as possible enter the market exchanger.
and about unsold fundz tokens, are likely to be bounty airdrop or Will be burning.
reyasuo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

good news, the rapid development in sales marks the success of this project, I can not wait for it.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

some marketing policies seem to start delivering results. the number of new account registrants is starting to increase significantly.
investment commitment of 1000 eth from asia is extraordinary. communities and consortium is a shortcut to get big investors in a faster time.
 although not able to fully expect it. the distribution of coins must remain uniform and not in the monopoly of a particular group.
agusiska

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

and about unsold fundz tokens, are likely to be bounty airdrop or Will be burning.

you say the right fact sir, perhaps unsold token will be giving away by airdrop for gain massive community member, or to be burned for sake decrease the total supply, so the total supply be limited and wait for high demand, so the price will be rocket..

CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

you say the right fact sir, perhaps unsold token will be giving away by airdrop for gain massive community member, or to be burned for sake decrease the total supply, so the total supply be limited and wait for high demand, so the price will be rocket..

In a nutshell the unsold tokens will be distributed proportionally to the buyers so that gives even more incentive to purchase.

This article is about the decision FundFantasy made and how it is the best choice - https://medium.com/@FundFantasy
CryptoDanB

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

I received an e-mail the other day with some important information, it said:-

"FundFantasy received 1000 ETH from a Strategic Investor in Asia. FundFantasy is happy to welcome Mr. Chengfeng Huang aboard. Mr. Huang owns a commodity trading platform with more than 200,000 registered users in China, and is a major shareholder of a digital currency/assets exchange in Singapore. We believe Mr. Huang investment and abilities are great for FundFantasy, and we continue our negotiations with other major investors. Strategic partnerships like these will help open the Asian market for FundFantasy's platform, as well as speed up the process of mass adoption."

Everyday more and more positive news comes out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: